Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This is a popularity contest survey on who will outperform this debate
Strictly Come Dancing :q: Edwardenholm M. "Ed" Balls, First of His Name, Supernova Dance Star and Ex-Shadow Chancellor
Drone Murderess, Iron Abuela the Dread Queen Empress Hilda Tilton, First of Her Name, Colonial Adminstrator of Americore Asteroid Mining
Real Est8 Magn8 Gaivs Conaldvs Magamicvs Tarvmpvs, First of His Name Bigly, The Golden One, Legio XXX Redneckvs Cohorts: "Carpe Pvssy!"
William H. "Bill" Mitchell, Seventh of His Name, Expert Pollster and Twitter Slayer of Bots, Bumblebee enthusiast and Ma-Ti reincarnated
View Results

• Locked thread
Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

pretend i posted a bunch of cronenberg gifs i don't have

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

:unsmith: the "bubbles walks up the stairs" moment of the election

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
Dammit Fred look what you've loving done

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/Aaron_RS/status/788905302233980928

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Drinking: elderberry lemonade.

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

CherryCola posted:

You know, CSPAN played a debate between George HW Bush and Dukakis and it was amazing how rationally they spoke and shared their beliefs. I wonder if we'll ever get back to that.

We are on a one way trip to Idiocracy, there are no stops or detours and once you're there you can't leave

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
gently caress these dudes.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
KAAAAAHN

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/788904702528229376

lmao

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

Drunkboxer posted:

Why am I watching this, I hate this

This is the first one that I'm worried about. I think Trump will loose, but with Vilerat's mom there this will probably get really nasty and depressing.

ChristopherRobin
Feb 27, 2011

Corgis with attitude.

I should really finish this game. Also 5 minutes to the debate get hyped and druuuuuuunk!

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i hear tiffany hangs out with one of the jfk jr jrs, like jfk iii or iv or something

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

NecroMonster posted:

update: i'm drinking a lime jarritos now

I'm jealous even though I'm drinking fancy microbrew beer.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
:goshawk:

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i have confidence that fox news and their moderator will do a good job moderating this debahahahahahahahahaha

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Lemming posted:

Same, also dead lifts

Serious talk, I deadlifted while listening to the first debate and it went very well for Hilary. High energy

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Sweet

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Captain Internet posted:

We are never going to experience a more truly hosed up election in our lives. Remember it drunk or remember it sober, but remember it. Remember when a bunch bigots in an echo chamber all jerked conspiracies off into the nothingness of social media and others jerked back.

username/post combo

the internet has ruined everything

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

A faction armed to the teeth hardly seems friendly to me.

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

My neighbor's Trump sign disappeared and I thought he came to his senses. It must have been stolen because the next day there was a No Trespassing sign and a 3' x 5' homemade wooden U*S*A TRUMP 2016 sign planted firmly in this lawn.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Captain Internet posted:

We are never going to experience a more truly hosed up election in our lives. Remember it drunk or remember it sober, but remember it. Remember when a bunch bigots in an echo chamber all jerked conspiracies off into the nothingness of social media and others jerked back.
oh yee of little faith

the next one will be worse

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

NecroMonster posted:

i have confidence that fox news and their moderator will do a good job moderating this debahahahahahahahahaha

i have no reason to believe that wallace won't poo poo on trump but we'll see

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I'd love to be in Vegas tonight also every other night

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Captain Internet posted:

i like the optimism that this is just a one-off

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa

Captain Internet posted:

don't. loving. jinx. it.

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility

https://twitter.com/NoahCRothman/status/788905976019779584

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Is Mike Pence storing nuts for the winter?

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Y'all FYI we got a fuckin medical school now this is the real deal

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

ChristopherRobin posted:

I should really finish this game. Also 5 minutes to the debate get hyped and druuuuuuunk!

gently caress yeah you should!!!

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Drunkboxer posted:

Why am I watching this, I hate this

why did I peel outta my parking lot to grab some stuff at the store before it closes AND make it back in time for this stupid debate

why did I just tell a casting director to get off my frickin phone because the third presidential debate is starting soon

why am I watching this debate instead of working on overdue stuff I fell behind on while following cspam threads

WHY ANYTHING

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009

Captain Internet posted:

do not loving do this. you say that and dread Reagan conjures another worse gently caress from the hateful void.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

why are the old white men multiplying on tv

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Megyn Kelly pretends so hard like she's not a hack

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Here at the University of Nevada, we're different, we're daring, we're OH GOD THEY HAVE MY CHILDREN AT GUNPOINT SAVE US

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
shut in the upping gently caress about your loving university

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Ugh, go home Raws are the worst.

zakkro
May 29, 2015

My pre-debate song rn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-O3kYrDPbI

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

A faction armed to the teeth hardly seems friendly to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

It's less about Wallace making GBS threads on one person but the questions will be BENJAMIN GHAZI and EMAILS forever.

• Locked thread