Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

Teagan has a new favorite as of 02:27 on Mar 18, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

They're inside your body.

Can't get much more domestic than that.

:v:

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

triumphantly posting because I got eyeliner to vaguely behave for once

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Sweet As Sin posted:

I didn't take a lot of pics in Finland but I took one with Moomin

Oh yeah I know him he's a wuss.

(Sorry I'm not wearing any clothes in this pic.)

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

nikitakhrushchev posted:

:kiddo:

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

How's rowing going for those of you who started up?

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

Jerry Cotton posted:

Oh yeah I know him he's a wuss.

(Sorry I'm not wearing any clothes in this pic.)

Sup' my greedy little dude.

Slick hair day!

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?

Teagan posted:

How's rowing going for those of you who started up?

Going great for me! I have managed to glance at the rower and think about unfolding it like....twice? So...off to a great start so far!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Sarcopenia posted:

Sup' my greedy little dude.

Hah - my mother always gives me that mug* when I go over to her place for tea. Also, it's avariciously inclined thank you very much.

*) Now I've got like 300 of them at home.

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 15:55 on Oct 19, 2016

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Jerry Cotton posted:

Hah - my mother always gives me that mug* when I go over to her place for tea. Also, it's avariciously inclined thank you very much.

Where might I be able to purchase the one on the left in the US?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

10 Beers posted:

Amazon. Just search for moomin mug.

e: or https://www.iittala.com/store-locator I guess for some reason they don't sell the Moomin mugs in the US through Iittala Shop :shrug:

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 16:07 on Oct 19, 2016

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Sweet As Sin posted:

I looked like this on a failed date there (minus the sweater). But I liked my makeup a lot so I share them with you because I might feel better about it

nikitakhrushchev posted:

makeup crew on point!

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

Jerry Cotton posted:

You're mother is very cool and sweet.

I want every single moomin cup I see, but I only have the two and a Hattifnat one.

10 Beers posted:

Here you go! It's going to be super pricy though.

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty

The caffeine kid rides again

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

nikitakhrushchev posted:

:swoon:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Sarcopenia posted:

You're mother is very cool and sweet.

Runs in the family, see.

Sarcopenia posted:

I want every single moomin cup I see, but I only have the two and a Hattifnat one.

Here you go! It's going to be super pricy though.

Well obviously it's not cheap to have them made all the way in Thailand.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Y'all are cute as hell.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Teagan has a new favorite as of 02:28 on Mar 18, 2019

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose
I maybe should think about wearing makeup to work

5 cups of coffee in

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
Makeup is for the weak! You look great, if terrified of losing your soul to the camera. Also your hair is radtastic.

(God I wish I understood how makeup works...)

fizzymercury has a new favorite as of 02:21 on Oct 20, 2016

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Schmeichy posted:

I maybe should think about wearing makeup to work

5 cups of coffee in

They make a gentle brown coloured mascara that I think a lot of blondes and redheads could benefit from without looking like they are wearing makeup at all, just adding definition to the eyes.

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Long week training in the motor city for my new job. What's with my hair?? Also my beard is too long. Whatever. I gotta go.

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Teagan posted:

They make a gentle brown coloured mascara that I think a lot of blondes and redheads could benefit from without looking like they are wearing makeup at all, just adding definition to the eyes.

Any idea on the brand? It's hard to find lighter mascara. Tbh, my problem is I'm a lazy morning person, but I'd still like to buy some for when I feel like putting effort in.

Al Cu Ad Solte
Nov 30, 2005
Searching for
a righteous cause
A recreation of this:

I can be handsome sometimes too :allears:

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

http://www.covergirl.ca/en_CA/collections/blast-collection

, if you skim through them, some of the products offer simple brown.

http://www.covergirl.ca/en_ca/beauty-products/eye-makeup/mascara/lashblast-fusion
-brown, not black brown

https://www.maybelline.com/eye-makeup/mascara/great-lash-washable-mascara/dark-brown
This is like, the most universally used mascara

http://www.xovain.com/makeup/review-on-brown-mascaras

This is a GREAT article, with photos, of brown mascaras on a pale model/writer. Some of the mascaras cost more than plain drugstore things, but in my own personal opinion, you can go makeup-less and look glam so long as you are wearing your mascara, this goes for older women especially, if any are lurking here. Doubtful.

