Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Alright, that's what I had to hear to bounce. See you in November friendos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_KfjwyVaoY

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
First Video covering items still in game and showing they do indeed have the shiny sprites

E:FB but you might want to put that warning up ^^

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Game Freak employees flee headquarters as Masuda walks the halls, killing anyone he meets.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
They tried so haaaaaaard and went so faaaaaaar but in the end iT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
You probably can't hear me, but I made a derp noise when I read that tweet.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

hopeandjoy posted:

I don't blame him, but I'm also laughing at him because Joe's a pretty eyerolling worthy guy.

Remember when Black/White came out, and Joe said his entire team had import copies, and were playing through to get us information about the game ASAP?

Remember when he said OH LOOKS LIKE THE GAME DOESN'T GIVE YOU EXPERIENCE UNTIL YOU FINISH THE TUTORIAL?

Remember when he like, got to the first gym without getting any experience for his Pokemon, and then someone figured out that was copy protection and Joe and his team were playing ROMs and not import copies?

Good times.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
3 hours till the next video leak.

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Dehry posted:

First Video covering items still in game and showing they do indeed have the shiny sprites

Oh my god I must have shiny litten

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
I thank Game Freak for this bounty, and also our wonderful men and women (okay, men) toiling away in the darkness to bring it to us.

Lupus Rufus
Aug 11, 2008

Prepare for trouble!

And make it a double!

Dexie posted:

Remember when Black/White came out, and Joe said his entire team had import copies, and were playing through to get us information about the game ASAP?

Remember when he said OH LOOKS LIKE THE GAME DOESN'T GIVE YOU EXPERIENCE UNTIL YOU FINISH THE TUTORIAL?

Remember when he like, got to the first gym without getting any experience for his Pokemon, and then someone figured out that was copy protection and Joe and his team were playing ROMs and not import copies?

Good times.

did this really happen?? Did he get a C&D or something?

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

pffffffffffffffft

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Dehry posted:

pikapek's pretty strong for a stage one trash bird

I believe in my friend

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

I guess this random guy had enough of having a channel and decided to use the one he already had as a burner account.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

lmao

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Throat Chop is savage

Space T Rex
Sep 15, 2007

Your title was so old it used HTML which isn't even allowed in titles anymore what the hell

Lmao why do you keep shooting yourselves in the foot like this

Countblanc posted:

Throat Chop is savage

I thought aurora veil was pretty rad

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

gamefreak chased away the bear and kept it from smashing open and eating from the beehive they wanted to present to the public, but they forgot about the identical yet differently colored beehive right next to it that the bear is now gorging itself on

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Lupus Rufus posted:

did this really happen?? Did he get a C&D or something?

Yes and yes, though I believe the C&D was later for the full list of the localized Pokemon names, if I remember correctly.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Dexie posted:

Good times.

This Joe guy sounds kind of crazy, but I admire his spirit.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
urgh i cant stay up for another 3-4 hours. i guess i'll try to navigate the thread in the morning when it has another 400 posts

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

The Fabio trio is fabulous

lol Game Freak

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
We'll open our presents in the morning

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Countblanc posted:

urgh i cant stay up for another 3-4 hours. i guess i'll try to navigate the thread in the morning when it has another 400 posts

Weak. Real Pokemon supernerds lose sleep to support our fellow trainers toiling away in the data mines. :colbert:

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
I drew the pretty dirty boys.

Mullet trio is a good contender but they are still the best alolan forms.

This is impressively stupid.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

hopeandjoy posted:

Weak. Real Pokemon supernerds lose sleep to support our fellow trainers toiling away in the data mines. :colbert:

if it were literally any other day of the week i'd be right there on the front lines but i have to proctor an exam in like 6 hours

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Feel free to talk about the datamined stuff in the thread, but I won't be adding it to the main OP so those who want to follow official info can remain "unspoiled", I'll just be putting in what we've found out from the surface layer of the demo as well as the time sensitive unlocks.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

accelgor now has a special priority move and I'm happy for it

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

I'm still laughing over the fact that they thought to scrub everything.... But left all the shiny models in.

How does that even happen? What Game Freak intern fell asleep at their desk?

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.
Holy cow, RIP priority moves. Game Freak is really taking the nerf hammer to them.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Dr. Fetus posted:

Holy cow, RIP priority moves. Game Freak is really taking the nerf hammer to them.

Would be nice if people explained what they meant with posts like this. Assuming you mean something other than the existence of Bruxish and Tsareena.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

You load sixteen gigs
And what d'you get?
Another game spoiled
And a C&D you get
St. Peter, don't you call me cuz I can't go
I owe my soul to the Serebii boards

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Internet Kraken posted:

Would be nice if people explained what they meant with posts like this. Assuming you mean something other than the existence of Bruxish and Tsareena.

One of the datamined moves, Psychic Terrain, nullifies priority moves completely (also increases the power of Psychic moves).

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.

Internet Kraken posted:

There's a new Terrain move (Psychic Terrain) that grants the Pokemon on the ground complete immunity to them for 5 turns for one.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

hopeandjoy posted:

I'm still laughing over the fact that they thought to scrub everything.... But left all the shiny models in.

How does that even happen? What Game Freak intern fell asleep at their desk?

"It's not like we'll ever officially let you have shiny forms of these legendaries anyway."

Actually in response to this they will straight up remove all shinies in the next generation. Starting the slate over. Alternate dimension where shiny Pokemon aren't a thing.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

Viewtiful Jew posted:

"It's not like we'll ever officially let you have shiny forms of these legendaries anyway."

Actually in response to this they will straight up remove all shinies in the next generation. Starting the slate over. Alternate dimension where shiny Pokemon aren't a thing.

Yes, but next generation will be the generation with Pokemon Fusion and they'll accidentally leave the fused models in, convincing everyone this is the ugliest generation of Pokemon yet.

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.

Viewtiful Jew posted:

In my dimension they never were :(

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Thought: "Alolan Dugtrio" is just a single normal Dugtrio with cool hair. I see no reason to think otherwise.

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

The main dataminer, Kaphotics, has confirmed that Alolan Persian, Diglett, Geodude, Graveler and Golem are real. That's all the Alolan Forms in the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

amazing