Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
I actually saw that guy bullfighting once, and he got his rear end fuckin' wrecked by the bull then, too. It didn't gore him, but it basically used him as a soccer ball and then ran off. I think maybe he just sucks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Disgusting Coward posted:

I actually saw that guy bullfighting once, and he got his rear end fuckin' wrecked by the bull then, too. It didn't gore him, but it basically used him as a soccer ball and then ran off. I think maybe he just sucks?

Truly the bullfighter we can all support in his continued failures to kill majestic fuckin' animals

Murphys Law
Nov 1, 2005

Is this her?

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny
Zero depth perception and fighting bulls? That's gotta take balls.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Everything about bullfighting is machismo taken too far.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

He looks like a knockoff Big Boss now. Or maybe a pirate.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

A police horse, too. I'm pretty sure that's considered assaulting an officer.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

It absolutely is. My cousin-in-law got arrested for it down in New Orleans.

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Stop! My penis can only get so erect.

chitoryu12 posted:

That article posted about him earlier mentioned that his nickname is literally "The Pirate"

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

chitoryu12 posted:

There's a character actor this guy reminds me of and I can't place it and it's going to bother me all day now.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Murphys Law posted:

Is this her?

I'm guessing Australia

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Wasabi the J posted:

Good to see LA Beast doing relatively innocuous challenges again.

Not only that, he's moving back to the East Coast, presumably to deal with some of his issues resulting from his car crash. Good on him. I know he was on Eric Andre a while back so at least he might be able to come to some good point in his life that isn't hanging on the West Coast walking most of the day and then being masochistic in front of a camera while all alone in a rented house.

Hot Smart ARYAN Girl posted:

I'm just imagining people telling some kid IRL who doesn't care about their bullshit job that they should care about it.

The real schaden is that some company got scammed into making a weekend nightshift where the only thing you really have to do is take a single phone call. Forward that poo poo to your phone and you can get paid a shift to basically sleep. Someone is making bank from that poo poo decision and it sure as hell isn't the company.

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

There's a character actor this guy reminds me of and I can't place it and it's going to bother me all day now.

He kinda looks like Christopher Lee in a Hammer pirate movie.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

I know exactly who you mean but not his name. Was he in Pirates of the Caribbean?

Mongolian Queef
May 6, 2004

Harry Dean Stanton, kind of?
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001765/?ref_=tt_cl_t13

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

My first thought was Kyle Mooney from SNL/YouTube.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
He's kind of got a Turturro thing going on.

logical fallacy
Mar 16, 2001

Dynamic Symmetry
David Mitchell

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Baron von Eevl posted:

He's kind of got a Turturro thing going on.

That's who I was thinking of, also.

Random Hajile
Aug 25, 2003

chitoryu12 posted:

He looks like Tony Montana's cousin that needs a cork on the end of his fork.

Scruff McGruff
Feb 13, 2007

Jesus, kid, you're almost a detective. All you need now is a gun, a gut, and three ex-wives.
I'm seeing Ciarán Hinds, the guy who played Mance Rayder in Game of Thrones.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciar%C3%A1n_Hinds

Scruff McGruff has a new favorite as of 16:33 on Oct 18, 2016

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat

Yup. Exactly who I was thinking of.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
He looks like someone put Michael Palin and Terry Jones into a blender and smooshed them all up and them assembled them into a single human being but was in a hurry and lost some parts.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

The real schaden is that some company got scammed into making a weekend nightshift where the only thing you really have to do is take a single phone call. Forward that poo poo to your phone and you can get paid a shift to basically sleep. Someone is making bank from that poo poo decision and it sure as hell isn't the company.

I was gonna post this since I saw the first post. The real millennial thing to do would be forwarding the call and stay home if that's all you really have to do, dumbass. I swear, some people.

And if you do need to do something, use a VPN. It's loving 2016.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Zwille posted:

Zero depth perception and fighting bulls? That's gotta take balls.

It does seem to take at least one eyeball.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

orange sky posted:

I was gonna post this since I saw the first post. The real millennial thing to do would be forwarding the call and stay home if that's all you really have to do, dumbass. I swear, some people.

And if you do need to do something, use a VPN. It's loving 2016.

