Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Karl Barks posted:

i am here prostrate to ask for forgiveness for toxxing for trump out of irony. my bad. he is an evil fascist and i don't like him!

i will accept a ban in lieu of a 30 day probation tho. cuz i like posting and i like giving money to SA.

so you're just trying to get out of your toxx for... the exact same thing? :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

read baloogan's post, friend. trump tower = perma, and i am a sentimental fool who doesn't want to lose a 12 year old account

edit: also gently caress trump, cmon seriously

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Karl Barks posted:

read baloogan's post, friend. trump tower = perma, and i am a sentimental fool who doesn't want to lose a 12 year old account

edit: also gently caress trump, cmon seriously

i'm pretty sure boosted's dogshit soul was traded in to keep the original terms

of course gently caress trump lol, thinking trump might (EVEN STILL) get elected does not mean i think it's a good thing, in any sense except maybe as a voluntary extinction thing

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

okay i went back and read a few pages and i still really have no idea what's going on

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
Patriot James O'Keefe revealed today what we all knew to be true - it is in fact the Democrats who are not only committing property and personal violence against Trump supporters, but also instigating violence at Trump events as well.

We have the human right to defend ourselves. Be viligant, be ARMED, and respond with appropriate force to Hillary's goons. Don't risk getting beaten to death, don't risk your wife and child getting beaten to death, be prepared to subdue Demonrats with force.

Stay safe out there.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

okay I think I want off this ride

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!
MOD NOTE

Do not incite political violence, especially in such a Freeper-esque fashion.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I thought Trump would play Prevent Populism and run out the clock. The bernouts and sandernistas were hardcore apoplectic and the email poo poo seemed like it would actually amount to something. Toxxing in general is pretty fun even when I lost gambling on Romney, and I thought the tower was pretty sharp and since I usually don't have an avatar why the hell not.

But Trump is just a huge garbage retard on a level that can hardly be grasped and molests women and cheats on his wife, and I would rather spend my ban money on a name change or something (there is already a Rent-A-Cop on these forums and he has seniority). I wish Jeb was here Jeb! Jeb.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Footage of boosted on nov 8th

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmdXdGXbrJw

The Chad Jihad has issued a correction as of 02:27 on Oct 18, 2016

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

lol okay i'll take a 3 day probation and i'll buy an avatar as my donation to the forum thank you

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Karl Barks posted:

lol okay i'll take a 3 day probation and i'll buy an avatar as my donation to the forum thank you

I am astonished I say, astonished

by how in the hell you have that reg date

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Wrong thread

texasmed
May 27, 2004

Captain_Maclaine posted:

MOD NOTE

Do not incite political violence, especially in such a Freeper-esque fashion.

boosted wasnt inciting violence you loving idiot. he said to defend yourself if you get attacked which any american is free to do without fear of legal repercussion.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
This thread, and indeed the whole forum, are going to get so good over the next few precious weeks

savor the flavor, friends

Wall Is Life
Sep 29, 2015

#NoBanNoWall
I'm still a little bit confused. Is a trump loss is a ban or a perma ban?

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Wall Is Life posted:

I'm still a little bit confused. Is a trump loss is a ban or a perma ban?

its just a regular ban, unless you really piss somebody off presumably

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

VOTE YES ON 69 posted:

its just a regular ban, unless you really piss somebody off presumably

Yeah, ZDR declared that Boosted had taken the thread's collective sins on his shoulders, voluntarily or not, and so everyone else who wasn't especially loathsome was back to the original toxx conditions. Things are more or less back to normal, in so far as they ever were normal.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Debate tonight is going to be great. I look forward to Hillary's creepy uncomfortable smile as she denies involvement in her own campaigns efforts to stage violent protests and commit voter fraud.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
I also look forward to hillary telling the truth

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

soy posted:

Debate tonight is going to be great. I look forward to Hillary's creepy uncomfortable smile as she denies involvement in her own campaigns efforts to stage violent protests and commit voter fraud.

Are you also looking forwards to Trump shamelessly trying to use vilerat's mom to please Brietbart viewers?

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TheOneOutside posted:

Are you also looking forwards to Trump shamelessly trying to use vilerat's mom to please Brietbart viewers?

