Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

HILLARY CURES DEPLORABLES posted:

so i assume there is no reason to actually think she got the debate questions, this is trump being a shook corncob baby yet again

they announced the topics a week in advance and the questions were pretty much as predictable and open ended as they could be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/alivitali/status/789118188525150208

https://twitter.com/alivitali/status/789118983211479040

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

A Neurotic Jew posted:

probably posted but this Bill Kristol meltdown is loving beautiful

https://twitter.com/LPDonovan/status/789092155633590273

nice

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx

Lastgirl posted:

theres never a limit to donate to RAINN

as far as I'm concerned that thread is going to stay up there all the way up to election day

i would rather have people blow 10bux on a charity than a vanity tag and have the vanity tag be the benefit of doing so

although im not sure how to figure out who wants it or not after donating

if I donate another :10bux: will you delete my stupid redtext? I never even did the thing it says, I don't have insufferable foodpinions

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

It was a failnado rushing toward you from Vegas, baby.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

I've never played any of the civ games. What's a good one to start with?

personally i think vanilla 4 is the best gateway in but im not a huge civ guy anymore (probs played hundreds of hrs of 2 as a kid)

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!

so i assume there is no reason to actually think she got the debate questions, this is trump being a shook corncob baby yet again

Given Trump's habit of accusing others of stuff he did, I guess this is Trump admitting he got the questions in advance, hence the last minute swotting up in the hotel room.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
that was not a POTUS playing Tetris. I thought maybe Carter played an Atari or W. played a Wii as some cute photo op novelty.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

im gonna be legitimately sad for bill mitchell on nov 8

but relieved

but sad, guy needs a hug and a friend imo

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

they're so hosed. i could never have dreamed this up in a million years

Fidel Castronaut posted:

that was not a POTUS playing Tetris. I thought maybe Carter played an Atari or W. played a Wii as some cute photo op novelty.

i know i know, my bad

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

deathbysnusnu posted:

Serious question, how does nite crew manage to be drunk and high at all hours weeknights included and still post during the day without being dead? I feel like that kind of lifestyle is probably harder than running a presidential campaign.

relevant

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Altpost: President Hillary will hold up a book of dril tweets during the inauguration like Rafiki held Simba up to the masses in Lion King

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

mandatory lesbian posted:

this is a chat thread

its a thread about the Donald J. Trump campaign for president of the United States.

posting about random poo poo is fine if you actually post about the election occasionally, but having posters exclusively post Imgur Gifs, etc is entering dangerous hellthread territory

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

RedneckwithGuns posted:

arguing with relatives on Facebook

don't do that.

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me

Fidel Castronaut posted:

quote:

The New York Times reports that the President elect -- who even took his campaign to the streets of Burnout Paradise -- gifted his daughters, Sasha and Malia, with a Nintendo Wii for Christmas ... but the head of the First Family has been playing with it, too. Apparently, Obama has been working on his bowling skills by playing Wii Sports. The President-in-waiting bowled a lowly 37 in the real-life sport while on the campaign trail, but tells the paper that he "performs better in the video game."

quote:

Somewhere inside the Beltway today, copies of Just Dance 3 for the Wii and The Sims Plus Pets rode in a presidential caravan with the nuclear football. That, gang, is core game cred.

President Obama picked up the two titles on a photo-op shopping trip to an Alexandria, Va., Best Buy, where he bought gifts for his two daughters and vetoed an associate's upsell to the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance 3. (The Obamas apparently do not have that console.)

https://www.engadget.com/2009/01/08/the-first-wii-obama-brings-video-games-to-the-white-house/

http://kotaku.com/5870284/wii-owning-president-obama-doesnt-care-if-the-xbox-version-is-better

ugh kotaku

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Fangz posted:

Given Trump's habit of accusing others of stuff he did, I guess this is Trump admitting he got the questions in advance, hence the last minute swotting up in the hotel room.

absolutely, someone in fox news def leaked the qs to the trump camp and he still bungled it

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Bunleigh posted:

if I donate another :10bux: will you delete my stupid redtext? I never even did the thing it says, I don't have insufferable foodpinions

Sure, I'll put in the request! :sun:

I preordered Civ VI and I'm hoping it will be good. Firaxis tends to have their games not really shine until expansions

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

2, 4, or 6

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
I hope she takes the oath of office on The Art of the Deal

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

who has that Shrek vid where he comes into that bedroom and wisks someone away?

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Physicists around the world working on ways to compare the weakest submolecular forces to determine once and for all which is less powerful, Trumpmentum or Joementum.

Elizabeth Trump and Grandson Tower.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

5 if you want to know what they're going to be like from now on.

The best Civilization is the Fall from Heaven on top of Civ 4 though.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Phyresis posted:

Somewhere inside the Beltway today, copies of Just Dance 3 for the Wii and The Sims Plus Pets rode in a presidential caravan with the nuclear football. That, gang, is core game cred.

https://www.engadget.com/2009/01/08/the-first-wii-obama-brings-video-games-to-the-white-house/

http://kotaku.com/5870284/wii-owning-president-obama-doesnt-care-if-the-xbox-version-is-better

ugh kotaku

I would rip a baby out at nine months to have vid of Barry playing Just Dance.

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

"I am hugely ignorant and can't imagine what it's like to not be".

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I would rip a baby out at nine months to have vid of Barry playing Just Dance.

careful, thats how u get mcduffs

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

im going to buy tge nintendo switch

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

(Obgyn): ahh poo poo looks like we gotta do a c section!!!!! Throw another mcduff on tha pile

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

3 (or 6 in japan)

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Bunleigh posted:

sounds like LG put in a request for you, but I gotta say, you gotta be proud of your red text av

you made someone so mad they paid $10 to try to get a sick own on you

its a great honor

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

he really can't help it can he lol

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Trump's road to victory: hope everyone assumes Clinton will win, no turn out, ease by in a squeaker.

Is there any other road?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i smoked so much weedlast night that I am groggy

but man, what a debate

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016
https://twitter.com/ppppolls/status/789121535655153664

I want bill mitchell to stay with us forever

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
:ssj:

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

its a thread about the Donald J. Trump campaign for president of the United States.

posting about random poo poo is fine if you actually post about the election occasionally, but having posters exclusively post Imgur Gifs, etc is entering dangerous hellthread territory

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

sounds like LG put in a request for you, but I gotta say, you gotta be proud of your red text av

you made someone so mad they paid $10 to try to get a sick own on you

its a great honor

back in lf times someone once bought me a sick anime girl avatar that something like "warning: doesnt care about the content of his posts" or something and then were confused when i was extremely pleased by it

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

trump accuser conference is starting

http://www.msnbc.com/live-online/wa...campaign=buffer

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Studio posted:

Trump's road to victory: hope everyone assumes Clinton will win, ease by in a squeaker.

Is there any other road?

Trump's theoretical road to victory always involved really low turnout and getting HRC's favorables as low as possible. It was sort of working for awhile.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
I can't believe Bill Mitchell beat out Ed Balls in the 3rd Debate Polls

This fvcking electioooooonnn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

Best to start with 1, so you'll be caught up on the story.

• Locked thread