Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Also they are adding a spinning circle to the loading screen, the technology is finally HERE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

can't wait to play me some nasus

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

let me sing you the song of my people

Bard Bard officially best skin for having two pirate peg legs

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
why so piratey? when I think bard, I don't think pirate. Still a very handsome skin though.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
LeBonk changes are coming in

quote:

Mimic's R -> R is a new ability: LeBlanc creates a clone anywhere on the map. That clone runs toward the nearest enemy champion and casts a fake version of the most recent spell LeBlanc cast before creating the RR Mimic. This has a separate cooldown from the ult itself.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Tired Moritz posted:

why so piratey? when I think bard, I don't think pirate. Still a very handsome skin though.

Bard Bard

Argona
Feb 16, 2009

I don't want to go on living the boring life of a celestial forever.

and heres a much less informative talon post

http://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-feedback/AZZhU1PU-assassins-talon-feedback-thread

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

those leblanc changes actually sound cool

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

RealFoxy posted:

let me sing you the song of my people

Bard Bard officially best skin for having two pirate peg legs

If you look closely you can see that he's actually wearing teeny-tiny boots.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Tired Moritz posted:

This line of skins (Along with the Braum/Gragas/Varus/Ryze skins) are pretty WoW/high fantasy inspired.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

More details on the E

quote:

TLDR; Like Yasuo E, but for terrain.

E can now jump over terrain/turrets/player created terrain. Has a low, 2 second cooldown, but puts a section of the terrain itself on a LOOOONG cooldown.

It has a max range, but it's pretty long (~800 or so)
:stonk:

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

kingcobweb posted:

More details on the E

:stonk:

this is rad as hell

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
but pirates aren't high fantasy...

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Tired Moritz posted:

but pirates aren't high fantasy...

Pirates are all over D&D, wtf

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
so its a tanky item with % true damage and heal/shield increase

holla holla Udyr powa

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

What the gently caress

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

sell boots while dead, item active, undo purchase, profit

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

That's badass and it makes Ruby Sightstone suddenly extremely useful.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Welcome....to League of Bulk Season Two.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Ralepozozaxe posted:

If you look closely you can see that he's actually wearing teeny-tiny boots.

Th.... thank you. Thank you. This is wonderful

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
uhhh

e;fb

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

This thing is extremely my poo poo, also. Taric is going to be nuts if this thing goes through relatively unchanged.

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Well that's certainly interesting.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

kingcobweb posted:

Pirates are all over D&D, wtf

aren't those pirates just sea bandits, not swashbuckling robin hoods, which Bard bard looks more like? idk

Also YES finally, another item for my ruby sightstone splitpush build.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
being able to use redemption while dead lol

also there is some new stat called lethality

example; 15 Lethality: Physical damage is increased by ignoring an amount of the target's armor based on the target's level.

Kashuno fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Oct 18, 2016

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
that poo poo needs to go down to 5% hp burn because 10% as true damage is just wAAYAYAYYy to loving much

Vermain posted:

This thing is extremely my poo poo, also. Taric is going to be nuts if this thing goes through relatively unchanged.

FORCE OF NATURE FORCE OF NATURE FORCE OF NATURE FORCE OF NATURE FORCE OF NATURE FORCE OF NATURE FORCE OF NATURE FORCE OF NATURE FORCE OF NATURE FORCE OF NATURE FORCE OF NATURE FORCE OF NATURE FORCE OF NATURE FORCE OF NATURE

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Bond of Stone + Knights Vow is gonna be really gross on some of the tanky supports.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSx6JetQ3rc

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
season 7 is already the best season because they are bringing back force of nature even if only in icon form
cant wait for dfg to make a comeback

is leblanc el blanco on LAN :thinking:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Rango rework

Nothing that fancy, just making him more managable and reworking his stealth

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Pink ward upgrade and :siren: THREE CHARGES :siren:

Let's also give everyone Sivir's E

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Pre-Season Rundown livestream is live now

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Hey remember when some guy said assassins arent strong you just use the summoner that counters them and I said revive was removed

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.
This is rad.
e: also Rengar's got a rework thread http://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-feedback/Rn2w42n7-assassins-rengar-feedback-thread

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

RealFoxy posted:

Pink ward upgrade and :siren: THREE CHARGES :siren:

Let's also give everyone Sivir's E

it will be nice for buying some time i guess or popping if you're gonna dive someone but not being able to use it reactively still makes it worse

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

i wonder if riot has some ui changes in the works to highlight active items better since they've been adding a lot recently and apparently no one ever uses them

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

riot has teamed up with windows 10 and now every time you have an item active cortana asks you if you'd like to enable it so you can get updates about your item actives

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Riot's idea of stealth sucks go back to the era where you built 6 sunfire capes and could stand on top of people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

"upon killing an enemy with death mark, zed permanently gains a portion of their attack damage for himself"

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Locked thread