Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

zolthorg posted:

for the last loving time nintendo has never ever paid for an up to date chip from any manufacturer
they want those cheap as gently caress x1s if they're using tegras

I want you to go yell this at SuperMetalDave, every day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Anidav posted:

Neogaf is eating itself.

Well a zombie can't further zombify, so...

Linear Zoetrope
Nov 28, 2011

A hero must cook

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

what happens if a male presses the girl gamer button

You catch the trans

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!

Anidav posted:

Neogaf is eating itself.

not nearly as much as r/nintendonx, at least

but people need to chill the gently caress out and just wait for the 26th

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Barry Convex posted:

not nearly as much as r/nintendonx, at least

but people need to chill the gently caress out and just wait for the 26th

Eight more days till NX comes, NX comes, NX comes. Eight more days till NX comes.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
it is not February, so it will not be announced

zolthorg
May 26, 2009

Viewtiful Jew posted:

Eight more days till NX comes, NX comes, NX comes. Eight more days till NX comes.

its not eight
its like six

months

also everyone who quotes a 2X day in october as a date: joke response about how the date is actually that day of the month but in december
your welcome

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Hey guys concrete info on NX info it'll be announced by NoJ at a time when Nintendo feels good about announcing it POSSIBLY during daylight hours in Japan but that last part is just a rumor please don't quote me on that. It will launch with x good games where x is the number of good games the NX will launch with. It will launch at a cost that is reasonable for a product of that cost and be a certain number of different playable units that number representing the number of units the NX will be playable with.

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
Has anyone mentioned the fact that Red Dead Redemption had a sequel announced before we even saw wtf the nx is?

I feel that should be mentioned.

Like.... thats a thing.

A thing that happened.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Talkc posted:

Has anyone mentioned the fact that Red Dead Redemption had a sequel announced before we even saw wtf the nx is?

Like.... thats a thing.

A thing that happened.

So?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Can you imagine a sequel to a game from 6 years ago for a sequel announced before a PlayStation 5? What a joke the game market is

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

We're also going to get a total of two new Star Warses in the time between E3 2014 and BotW's release.

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***

Jonas Albrecht posted:

We're also going to get a total of two new Star Warses in the time between E3 2014 and BotW's release.

A Star Trek, Two Star Wars and a Ghostbusters, and the last guardian.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Talkc posted:

Like.... thats a thing.

A thing that happened.

yeah i'm also perplexed by the illusionary linear nature of time

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
https://twitter.com/NintendoMemo/status/788699009003257856

:confused:

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

nintendo mori would be a good steam name

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
did I find the NX????

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Popplio is now the official Nintendo Seal of Quality

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

If you look back from the NX while fleeing from other consoles you turn into a pillar of salt

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

greatn posted:

Popplio is now the official Nintendo Seal of Quality

it's crazy how popplio ended up being the best of its line, and it's still so bad hahaha

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

All the new starters look great but the second stage owl is the only good evolution

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

popplio looks great once i put the lid on the trashcan and don't have to see him anymore

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Popplio looks great during his top level mirror matches in Pokken 2.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Bulbasaur is the best ever starter and Ivysaur is the coolest second stage and Venausaur is literally the worst of all time. Seeing Venasuar I feel the same kind of spiritual desolation you experience when your dear childhood friend with all the potential in the world becomes a crackhead and dies in the gutter.

I picked charmander in red version obviously because a true trainer tests his mettle in those first two gyms.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

My brother told me he found something perfect for my birthday but he didn't realize how long it would take for the company to make it so I don't have it yet.

I think he's getting me an NX.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

Bulbasaur is the best ever starter and Ivysaur is the coolest second stage and Venausaur is literally the worst of all time. Seeing Venasuar I feel the same kind of spiritual desolation you experience when your dear childhood friend with all the potential in the world becomes a crackhead and dies in the gutter.

I picked charmander in red version obviously because a true trainer tests his mettle in those first two gyms.

Counterpoint:

Squirtle is baller and squad-affiliate)
Wartortle has badass little teef and a silly tail
Blastoise is a fuckin' dino-turtle tank.

See, that's a 10/10 evo line. Bulbasaur is cool and all, but association with his lame evos drags it down.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

torterra is the best, then probably infernape or swampert. the owl and tiger wrestler from sumo are also insanely yes

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

All of the original starters are great but Squirtle is literally just a turtle, Bulbasaur is much more imaginitive and cool. Ivysaur is cool too it's only Venasuar that sucks.

ColonelJohnMatrix
Jun 24, 2006

Because all fucking hell is going to break loose

So some investor news was posted pertaining to Nintendo's conference next week and if it's accurate it looks like that's when we are going to get the timeframe for actual NX news. There is also no strategy meaning planned as surely they don't want to be bombarded by NX related questions.

This whole release strategy is the most bizarre thing. Assuming November is going to come with no announcement, I'd be shocked if they said anything before Sun/Moon release and the NES emulator box.

ColonelJohnMatrix
Jun 24, 2006

edit double post sorry

ColonelJohnMatrix fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Oct 19, 2016

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

quote equals edit much :twisted:

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.

oddium posted:

popplio looks great once i put the lid on the trashcan and don't have to see him anymore

Popplio is a good kid who turns into a beautiful creature, don't hate on him

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~
The NX will be revealed on November 31st, mark my words

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

SRM posted:

The NX will be revealed on November 31st, mark my words

November 10.

NX.

ColonelJohnMatrix
Jun 24, 2006

The best new Pokeman is Litten because he is a professional wrestler cat (eventually) and he would beat the rear end of that nerdy doctor who owl and wussy seal.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

ColonelJohnMatrix posted:

The best new Pokeman is Litten because he is a professional wrestler cat (eventually) and he would beat the rear end of that nerdy doctor who owl and wussy seal.

i don't agree fully regarding owltair but nyandre the giant does rule

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Fighting type weak to flying type.

strategery
Apr 21, 2004
I come to you baring a gift. Its in my diper and its not a toaster.
The Nintendo NX: Announcement (Perpetually) Next Week

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

Ivysaur is cool too it's only Venasuar that sucks.

What's the diff? They're the same thing. Both lack cannons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Tender Bender posted:

My brother told me he found something perfect for my birthday but he didn't realize how long it would take for the company to make it so I don't have it yet.

I think he's getting me an NX.

I have an NX, it's very cool

• Locked thread