Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

something mission critical in Trump's brain needs to burst or smtg before a bunch of loving lynchings and bombings take place in his name on the 9th

also the biggest oppo drop will likely be on the 4th, as it's nice and close to election day and because the alt-right grognards are absolutely predictable and it would wash out anything they have planned on the 5th

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

ten facts about the clinton foundation

1. slick willy
2. corrupt
3. emails
4. sidney blumenthal
5. speaking fees
6. benghazi
7. travelocity
8. lock her up
9. corrupt
10. foreign donors

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Burn Zone posted:

ten facts about the clinton foundation

1. slick willy
2. corrupt
3. emails
4. sidney blumenthal
5. speaking fees
6. benghazi
7. travelocity
8. lock her up
9. corrupt
10. foreign donors

11. lying women

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

He's right. And you know what? Participating in this rigged system only legitimizes it. If you truly support Trump, the best thing you can do is to boycott the election. That will show the (((globalists))) we won't fall for their schemes.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

GobiasIndustries posted:

Billy Bush badgers buffoon into predatorily pursuing pussy.

Big Baby Billionaire Bristles in Booties as Braggadocius Billy Bush Beguiles Bodacious Babes by Being Brash

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

so i just pointed out my theory that the NC GOP offices was an inside job for insurance money to a conspiracy nut, and they are now totally convinced of this because the Republicans did the same thing with 9/11

im not sure if i believe my theory anymore

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Baller Ina posted:

Threat of more tapes was a scare tactic to keep the trump campaign shook

whether it worked or not is up to you, viewer

The truth is we are all Sex Tape

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
12. cattle futures

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

losing white college men, what a time to be alive
https://twitter.com/petermaer/status/788141743560613889
https://twitter.com/jdickerson/status/788145314515472384

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
13. SNL!!!

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

how about the big board

https://twitter.com/ThePlumLineGS/status/788145731446116353

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I can't quite wrap my mind around the thought of "if you know someone who isn't voting Trump you tell them its the only way to defund Obamacare!"

Like, on some level I get "I hate Trump but I'm pro-life so I need a Republican nominated SC judges."

But what motivates "I hate Trump but I hate poor people getting health care so much more"? Like, that's the kind of poo poo that got Ebenezer Scrooge turned around.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
oh good it's that dumbfuck police chief in a loving cowboy hat in wisconsin

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Venom Snake posted:

The truth is we are all Sex Tape

That'd explain why I checked out a few months ago

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Literally the only bloc trump has left is uneducated white men, who has the 2nf worst turnout of all blocs, and he's spending the last month of the campaign telling them how useless voting is

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

STAC Goat posted:

I can't quite wrap my mind around the thought of "if you know someone who isn't voting Trump you tell them its the only way to defund Obamacare!"

Like, on some level I get "I hate Trump but I'm pro-life so I need a Republican nominated SC judges."

But what motivates "I hate Trump but I hate poor people getting health care so much more"? Like, that's the kind of poo poo that got Ebenezer Scrooge turned around.

i thought the same. im leaning heavily towards "made up person that doesn't exist in any number"

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Zyla posted:

not aids! just CTE from multiple concussions from sportsball

No poo poo? What sport? My knees are a bit hosed up from hockey but certainly nothing that bad.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Venom Snake posted:

The truth is we are all Sex Tape Cake

ftfy

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I thought this guy killed a prisoner? When do we get to send him to jail?

Did he at least get suspended or something and that's why he's no longer in uniform?

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

jesus somebody stop the match

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

a helpful bear posted:

i thought the same. im leaning heavily towards "made up person that doesn't exist in any number"

well Trumps hail mary play to win is motivating a silent majority bloc of people who do not vote or respond to polls or apparently exist in any scientifically measurable fashion, so yeah id say that appealing to the Imaginary American is a fairly consistent thing on his part

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
feed is dead

no worries we won't get trump for another 30 minutes probably

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRA6w0o5Sig

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Dark Matter Beings for Trump

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Paging Dr. Zepplin to the thread to talk about how Trumps campaign is run by geniuses

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

a helpful bear posted:

feed is dead

no worries we won't get trump for another 30 minutes probably

I still got this rear end in a top hat whining that he's persecuted for calling for revolution... and so he called for it again.

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/electproject/status/788100222752743424
Can someone please explain to me what this means and why everyone on Twitter is freaking out about it?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

paranoid randroid posted:

well Trumps hail mary play to win is motivating a silent majority bloc of people who do not vote or respond to polls or apparently exist in any scientifically measurable fashion, so yeah id say that appealing to the Imaginary American is a fairly consistent thing on his part

I dunno, Nixon got elected on the ghost vote.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

paranoid randroid posted:

Dark Matter Beings for Trump

"I'm doing very well with Dim Matter Beings"

*holds hand over eyes and squints out into the crowd*

"Where's my Dim Matter Being!?"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Zyla posted:

my top tier posters are

appreciate the congratulations

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

Obamacare is horrendous failure that is badly hurting middle class insurance buyers and small businesses. Premiums keep going up. Options in the market keep shrinking. It basically gets worse every day. I hope Hillary can actually fix it because at this point a full repeal would be a better situation.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

We've had two debates that were blowouts for viewers and produced lots of fodder for Hillary Clinton to make into ads. How much you want to bet the third debate is going to be a dud. No one wants to watch it, not without another big scandal to fuel viewership, and it's going to be very low energy.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
AK might go blue and Utah might jump ship for 3rd party. This is the most surreal timeline.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

STAC Goat posted:

I still got this rear end in a top hat whining that he's persecuted for calling for revolution... and so he called for it again.

I am watching LIVE SATELLITE NEWS for the GIFs but I guess he hosed up.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/788146313384820738

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/PolitiFact/status/788147077700354048

yeah i know, but i think he's set a record for pants on fire percentage

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

democrats are stupid - man wearing cowboy hat who drives a gasoline powered vehicle

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

neonnoodle posted:

https://twitter.com/electproject/status/788100222752743424
Can someone please explain to me what this means and why everyone on Twitter is freaking out about it?

Because Trump must win Florida and he's polling behind already. Early voter registration has also leaned heavily republican in the past which points to a potential blood bath

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

he's so still, while the ocean waves, its poetry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Vertical Lime posted:

https://twitter.com/PolitiFact/status/788147077700354048

yeah i know, but i think he's set a record for pants on fire percentage

• Locked thread