Lol@the Milliennials that got fired over this. Something tells me the same people who got fired over being too petulant to work an easy shift are the same people blaming the economy for why they are un/underemployed. As someone who had to work 7 years to get enough seniority just to have weekends off I'm not super sympathetic over someone whining that they have to work an overnight shift on a Saturday. Especially if they are willing to get fired over it.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

I'm no bullfighting expert, but you'd think that depth perception would be important in a sport where you have to dodge out of the way of something that's running toward you.

e: dammit zwille

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Dude looks like StarBurns.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

sorry you suck too much to get a job that has your schedule set in stone by law. Civil servant lyfe

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Panfilo posted:

Lol@the Milliennials that got fired over this. Something tells me the same people who got fired over being too petulant to work an easy shift are the same people blaming the economy for why they are un/underemployed. As someone who had to work 7 years to get enough seniority just to have weekends off I'm not super sympathetic over someone whining that they have to work an overnight shift on a Saturday. Especially if they are willing to get fired over it.

Way to be proud of spending seven years in a miserable poo poo job.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

http://globalnews.ca/news/3007625/3-charged-after-police-horse-slapped-during-queens-university-homecoming/

Heck yeah, it is!

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Panfilo posted:

"My job was poo poo for years and I just accepted it, so other people have to take that poo poo too, otherwise it'll make me doubt if I made the right choice not standing up for myself all those years" :bahgawd:

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012
edit: nm, reversed it myself..

Autechresaint has a new favorite as of 19:01 on Oct 18, 2016

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

FogHelmut posted:

Way to be proud of spending seven years in a miserable poo poo job.

Hardly miserable. Great pay and benefits, anytime I needed a particular day off I could either trade days off with someone else, use FMLA when applicable, etc. But nice try with the 'you're just jealous' strawman there.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

ekuNNN posted:

"My job was poo poo for years and I just accepted it, so other people have to take that poo poo too, otherwise it'll make me doubt if I made the right choice not standing up for myself all those years" :bahgawd:

This is a really limited way of looking at what Panfilo said, it demonstrates the petulant attitude that he/she's referring to.

Who said it was a poo poo job? You did, you're the one who labeled it a poo poo job because working weekends was required. So to you, working weekends is such a deal breaker that any job involving weekend work is automatically disqualified. What if the job was perfect for the career the person is pursuing? What if the weekend work is like the only downside to an otherwise excellent, high paying job? What if the job is fun so working weekends isn't such a huge deal? What about the other hundred scenarios that would make working on weekends worth it?

Many people living in the real world have to think this poo poo over seriously, not just instantly quit a job because it has one aspect to it that isn't ideal. Its your right to quit any job you want of course, just know that it makes you look like a baby.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

fml eh

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Autechresaint posted:

edit: nm, reversed it myself..

http://imgur.com/a/CtG5v

how do you embed gifv? the img bbcode wasn't working..

Just add .gifv at the end of the url. It won't show up in the post preview because the current forums can't handle anything that ~*magical*~ but it'll work, trust me.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
quick reminder at what ekuNNN and FogHelmut are defending:

We recently started a weekend over night shift where all you have to duo is answer one call and watch Netflix.

First moron they put on the job kept calling off every Saturday and loudly bragging "they're not gonna fire me!" She got fired.

Second idiot they put on the job got fired two days later when she uploaded snapchat after snapchat of the 8 people she invited in the office to party during the overnight shift.

HOW COULD PEOPLE GET FIRED FOR THIS???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Basebf555 posted:

This is a really limited way of looking at what Panfilo said, it demonstrates the petulant attitude that he/she's referring to.

Who said it was a poo poo job? You did, you're the one who labeled it a poo poo job because working weekends was required. So to you, working weekends is such a deal breaker that any job involving weekend work is automatically disqualified. What if the job was perfect for the career the person is pursuing? What if the weekend work is like the only downside to an otherwise excellent, high paying job? What if the job is fun so working weekends isn't such a huge deal? What about the other hundred scenarios that would make working on weekends worth it?

Many people living in the real world have to think this poo poo over seriously, not just instantly quit a job because it has one aspect to it that isn't ideal. Its your right to quit any job you want of course, just know that it makes you look like a baby.

Like I get that giving up a Saturday or an entire weekend for your job can suck, but it really depends on what you are getting out of it. And with my job there's a lot of flexibility in shifts; sure having to come in on a Saturday would suck but I could get the option of working from 5am-noon so I'd still get the rest of my Saturday. Just because I did this for seven years doesn't mean I have a crab-in-a-bucket mentality, it means I was pragmatic about weighing the pros and the cons. Would I do this for a minimum wage job? Probably not. Would I do it for 90k/year and seven weeks vacation+pension? Hell yes.