Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

one day when i get IK im going to probate the poo poo out of in training for hating supe cvania

It's not a bad game and it's not worse than Bloodlines but I would still play Rondo or CV3 any day of the week instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

https://twitter.com/mariotehplumber/status/789118529572184064

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

It's not a bad game and it's not worse than Bloodlines but I would still play Rondo or CV3 any day of the week instead

TOO late mothafucka

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Switch............

ON!!

*turns on console, is blasted to ashes by radiance *

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

Boomstick Quaid posted:

gently caress you for raising my dreams to unapproachable levels

Twisted f*cking psychopath :twisted:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

honestly its about time that nintendo updated mario camera to over the shoulder. cant wait for the portable first person mode to throw some fireballs

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
*unleashes tiny controller nunchakus on terrorist trying to hijack plane: its super effective bitch

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

In Training posted:

Bloodlines is better than 4

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

EAB posted:

Lol, well what I think we're seeing here is nintendos last console. They are probably going to charge 400+ for waggle tablet part deux. Honestly what is wrong with these retards at nintendo. Are they so convinced they can scam the consumerbase with overpriced gimmicky horse poo poo like the Wii again?

They make great software... just stop making retarded consoles nintendo. Just make games for other consoles, pc, and mobile phones. That's all you gotta do.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

ArfJason posted:

*unleashes tiny controller nunchakus on terrorist trying to hijack plane: its super effective bitch
I don't get it, why would you introduce yourself?

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

ArfJason posted:

Let's settle this, terrorist. You and me. One-on-one. Hoops. 2k.

Portable 2-player will revolutionize how we combat terror in this country

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

[hijackers see get a peek at Zelda BOTW...next thing you know theyre gathered around it laughing and having the time of their lives and have given up their brand of violent jihad] Looks like Nintendo saves the day again

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

FactsAreUseless posted:

I don't get it, why would you introduce yourself?

Better question; why are you quoting a post that ends with you? :smugmrgw:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

[hijackers see get a peek at Zelda BOTW...next thing you know theyre gathered around it laughing and having the time of their lives and have given up their brand of violent jihad] Looks like Nintendo saves the day again

Lol

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Allow me to introduce myself my name is [making record scratch beatbox noises] the-the- a the-the- FNAF Nintendo Guy [continues beatnoxing for another 10 minutes]

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ArfJason posted:

Better question; why are you quoting a post that ends with you? :smugmrgw:

The World Ends With Bitch

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Allow me to introduce myself my name is [making record scratch beatbox noises] the-the- a the-the- FNAF Nintendo Guy [continues beatnoxing for another 10 minutes]

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

If only Iwata-san had lived to see this day... :rip:

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Me on United 93: wait guys don't rush the cockpit yet, Im almost at ganon. let's hold on and see how this plays out

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

In Training posted:

The World Ends With Bitch

I wanted to say The Post Ends With You next time someone signs there post but now youve ruined it

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

is it cartridge only or can you download games to it

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

is it cartridge only or can you download games to it

This wireless tablet console will not feature wifi, sorry

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

*in a starbucks 1 year from now entering numbers into a children's spreadsheet app with a tiny controller in one hand and a tiny cappuccino in the other* the amiibo attach rate looks good this quarter

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
I'm going to pay MSVP $49.99 USD for the next mainline Pokemon game, and hell, I'm gonna like it.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Tbh its unlikely you'll be able to have more than a handful of games at a time if it's 32gb internal storage. Wii U is already pushing it. Unless you want to carry around an external ssd everywhere.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Tender Bender posted:

Tbh its unlikely you'll be able to have more than a handful of games at a time if it's 32gb internal storage. Wii U is already pushing it. Unless you want to carry around an external ssd everywhere.
It's SD-card compatible.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
https://youtu.be/GqKsFfxV0sE

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
That's already true about the 3DS and Vita anyway.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

The Games forum for posting about how much you hate games

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
After making all gamers stand up to play the Wii, Nintendo dedicated themselves to making the comfiest consoles ever.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's SD-card compatible.

Hell yes... The boys at Nintendo have done it again

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
New Splatoon.........

Hell

Yes

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
everything i ever wanted. i even love the fat little cartridges

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i watched the commercial and got super pumped. i think it looks really good, and the idea of having a hybrid console / portable is awesome. then i look at every single other person on the internet and i'm like :dafuq:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

elf help book posted:

That's already true about the 3DS and Vita anyway.

It'll use SD instead of the Vita overpriced cards so that's a plus

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

alright, an hour and 43 minutes after the thing. the hype is starting to wear off. im getting extremely worried about the tiny d-pad, not sure how the gently caress that thing is supposed to help us beat the new zelda, but ill trust those mad scientists at Nintendo of America.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

*reggie comes out on stage and cocks the tiny nintendos together like a shotgun* Hail To The King Baby

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

It would be pretty cool if you could orient the little screen vertically for shmups or tetris.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
I wonder if I can't just use the tablet like a wii u game pad

Don't want to wear down my controllers by constantly clicking them on and off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

fozzy fosbourne posted:

It would be pretty cool if you could orient the little screen vertically for shmups or tetris.

Oooooo