I like to buy blackest black black for my pale complexion because I am vain as gently caress. P.S. It takes less than 40 seconds to put on mascara. Start at the very base of the lash and firmly blink downwards as you apply, from the middle of the back of the upper lashes (uhh the back side?) to the tip, and then the tips from the front again. Tip of the brush for the outside edge of the bottom lashes. In the time it took to type that, you are done, so none of this lazy bullshit.

Teagan has a new favorite as of 21:27 on Oct 20, 2016

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Teagan posted:

http://www.covergirl.ca/en_CA/collections/blast-collection

, if you skim through them, some of the products offer simple brown.

http://www.covergirl.ca/en_ca/beauty-products/eye-makeup/mascara/lashblast-fusion
-brown, not black brown

https://www.maybelline.com/eye-makeup/mascara/great-lash-washable-mascara/dark-brown
This is like, the most universally used mascara

http://www.xovain.com/makeup/review-on-brown-mascaras

This is a GREAT article, with photos, of brown mascaras on a pale model/writer. Some of the mascaras cost more than plain drugstore things, but in my own personal opinion, you can go makeup-less and look glam so long as you are wearing your mascara, this goes for older women especially, if any are lurking here. Doubtful.

I like to buy blackest black black for my pale complexion because I am vain as gently caress. P.S. It takes less than 40 seconds to put on mascara. Start at the very base of the lash and firmly blink downwards as you apply, from the middle of the back of the upper lashes (uhh the back side?) to the tip, and then the tips from the front again. Tip of the brush for the outside edge of the bottom lashes. In the time it took to type that, you are done, so none of this lazy bullshit.

Thanks for the article! I've bought maybelline's black/brown before but it didn't seem like a noticeable difference. Have to try some of these. Lol, I know putting on mascara takes like two seconds, but then why not just put on eyeshadow, do brows, powder, eyeliner, etc. plus I always end up smearing mascara every drat time.

And because we're talking about makeup and it's the picture thread, I put some on for you

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Oh.My.God. You are so loving adorable!!! Ahhhh I want to knit you a sweater and then hug you in it. Your eyes just brighten up so nicely!! :) :)

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Al Cu Ad Solte posted:

A recreation of this:

I can be handsome sometimes too :allears:
Hey good-lookin!

Schmeichy posted:

Thanks for the article! I've bought maybelline's black/brown before but it didn't seem like a noticeable difference. Have to try some of these. Lol, I know putting on mascara takes like two seconds, but then why not just put on eyeshadow, do brows, powder, eyeliner, etc. plus I always end up smearing mascara every drat time.

And because we're talking about makeup and it's the picture thread, I put some on for you

Holy crow, you always look good but here you look amazing :allears:

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose
Haha thanks ladies. Makeup does have its uses. For example, I'm 28, lost my license last weekend, and no bartender would believe me when I huffed about being almost 30. I kind of look little-kiddish without my face on.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Schmeichy posted:

Haha thanks ladies. Makeup does have its uses. For example, I'm 28, lost my license last weekend, and no bartender would believe me when I huffed about being almost 30. I kind of look little-kiddish without my face on.

Someone said I looked 15 the other day. In seriousness. I think that they were blind. And again, you look adorable. I know hot is what we all want to hear, but goddamn, so cute that I want to squeeze you and glue the mascara wand to your hand, it opens your eyes up so much, and they are beautiful!

Norse Code
Mar 10, 2007

DON'T AWOO - $350 PENALTY

I just found out I have tomorrow off and that is pretty cool

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Your tattoos are awesome.

Al Cu Ad Solte
Nov 30, 2005
Searching for
a righteous cause

Desert Bus posted:

Your tattoos are awesome.

Thanks!

Everyone's so cute in this drat thread it's ridiculous(ly great)

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID
(from back when I had hair)

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

Norse Code posted:

I just found out I have tomorrow off and that is pretty cool

This is an amazing face :vince:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

mfw it's pouring rain and my bf stole my umbrella from my car

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
I shaved off the awful hobo-beard, the only thing that was really making me keep it was how gloriously awful it was. Anyway, I've been awake for 30ish hours, so I look great. Selfie time!

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty

I hate this stupid rainy weather, but I got my hair did!

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

This thread really needs a Sex tag. SO many hot goons, geez. My pants are tight. Well, not really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Thanks!