Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Inspector_666 posted:

Is Lockett actually gonna do anything though? I drafted him late as a flier and dropped him last week without compunction.

I'm not even concerned about Lockett. He's probably getting dropped. I'm just excited that I'm getting Cooks back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I almost forgot about drafting Keenan Allen.

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
Injury woe-is-me for one team - ROFLberger, Foster, Ivory, Langford, LMurray, SSS, DJax. Drafted heavy in week 1 starting RBs, and not a single one is left (DWill being the 5th, also injured btw but known he was only 3 weeks)

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

OxySnake posted:

Th

I think its time to try for some ridiculous trades in that league. It's 2-4 with very little going for it. Time to get nuts with it.

In my 2-4 league I just traded Jordan Howard + Tyrell Williams for Black Unicorn + ARob.

Do you believe in magic

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

kiimo posted:

I almost forgot about drafting Keenan Allen.

I lost him also, but I'm lucky enough To still have Jordy, Marvin Jones, and Landry starting. But I dream every night about what could've been. What could've been....

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I drafted Keenan Allen....

....but this was my work league that somehow allowed me to draft Julio > Brandon Marshall > Keenan Allen > Jordy Nelson > Greg Olsen in that order.

I am 3-3.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

89 posted:

I drafted Keenan Allen....

....but this was my work league that somehow allowed me to draft Julio > Brandon Marshall > Keenan Allen > Jordy Nelson > Greg Olsen in that order.

I am 3-3.

lol yeah but who are your RBs?

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
My work league team looked like a tire fire for the first month, but I feel like if I could swing a trade for a upper-mid-range WR I will be doing pretty alright now. (I traded Beasley away like a dummy but he's riding pine on that team so I could probably get him back)

Inspector_666 fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Oct 20, 2016

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
BTW as a heads up, i'm gonna furiously blame all of you when the collective weight of all us goons drags Gillislee to a 20/62/0 line before leaving with a sprained ankle.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

VietCampo posted:

BTW as a heads up, i'm gonna furiously blame all of you when the collective weight of all us goons drags Gillislee to a 20/62/0 line before leaving with a sprained ankle.

So who's his backup so I can grab him now?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Silly Burrito posted:

So who's his backup so I can grab him now?

To the waiver wire!!

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

pubic works project posted:

lol yeah but who are your RBs?

I passed on DeMarco Murray to grab Gore > Jonathan Stewart > Jeremy Hill > DeAngelo Williams > Rashad and then later Christine Michael and Derrick Henry but I dropped Michael.

So, I could have had Murray & Michael..

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013

VietCampo posted:

McCoy will be a game time decision apparently.

With my benching of Howard tonight, this will blow up spectacularly in my face when Gillislee does nothing.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

TommyGun85 posted:

McCoy will be a game time decision apparently.

With my benching of Howard tonight, this will blow up spectacularly in my face when Gillislee does nothing.

Honestly i think that's just coach talk 99%.

McCoy has a history of dealing with constant hamstring injuries, theres no reason to risk hurting him even more against a poo poo team like the Dolphins. But then again Watkins tho.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

VietCampo posted:

https://youtu.be/vdgiZxUcNMQ

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Odell owners, you may get some FG points out of him this week!
https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/789221728878755840

:laugh:

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Hell yeah, bitches! I just dropped Eddie Lacy for Gillislee in one league where people were sleeping and for motherfucking Zach Zenner in my other league where people were actually paying attention. Woooo!

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'm already sick of the future clips of OBJ warming up with the net.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

MacheteZombie posted:

Odell owners, you may get some FG points out of him this week!
https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/789221728878755840

:laugh:

Oh my god imagine him getting 2 tds and kicking the FGs and celebrating after each one.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

RBX posted:

Oh my god imagine him getting 2 tds and kicking the FGs and celebrating after each one.

It's gonna loving own

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

RBX posted:

My dream of him being in a kick line is so close now......

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
poo poo, I have OBJ in my work league and the commissioner is a tinkering idiot so missed XPs are -3 points. I hope they just go for 2.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Nobody wants to trade with me. Is it time to accept that Matt Forte and Bilal Powell aren't worth keeping? I need to drop two for a QB and a kicker in my half PPR league...

