Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
He's the emergency QB so maybe not?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Benne posted:

Boy did Jordan Howard's window close in a hurry

gently caress me what happened? I'm not where I can see the game. I got a measely 1 point from him.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Holy poo poo the Packers receivers can't get open to save their lives. Poor A.A.Ron.

Miko
May 20, 2001

Where I come from, there's no such thing as kryptonite.

BonoMan posted:

gently caress me what happened? I'm not where I can see the game. I got a measely 1 point from him.
Hoyer is dead and Ka'deem Carey is alive again. Should be tough sledding moving forward.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Jennifer Aniston totally home-wrecking that fam and mom gives zero economy fucks

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Miko posted:

Hoyer is dead and Ka'deem Carey is alive again. Should be tough sledding moving forward.

Yeesh. Well at least my opponent has Davante Adams on her bench.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Ty Montgomery has 11.5 points so far. Please change his status to RB so I can use him there, ESPN.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
I dropped Davante Adams this week :suicide:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Dammit Crosby.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I'm up against aaron rodgers tonight so of course he finally goes off
And in another league I have mason crosby so of course he misses a pat.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
I had to redeem myself this week after giving my wife horrible fantasy advice for the last two weeks. She grabbed Ty Montgomery and I am in her good graces again.

Why did I attach my relationship to fantasy football I made every wrong decision a grown man can make about everything

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
I'm glad Cobb is finally getting some action.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Come on you fuckers just run the ball so you can kill the clock. Rodgers has plenty of dang points!

gently caress crosby arrgh

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Please just throw one long ball to Meredith or something.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Jesus Christ Davante Adams you piece of poo poo. You sucked so much rear end last year I don't even want to look at your score.

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
I was a little pissed that my opponent picked up and started Montgomery, which in our PPR settings is 23.5. Though it Balanced out with Howard's 2.7 :shrug:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Lmao. I can't believe I work up to find I'm getting blown out 17.6 to .9. loving Cobb vs. Jordy.

EricHall
Aug 7, 2006
Started Meredith and Howard :smith:

gently caress Matt Barkley

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
Started 1 share of Hoyer, 1 Nelson, 1 Jeffrey, 2 Millers across my leagues.

On the upside I drafted Ty Montgomery in an MFL best ball, I guess.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Started Jordy AND Alshon

gently caress me

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Started Cobb and the Packers D (lol) against Hoyer and Miller, looking like a great week so far.

Also praying that Knile Davis gets some reps in practice because I picked him up instead of Montgomery and jesus gently caress

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
Cobb got me 23.1 :)

Clinton-Dix got me .5 :geno:

Nadir
Apr 12, 2003

It's only up from here
Alshon is fantasy garbage. Never again

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013

EricHall posted:

Started Meredith and Howard :smith:

gently caress Matt Barkley

I started Jordy, Meredith and Howard.

EricHall
Aug 7, 2006

TommyGun85 posted:

I started Jordy, Meredith and Howard.

Woof.

I wasn't sure about Howard going in, but I at least thought Meredith would get me some garbage time points. Instead, he had a whopping two targets. Jesus gently caress.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Howard over Hill in a couple full PPR leagues. Figured 2-4 catches would help cushion any trouble he had on the ground, compared to Hill. Oops :(

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Of course I'm against the Giants D this week. Wouldn't be Sundau without something like that.

On a related note why does Jeff Fisher hate Todd Gurley

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

I hate you McAdoo.. start using Shepard

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Varg posted:

I hate you McAdoo.. start using Shepard

Sup fellow "waking up too early to watch football" buddy. This game sucks, hopefully we get 4th quarter shenanigans.

Edit: I dropped Shepard this week because of how he's been used.

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
Can we just stop with London games. They're not helping Football, be it fantasy or otherwise.

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld
Seriously though, this game is garbage. Fantasy or otherwise

E: This is what happens when you leave a reply open for 15 minutes

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

MrSargent posted:

Sup fellow "waking up too early to watch football" buddy. This game sucks, hopefully we get 4th quarter shenanigans.

Edit: I dropped Shepard this week because of how he's been used.

I forgot to move him out of one of my flex spots because I forgot there was a game this morning :smithicide:

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
I keep thinking good Eli will start showing up as the season wears on. Might have to move on from pass catching and throwing giants everywhere I've got them.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Brandon Marshall Depreciation Station checkin in :smith:

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld

Bellmaker posted:

:smith::hf::smith:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Bellmaker posted:

What happened, is he hurt?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
All the action is going to Tate this week. Looks like Josh Norman is locking down Marvin Jones.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Leperflesh posted:

What happened, is he hurt?

worse, Geno Smith is his QB

Ravens D though :woop:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I don't know what the Giants D did, but I'll take 20/24 points in the two leagues I started them in. Come on Arizona, make it a big D weekend.

That's what she said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

McCoy is playing? Damnnit

• Locked thread