Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luxury Tent Carpet
Feb 13, 2005

I hunted the Orphan of Kos and all I got was this stupid t-shirt
Chipped in a little donation of $25 and will find another comparable local charity here in the UK too.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

okay fine fuckfaces

Technogeek
Sep 9, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Donated in honor of Donald Trump because why not:

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Looks like we're at about 19k right now, so I'll match the next $500 to get us over the hump

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Lemming posted:

Looks like we're at about 19k right now, so I'll match the next $500 to get us over the hump

i plugged the RAINN donations in the OP of the third debate, hopefully thatll do the trick :toot:

americong
May 29, 2013

threw in 50, is it still good form to post a receipt?

e:

americong has issued a correction as of 20:27 on Oct 19, 2016

Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy
Donated :10bux: Might toss in a few more bucks after some of my bills clear toward the end of the month.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Old Story
Jun 2, 2006

Oven Wrangler
I've always been a loving follower

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Eh I was only going to blow that hundred bucks on strippers and prostitutes anyways

Miss Cheggs
Mar 22, 2007

Donated $25 because why not

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
I love all of you

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

A faction armed to the teeth hardly seems friendly to me.

For the redeemed Trump Toxxers

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

I gave $50 to kick off the debate.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Rastor posted:

I gave $50 to kick off the debate.

I think this is $411 since I posted, so if we get $89 more we'll hit $20k with my match :toot:

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Colonel Corazon posted:

For the redeemed Trump Toxxers

Cube2000
May 27, 2010
threw in $50 because gently caress you trump

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

i wanna personally thank you for all the support you've given promoting this thread redneck :glomp:

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Colonel Corazon posted:

i wanna personally thank you for all the support you've given promoting this thread redneck :glomp:

Don't sell yourself short, you did plenty too.

And all of this is for a good cause because sexual abuse is loving heinous no matter who's involved.

I've known friends, lovers, family members, all of whom had to deal with this poo poo at various points in their life. I don't think we'll ever stop it, but that's not an excuse not to loving try and help out the victims.

So to all of you goons who dug however deep and donated to this, you have my deepest thanks. Thanks for proving that this dead gay internet forum can still do some good and help out people who need it.

George RR Fartin
Apr 16, 2003

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Hell yeah

I'll tally it up later but I'm pretty sure we're over $20k now

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

Thank you everyone. It's been a year full of poo poo that hasn't mattered so we've done something that does matter. The amount of support you've given will make a difference. The world is a little less poo poo when people care.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://mobile.twitter.com/MariusLecter/status/786659374982758400

KC green was the only person that RTd RAINN donation link dirextly and that got a few others to aswell

No idea if any of them actually donated though

Facebook was no help at all :(

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

gently caress Donald J. Trump.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Ragnar Homsar posted:

gently caress Donald J. Trump.

:trumppop:

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

So it might be silly but I made a :toxx: in SAS that I'd donate $20 to a domestic abuse-related charity for every run the Cubs scored tonight (they'd been in a 20 inning scoreless slump), and at one point said I'd throw in another $20 for an insurance run. Welp, they won, and won big, so here you go (I'm not sure how to get the visible thumbnail, so please forgive me for linking it):

http://imgur.com/a/g9CMP

Water Resistant
Jul 10, 2003
I'm so loving livid at Trump's answer tonight about his sexual assault claims and that there's been several articles about how RAINN has gotten a big increase in calls over the last two weeks because of Trump being Trump (though I suppose it's good that people are seeking help) I'm donating another $100.

gently caress Trump

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
My count is up to $21,045.00, that's insane

Hell yeah!!!

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

request for all the rainn donators to get Nasty Woman gangtags, imo

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
20k milestone, I'm so proud of you guys! We did it :h:

Suck a gently caress Trump :boom:

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Water Resistant posted:

I'm so loving livid at Trump's answer tonight about his sexual assault claims and that there's been several articles about how RAINN has gotten a big increase in calls over the last two weeks because of Trump being Trump (though I suppose it's good that people are seeking help) I'm donating another $100.

gently caress Trump

Link the articles? Legit interested in seeing coverage on this.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

OAquinas posted:

Link the articles? Legit interested in seeing coverage on this.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/sexual-assault-hotline-calls-wake-donald-trump-allegations/story?id=42805063

There's one, you can throw RAINN and Trump into Google and find a bunch more.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
suck a gently caress donny, cant wait for ur upcoming concession speech while ploughed on my homemade rumchata shithead

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Mariana Horchata posted:

suck a gently caress donny, cant wait for ur upcoming concession speech while ploughed on my homemade rumchata shithead

Dr. Phildo
Dec 8, 2003

Except the heaven had come so near,
So seemed to choose my door,The distance would not haunt me so

Soiled Meat
Just gave $20 (which was closer to 30 cause I'm a dirty foreigner)

Be cool to to each other, friends

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx
Threw in another $10 bringing my total to 35

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Hello!

I've donated $10 because Donald Trump is a piece of poo poo.

I can't post PROOF right now because I can't get to my personal email account from the office, so please just take me at my word that this honorable deed was done.

RAINN is awesome, Drumpf is dumb.

e_angst
Sep 20, 2001

by exmarx
Throwing my $25 in the bucket. Even gonna go through the trouble of logging in to my work's charitable donation matching service thing when I'm back on the clock to see if they'll match it.

diremonk
Jun 17, 2008

Only donated $10, but will make another one after payday.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Chipped in 15 will donate more when I can

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

• Locked thread