Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

How much does it cost? Not like it matters :D

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
It looks really satisfying to snap the small controllers on and off.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Why did Nintendo have to design a console I want to gently caress? It's the PSP all over again!

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

How much is this and when can I start paying off my preorder

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

https://twitter.com/GrandPOOBear/status/789172772731707392

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
I already have $5 down at GameStop to reserve the Joy-Con Plus, which has a cross D-pad and symmetrical upper joysticks. Good luck getting one, the line starts here.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The logo and sound design around it is really fuckin good. I hope there are lots of good games for this

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I've moved past Switch euphoria and now I'm depressed I have to wait six months to play this drat thing.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Svvitch

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
.. Swiitch

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Dicks out for Nintendo

So did they even announce this ahead of time, or did they just come out and say "Nintendo Switch y'all, ttyl"

VV Fair enough

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Oct 20, 2016

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Mario is delighted to find Satoru Iwata's corpse strapped to a gurney birthing the fresh new Nintendo Switch

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
that video feels like a pie in the sky hopeful tech trailer like kinects announcement except this is actually something we'll own in a few months

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
holy mother of f*ckballs.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

almost there..

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
the switch is epic, that one guys a stupid bitch, castlvania 4 is boring and bloodlines is bad, and i freaking love nintendo

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Bloodlines is good

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Goddamnit

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

can't believe we're getting the switch and dreamworks' the boss baby in the same month. god is great

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

elf help book posted:

that video feels like a pie in the sky hopeful tech trailer like kinects announcement except this is actually something we'll own in a few months

every time the logo clicks the video gets more and more bullshit, but the good news is that the cool stuff was at the start

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Are there good stylus alternatives for 3ds out there? I noticed today Im digging into my index finger playing too much picross 3d and its making it go numb

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Mario is delighted to find Satoru Iwata's corpse strapped to a gurney birthing the fresh new Nintendo Switch

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I wonder if wiimotes/nunchuks will still work with this thing, since the split up controller isn't that many buttons. It's been nice to be able to get a 4 player Wii U session going with the junk I've had lying around for a decade instead of needing to spend hundreds on controllers.

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
From Software support eh. Bloodborne please

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

In Training posted:

Are there good stylus alternatives for 3ds out there? I noticed today Im digging into my index finger playing too much picross 3d and its making it go numb

We're talking about the Switch today, my friend,

Soral
May 30, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

almost there..

the frog is back in town

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Boomstick Quaid posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

switch seems like the logical next step for the wii u, and probably what the wiiu should've been in the first place but tech costs 5 years ago and all that. it looks really sweet and i hope we get some proper launch title trailers soon

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

just give me dq builders, thank you

e: with bonus exclusive dlc where you build hyrule castle

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

P-Mack posted:

e: with bonus exclusive dlc where you build hyrule castle

God drat.. yea

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

almost there..
that loving frog always marches right past the treasure and breaks all our hearts. Don't do this again.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

P-Mack posted:

dude i love that i usually add mini reesees cups and jelly bellies to my blizzards

edit: severely misunderstood the meaningmof your post. apologies.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

I think the dsi xl had a fat stylus because it was for adults only

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

ol yeller posted:

[To the tune of Lost Woods - LoZ Ocarina of Time]

Nin-ten-do, Nin-ten-do
Mor-i-mo-to is a gently caress-i-ing God,
Shigeru owns.

Nin-ten-do, Nin-ten-do
From the NES to the new NX
I love you so.

Play-ing games
All alone
Is so fun.

There is not
A contest
They've not won!

Content, brand
Product and
Amiibos.

DK, Falcon,
Link, and Samus
And Mario:
Here we gooooo!!!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

absolutely anything posted:

the switch is epic, that one guys a stupid bitch, castlvania 4 is boring and bloodlines is bad, and i freaking love nintendo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Last few months I've playing a lot of 3DS and Vita and have been thinking it'd be cool if I could sometimes play those games on tv (but not always play them there)