Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!

spit on my clit posted:

and a few months before she kept mentioning september as the month

No, she didn't. She never said anything at all about a reveal date before she first tweeted that it'd be in October.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Barry Convex posted:

No, she didn't. She never said anything at all about a reveal date before she first tweeted that it'd be in October.

right, that was Eurogamer that said it would be in september

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

spit on my clit posted:

and a few months before she kept mentioning september as the month

You're conflating her with Eurogamer. She never said September.

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Do you believe in heroes?
Is there any way to stream the reveal Direct on my NX handheld, or do I have to dock it first?

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Millions posted:

Is there any way to stream the reveal Direct on my NX handheld, or do I have to dock it first?

No you shouldn't have to.......... What the?!?!?

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever

Quest For Glory II posted:

whats everyones favorite NX game so far. mine is Jet Set Radio 3

Super Mario NX, because you can play as a Goomba and spend the entire game suffering massive head trauma or 3rd-degree burns.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

JustJeff88 posted:

Super Mario NX, because you can play as a Goomba and spend the entire game suffering massive head trauma or 3rd-degree burns.

Did you unlock the mode where you get to play as a Gaijin Goomba?

Jebediah
Oct 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer
What's a nintendo nx?

Oh wait I'll find out on the 21st. Cool.

Boten Anna
Feb 22, 2010

the nx will be revealed, or it wont. it doesnt really matter.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
it matters

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon
The NX matters

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

No NX left behind.

Boten Anna
Feb 22, 2010

does it? :shrug:

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
nx

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

don't be so NXensitive

Boten Anna
Feb 22, 2010

Blazing Zero posted:

don't be so NXensitive

nx just means nihilism but after typing the n the rest of the word wasnt worth typing because nothing matters, especially not the nx

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Boten Anna posted:

nx just means nihilism

i doubt it, i bet it's like. nintendo cross

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Nintendo is very cross.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

The Nintendo eX Nihilo.

Boten Anna
Feb 22, 2010

Bongo Bill posted:

Nintendo is very cross.

this is why the nx is canceled

video games were a mistake

you all have behaved very badly

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Boten Anna posted:

this is why the nx is canceled

video games were a mistake

you all have behaved very badly

Tomorrow, when the Sun and Moon Special Demo is release and subsequently data-mined, willing participants can head to their nearest Gamestop where a Nintendo Retail Associate will be on hand to administer punishment spankings.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Wouldn't it be funny if Reggie was spanking you haha. Just a funny joke, but imagine if Reggie was spanking me, right now, lol

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

deus nx nintenda

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

Viewtiful Jew posted:

Tomorrow, when the Sun and Moon Special Demo is release and subsequently data-mined, willing participants can head to their nearest Gamestop where a Nintendo Retail Associate will be on hand to administer punishment spankings.

If the last demo is anything to go by, there won't really be anything to datamine.

Fireant
Sep 13, 2003

Information Gatherer
Every time a fake twitter account shows a fake NX reveal date the NX gains a new vaporware port which delays the release one year.

-Sent by my NintendaX

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Raserys posted:

Wouldn't it be funny if Reggie was spanking you haha. Just a funny joke, but imagine if Reggie was spanking me, right now, lol

Im scared by this scenario

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Viewtiful Jew posted:

They replaced all of the Pokemon not in the demo with Pikachu's data.

Yeah you heard right, Game Freak actually learned from a mistake.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

the worst thing about the NX reveal is that when it actually happens this thread will become flooded with pathetic normies

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

the worst thing about the NX reveal is that when it actually happens this thread will become flooded with pathetic normies

Stop picking on Norman. He is trying his best.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
I don't know how to feel about the fallout of a "potential" Bayo 2-esque Beyond Good and Evil reboot announcement/trailer that drops alongside the NX reveal. While reading salty comments in the future is fun to do, reading them "in the moment" as they actually happen in real time can get bad real fast.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Make no mistake: we're already here

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Viewtiful Jew posted:

I don't know how to feel about the fallout of a "potential" Bayo 2-esque Beyond Good and Evil reboot announcement/trailer that drops alongside the NX reveal. While reading salty comments in the future is fun to do, reading them "in the moment" as they actually happen in real time can get bad real fast.

Why would there be fallout from it? Haven't people wanted a sequel to Beyond Good and Evil for a long time?

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Guy Goodbody posted:

Why would there be fallout from it? Haven't people wanted a sequel to Beyond Good and Evil for a long time?

Yeah but they won't wanna buy a new system for it.

To this day there's still people hoping Platinum Games can find some kind of loophole in the contract that lets them publish a "Sigma" version or whatever of Bayo 2 on the PS4/Xbox One or Steam.

poo poo ever since Microsoft started letting their first-party games come to the PC there's been people thinking out loud that Sony should obviously do the same to make it an even playing field without actually thinking about the ramifications of what they're asking for.

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon
Bayo 2 was a bit weird if only because it was the sequel to a PS3/360 game. Obviously Nintendo isn't giving up the exclusivity like ever since they paid good money for it.

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

The name's X...... N X

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgoYFS9cIfQ

SuperMetalDave wracking up an epic cherry picking score.

Gorgolflox
Apr 2, 2009

Gun Saliva
I have a strong psychic belief that the Nintendo NX will be revealed on October 22nd 2016... Or maybe it was the 28th? 23rd??

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i'm looking forward to a still image promoting the NX reveal and the subsequent 10 minute video by the gamexplain guy breaking the image down

zolthorg
May 26, 2009

Jebediah posted:

What's a nintendo nx?

Oh wait I'll find out on the 21st. Cool.

of december

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

bloodychill posted:

Bayo 2 was a bit weird if only because it was the sequel to a PS3/360 game. Obviously Nintendo isn't giving up the exclusivity like ever since they paid good money for it.

• Locked thread