Pretty sure it's a free country and she is there under her own will, so yes, glad she is able to poo poo on Hillary in any way possible.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

soy posted:

Pretty sure it's a free country and she is there under her own will, so yes, glad she is able to poo poo on Hillary in any way possible.

Well, you are a pretty lovely individual then.

Good thing you're in the Trump toxx thread! :discourse:

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

soy posted:

She just wants to look into Hillary's eyes.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
Donald Trump is going to win.

Citations:

1 - I know it

2 - You know it

3 - Everybody knows it

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

reallivedinosaur posted:

Citations:

1 - I know it

2 - You know it

3 - Everybody knows it

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Bad Hombres.

Bad. Hombres.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

appointing supreme court judges might be the only thing that trump could actually do well, god fuckin help us if hilldawg gets 3 justices :suicide:

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

reallivedinosaur posted:

Citations:

1 - I know it

2 - You know it

3 - Everybody knows it

:smugdog:

Most Trump supporters haven't believed that Trump is going to win since August.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

FWIW i think we should abort everyone and thats fine

but seriously if we fuckin get like 3 identity politics and anti gun justices lmao RIP :911:

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

TheOneOutside posted:

:smugdog:

Most Trump supporters haven't believed that Trump is going to win since August.

I BELIEVE

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

well

SORT OF

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

VOTE YES ON 69 posted:

but seriously if we fuckin get like 3 identity politics and anti gun justices

Inshallah!

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

I admire your honesty

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

i will not come here and rebuke, repudiate, and ridicule Trump, not for any sexual assaults he committed or pretended to commit, not because his performance tonight has been so tremendously bad, the laughing stock of the entire nation. this election has been a disaster on so many fronts. he's a disaster on he's a disaster on putin, he's a disaster on nuclear weapons, he's a disaster on women, he's a, a-a-disaster, on so many things, folks, so many things, and i, for one, i for one will not stand for it. to refuse, on national television, before his opponent grinning with the thrill of victory, to commit to honoring the results of the election, this is unprecedented, he has made a mockery of the american system, of the american government, of the entire world! he has shocked the entire media, every politician, and the whole media is up in arms. they furrow their brows and they beat their chests but they're grinning the whole time, loving every minute of it, in thrall to the glorious spectacle of it.

trump stands up on that stage, with the entire country, the entire world, talking about him, basking in the wondrous narcissism of this, the ultimate reality show. he, donald j trump, son of frederick christ trump--a klansman, by the way--had spent his whole tremendously rich life in a playboy fantasy, leveraging his wealth to build a lavish, obscene golden idol of himself first in tabloids and later on the WWE, on Celebrity Apprentice, and tonight as the official presidential nominee of the republican party, on the debate stage, staring at us all but in another world. donald trump has transcended reality. he is the reality television president. he is the beating heart of the twenty first century. i type this to you tonight, on october 19th--20th now, midnight--two thousand and sixteen, in the depths of a hot fall night fallen on a blazing fall day, and as the cannabis and adderall fight each other out in the crevices of my mind all i can think to say is that this is everything i hoped for, everything i toxxed for, and i come here to say i will stand atop my golden tower until the planes crash and the bells toll and judgment day sounds on november eight, and when this tower collapses around me i will leap to my end, knowing that i usher in the beginning of a new world that we cannot even begin to imagine. a fantastic voyage into the end.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
sir, this is an internet comedy forum

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

smoke weed every day

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
gently caress
since you insist
i will

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Best Giraffe posted:

smoke weed every day

i cant counter this argument

why does neither candidate just get up and say "hey dudes... legal weed" and guarantee themselves a land slide?

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

reallivedinosaur posted:

i cant counter this argument

why does neither candidate just get up and say "hey dudes... legal weed" and guarantee themselves a land slide?

Save it till election day after the normies vote

November 8th, 4:35 PM

"Dude, shut up, Trump's on. This poo poo is hilarious! What a fuckin' racist!"

Chyron: BREAKING NEWS: DONALD TRUMP PLEDGES LEGAL WEED WITHIN A YEAR

"Well...im registered."

"Me too."

"I'm not"

"Okay well...hold down the fort. Don't smoke all my pot."

• Locked thread