QB: Cam Newton
RB: Melvin Gordon, David Johnson, Jacquizz Rodgers, Matt Forte, Bilal Powell, Mike Gillislee
WR: Tyrell Williams, Marvin Jones, TY Hilton, Stefon Diggs, Dez Bryant, John Brown, Jordan Matthews
TE: Jordan Reed

I'm doing well but I need to start purging this bench.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Nobody wants to trade with me. Is it time to accept that Matt Forte and Bilal Powell aren't worth keeping? I need to drop two for a QB and a kicker in my half PPR league...

RB: Melvin Gordon, David Johnson, Jacquizz Rodgers, Matt Forte, Bilal Powell, Mike Gillislee
WR: Tyrell Williams, Marvin Jones, TY Hilton, Stefon Diggs, Dez Bryant, John Brown, Jordan Matthews

John Brown would be my first drop.

Forte and Powell have more long-term value than Jacquizz and Gillislee imo I'd be hesitant to drop them. Maybe Powell sneaks through and you could pick him up again next week after you drop your streamer QB?

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Man, I would drop John Brown before Powell or Forte. There are too many mouths to feed on that offense and they look to be going a lot more run-heavy.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

LmaoTheKid posted:

It's gonna loving own

no he's gonna pull his drat hammy because Giants

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Varg posted:

no he's gonna pull his drat hammy because Giants

Also a good point. But the pearl clutching will be amazing.

I'm actually legit pissed off at the Giants after this whole spousal abuse thing so I think my team for the year is my fantasy team and quietly hoping the Raiders keep kicking rear end. But that's for another thread.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

LmaoTheKid posted:

Raiders keep kicking rear end.

https://vine.co/v/5H6BvTwlJhe

I think the term you're looking for is actually "eating poo poo"

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

kiimo posted:

I'm already sick of the future clips of OBJ warming up with the net.

Split-screen with clips of him getting hit by them. You know that poo poo gone happen.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

16 team league with a deep bench, my starting TE on bye, which makes my starting TE for this week CJ Fiedorowicz. Your move.

Butter Hole
Dec 8, 2011

Butter Hole posted:

What do people think of Jordan Howard in dynasty? I was thinking of moving Forte and some picks to try and pick him up from a team that's rebuilding (his idea to trade). Would Forte and a second (or maybe first) round 2017 rookie pick be worth? I'm 4-2 and Forte is the weakest part of my starting lineup at the moment.

Edit: My current starting lineup:

Stafford
L. Miller
Forte
A. Robinson
Landry
M. Jones
Sanders
Reed

I have Yeldon and Deandre Washington as backups that could see value this year, and a ton of rookies that won't.

Anyone have thoughts on this? Reddit says Howard is worth a mid-late 2017 first. Is he at much risk of him losing more carries to Carey this year?

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!

RVProfootballer posted:

Motherfucker!! In fleaflicker, Bethea lost a solo tackle, Jerrell Freeman lost a solo tackle AND forced fumble, and Preston Brown lost a solo tackle. IDP heavy scoring, so that's a 10 point deduction (out of a score of ~260) and a big L for me.

Wait, what?! I guess Jerrell wasn't ever awarded the forced fumble in Yahoo, cause I own him and after stat corrections yesterday I went from being down by a point to winning by a point. That kind of change would have lost me the game, again. I don't even think my previous opponent is aware his W was ganked by a stat correction.

My goondolences regarding this tough break.

Edit: Y'all relax on ODB kicking field goals. Jew Gould will be the kicker, apparently.

decypher fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Oct 21, 2016

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

decypher posted:

Jew Gould

Uhhhh...

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
what the

Cigar Aficionado
Nov 1, 2004

"Patel"? Fuck you.
Green Bay's running back situation already looks like a total mess of Montgomery, Jackson, and Cobb all switching in.

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!
What? You guys never played against a team with Gould as their kicker with that name? No? It was just me? Almost 6 years ago? No one? I should stop? Ok.

Edit: honestly meant no offense and I apologize for the thoughtless remark.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

decypher posted:

What? You guys never played against a team with Gould as their kicker with that name? No? It was just me? Almost 6 years ago? No one? I should stop? Ok.

Edit: honestly meant no offense and I apologize for the thoughtless remark.

It's all good. I've seen way worse. Not even going to repeat what a guy on my league calls Kniles Davis.

axelord
Dec 28, 2012

College Slice

Cigar Aficionado posted:

Green Bay's running back situation already looks like a total mess of Montgomery, Jackson, and Cobb all switching in.

Wait until they add in Kniles Davis. Not sure why people are so excited to have a piece of this

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Cigar Aficionado posted:

GEE WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Bros, I hate to be that guy, but it's Knile, not Kniles.

• Locked thread