Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pogi

City of Glompton posted:

that sounds really cool pogi!

it is a beautiful day here and I led a good demo earlier, and I am going to play shadowrun tonight which I haven't done in a long time, so that should be fun!

thank you for asking.

Oh neat, what kind of character are you going to play?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
When i got my wisdom teeth out i went home a took few bong hits and gave myself dry socket then moaned and drooled blood for a few days.

The story i always heard about my grandmother was that when she got hers out sometime in the 30s she immediately went to a tea party with her friends afterwards like nothing had happened and never once complained.

alnilam

I still have my wisdom teeth at 29, I'm extremely wise :smaug:

MrWillsauce

actually modern science has recently proven that most of the body's wisdom is in the brain and not in the teeth, from what I read

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

MrWillsauce posted:

actually modern science has recently proven that most of the body's wisdom is in the brain and not in the teeth, from what I read

wisdom comes with age so what would modern science know about it?

MrWillsauce

that's a really good point

City of Glompton

pogi posted:

Oh neat, what kind of character are you going to play?

I'm gonna be a street samurai!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

shoophobo

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

I chewed on warm tea bags to ease the bleeding when I had my wisdom teeth yanked

Piso Mojado

I don't have wisdom teeth because my brain ate them.

alnilam

Ahundredbux posted:

wisdom comes with age so what would modern science know about it?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

congratulations on becoming an organ donor, pogi, i hope everything comes out okay

hello byob friends, should i bake cookies? yes.

alnilam

yes

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
The vet clinic my gf works at is open late on Wednesdays so she doesnt get home until around 10 which means tonight is BOYS NIGHT!!

Seafood and video games baby woo! :getin:

social vegan

I'm a video game baby

Macnult

I'm on a seafood and videogames diet ;)

death sext

i successfully bought a car and now i am beautiful and free

it has wheels and everything!

Macnult

my friends all pass on the water temple from ocarina of time but me? I'm ready for seconds

Macnult

death sext posted:

nice! what kind of car is it?

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

death sext posted:

:hellyeah:

death sext

Macnult posted:

nice! what kind of car is it?

it is a honda civic and if it holds up even half as well as my previous civic ill be very happy!

Fredflonston

death sext posted:

it is a honda civic and if it holds up even half as well as my previous civic ill be very happy!

From what I know of civics you should be good well on into the 4th maybe 5th term of the Trump Presidency.

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

death sext posted:

My first car was a 99 civic that I got in 2008, and it lasted through the ton of abuse and neglect I threw at it in my still-ongoing youth until 2014 when it was stolen and totaled. I only ever had to replace two sets of tires and one set of brakes. The thing never broke down and never failed to start unless I did something dumb like leave the dome light on overnight. I hereby approve of your vehicle decision and would like for you to maybe make a road trip out to te place you've been wanting to check out for a while now

Robot Made of Meat

death sext posted:

WTG! Have many of fun driving around (safely)!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xmDvqAFbk4

don't you hate it when you work hard on a project thing then realize cutting out a big portion of it works better

death sext

I Was The Fury posted:

My first car was a 99 civic that I got in 2008, and it lasted through the ton of abuse and neglect I threw at it in my still-ongoing youth until 2014 when it was stolen and totaled. I only ever had to replace two sets of tires and one set of brakes. The thing never broke down and never failed to start unless I did something dumb like leave the dome light on overnight. I hereby approve of your vehicle decision and would like for you to maybe make a road trip out to te place you've been wanting to check out for a while now

mine was a 98 passed down from my grandma and also survived a lot of neglect. now it lives with my brother, still rolling along

I have always wanted to go to nine mile canyon and see the rock art... thank you for the idea!

Palisader

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE
Hello all, I've been busy trying to catch up with cspam which is a little like trying to fill a pool with water from a waterfall using only your hands. I missed you all, how's everyone's week been!

Big Mean Jerk

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
I aced my King Lear exam and tomorrow my bowling class is holding a mini-tournament to see who wins two excused absences :toot:

It's me, I'm going to win and beat all these young punks

Big Mean Jerk fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Oct 20, 2016

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick posted:

hello byob, this is my first time reading / posting here.

I just got my wisdom teeth pulled. I went with the nitrous option so I was conscious the entire procedure. Half-way through I started thinking "Wait, isn't this stuff supposed to make me laugh, I thought its nickname was laughing gas?" so I started to think of funny things but all I could tihnk of was this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXRCAI7q8QY

I busted out laughing for about 5 - 10 minutes and my dentist was just shaking his head the whole time.

anyway, I'm feeling really good right now because I'm on percocets, thanks for reading my rambling post.

welcome to byob!

you can check out any time you like but you can never leave

----------------

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

death sext posted:

mine was a 98 passed down from my grandma and also survived a lot of neglect. now it lives with my brother, still rolling along

I have always wanted to go to nine mile canyon and see the rock art... thank you for the idea!

my first car was a mazda that was six years younger than me

----------------

social vegan

Hey everybody two of my favourite artists released new tracks today so i thought hey me why don't you share ok me

https://soundcloud.com/keithkenniff/goldmund-circle-to-star

The other is by Sleeping At Last, I have a subscription to his music so I get all the new stuff asap, but he'll put it up streaming soon, in the meantime check out his current season of releases streaming here

http://www.sleepingatlast.com/atlas/

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
In a restaurant shaped like a boat having a birthday lunch

social vegan

PS- if I had to recommend, his series on the Senses (songs 5-9) are my absolute favourite

Macnult

Hugh Malone posted:

happy birthday! (assuming the birthday lunch is for you) :toot:

social vegan posted:

Hey everybody two of my favourite artists released new tracks today so i thought hey me why don't you share ok me

https://soundcloud.com/keithkenniff/goldmund-circle-to-star

The other is by Sleeping At Last, I have a subscription to his music so I get all the new stuff asap, but he'll put it up streaming soon, in the meantime check out his current season of releases streaming here

http://www.sleepingatlast.com/atlas/

this music is very calming. i really liked Smell by Sleeping At Last

social vegan

Macnult posted:

i really liked Smell by Sleeping At Last

It owns and is about an fMRI study on olfactory cues as one of the strongest cues for memory formation

Hugh Malone posted:

avast have a happy bday!

alnilam

Palisader posted:

Hello all, I've been busy trying to catch up with cspam which is a little like trying to fill a pool with water from a waterfall using only your hands. I missed you all, how's everyone's week been!

lol @ analogy

Yesterday i did upper body liftin for the first time in a few months and boy are my arms tired :haw:

Seriously though i can't move my arms help

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Hugh Malone posted:

grats!

----------------

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Thanks y'all. It's a pirate's life for me

alnilam

hap bdae hugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

problematic hug