Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug

quote:

FK U PLZ

quote:

I was pee on ur bed
go to hell with my pee

Beautiful, like a contemporary all your base.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

I still laugh at I need TP for my bot lane

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
I haven't stopped laughing at the siri joke that became the regular thread title yet

Dr. Mantis Toboggan
May 5, 2003

Faker going for that #1 spot on the NA ladder: http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=mid+fekar

Would be pretty funny if he grinds out the #1 spot while in the country for Worlds. I wonder if he'll stay a week and a half past the end of the tournament to secure that prestigious #1 NA ladder spot, medallion, and jacket.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Gonna be difficult to get past the two premier NA ADC's who are above him in the standings; Altec and Sneaky.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

The Mash posted:

I haven't stopped laughing at the siri joke that became the regular thread title yet

I have missed whatever that title is a reference to. Anyone have a link?

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Aumanor posted:

I have missed whatever that title is a reference to. Anyone have a link?
It's in the main thread's op. Bond's auto correct flipped out.

quote:

By the way taking attack damage and attack speed rooms and then going center hope Titanic Hydro said you want is still hilariously strong especially in the current meta-. 

Then someone responded with the thread title.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
With the changes coming every pre-season, that post might be 100% correct and accurate in a season or two

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Yellowstar shockingly decides to retire

http://www.fnatic.com/content/96745

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Savage Cracker posted:

I thought he had been retired for all of 2016.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Savage Cracker posted:

sad to see the man go, even though he'd been struggling this year

these achievements tho!

Season 1 World Championship (Finalist with AaA vs Fnatic – 1:2)

Season Two Regional Finals (Finalist with SK Gaming vs Moscow Five - 0:2)

Season 3 World Championship (Semifinalists with Fnatic vs Royal Club – 1:3)
LCS Europe Season 3 Summer Playoffs (1st place with Fnatic vs Lemondogs – 3:1)
LCS Europe Season 3 Spring Playoffs (1st place with Fnatic vs Gambit Gaming – 3:2)
IEM Season VII - Global Challenge Katowice (Semifinalists with Fnatic vs Azubu Blade – 2:1)

2014 EU LCS Summer Playoffs (2nd place with Fnatic vs Alliance – 1:3)
All-Star Paris 2014 (Semifinalists with Fnatic vs SKT1 – 0:2)
2014 EU LCS Spring Playoffs (1st place with Fnatic vs SK Gaming – 3:1)
IEM Season VIII - World Championship (2nd place with Fnatic vs KT Rolster Bullets – 0:3)

2015 Season World Championship (Semifinalists with Fnatic vs KOO Tigers – 0:3)
2015 EU LCS Summer Playoffs (1st place with Fnatic vs Origen – 3:2)
2015 Mid-Season Invitational (Semifinalists with Fnatic vs SKT1 – 2:3)
2015 EU LCS Spring Playoffs (1st place with Fnatic vs Unicorns of Love – 3:2)

2016 NA LCS Spring Playoffs (2nd place with Team SoloMid vs CLG - 2:3)

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Lovechop posted:

sad to see the man go, even though he'd been struggling this year

these achievements tho!

Yeah there's really no denying his incredible track record. He deserves a place in some hall of fame. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyAl8AmXp3U

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
My favorite part of that clip is soaz playing top leblanc, because why not

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.

Dr. Mantis Toboggan posted:

Faker going for that #1 spot on the NA ladder: http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=mid+fekar

Would be pretty funny if he grinds out the #1 spot while in the country for Worlds. I wonder if he'll stay a week and a half past the end of the tournament to secure that prestigious #1 NA ladder spot, medallion, and jacket.

IIRC they're disabling the worlds accounts shortly after finals so that would be pretty hard.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

henkman posted:

My favorite part of that clip is soaz playing top leblanc, because why not

i miss soaz playing fun stuff like lb, blitz, zed :( he never does cool picks anymore

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009
I'll forever remember the blitz top game. That was fun

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX3UpxvWeiY
can Yellowstar put together another team like 2015 Fnatic? I hope so. One thing's for sure though and that's he's looking fine as hell in a suit

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
It kind of amazes me how fast pro league players burn out, even relative to "real" sports.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

large sections of the rules of real sports don't tend to change every year

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

large sections of the rules of real sports don't tend to change every year

We feel like at this point, five hundred years in, cricketers have options when fielding but most players have solved the "midfield".

Enter spotlights. This year's cricket games will have spotlights across quadrants of the ground. If the batsman strikes the ball into a quadrant the opposing quadrant will will have a random number of its spotlights activate.

Interacting with spotlights will give players impactful decisions to make in their fielding.

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!
We're gunna plant a bunch of poo poo in the middle of the football field. Some of them are going to have medicinal value, some are going to explode randomly and send you flying across the pitch

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Olympic swimming, as a sport, is far too stale and stagnant. The best swimmer will win almost 100% of the time, which feels bad for worse swimmers. This year, we will add obstacles to random swimmers lanes. These obstacles can be various things, such as green water or drug needles.

wait that happened nevermind

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
that ys vid was cool

also hahahahaha

https://twitter.com/imaqtpielol/status/789259031768621056

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

DEVASTATED. But also why exactly does qtpie have a rioter available on demand to contest bans?

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Taciturn Tactician posted:

DEVASTATED. But also why exactly does qtpie have a rioter available on demand to contest bans?

He's been playing at the top level since the dawn of league and completed professionally for most of it and is also the game's number one personality, I'd be more surprised if he DIDN'T have a few rioters as personal friends let alone random ones he can hit up like "why am I banned for boosting".

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Taciturn Tactician posted:

So do I, sometimes people have friends

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
The real question here is should we bring a sign to tonight and tommorow and what should it say?

I was thinking #BELTBRA

stump collector
May 28, 2007
probably another dude who used to get down on the free catering at LCS

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Servaetes posted:

The real question here is should we bring a sign to tonight and tommorow and what should it say?

I was thinking #BELTBRA

loving hell yeah

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

RealFoxy posted:

So do I, sometimes people have friends

Brackhar quit so I'm pretty sure everyone who works for riot now is basically four tiny Hitlers in a trenchcoat. :colbert:

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Servaetes posted:

I was thinking #BELTBRA

iowa state cyclones

titanic hydro and the attack speed rooms

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Lovechop posted:

loving hell yeah

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

you need to bring a bung sign talking about tp for your bot lane

or go to hell with my pee

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

stump collector posted:

iowa state cyclones

titanic hydro and the attack speed rooms

i hope one day we can all smoke some titanic hydro together, my brothers

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
go to hell with my pee won't make it on the cast but it would be hilarious

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I'm going to a wedding so I won't be able to live post :(. When SSG whoops up on H2K someone please repost that Caitlyn Forgiven tweet and underneath put "There's 3 good reasons why she left you."

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I'm pretty stoked for the finals today.

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos

ArbitraryC posted:

I'm pretty stoked for the finals today.

if you want a picture of the future, imagine Korea stomping on every other region's head. Forever

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Max Coveri posted:

if you want a picture of the future, imagine Korea stomping on every other region's head. Forever

Can't hear you over the "H2What?" chants drowning out the auditorium.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Does anyone else feel like there is about a 25% chance that bad Samsung shows up tomorrow and H2K somehow wins?

• Locked thread