Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
good try tigers, SKT will always win forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009

blah_blah posted:

This has been an amazing series from the two best LoL teams of all time. Can't believe how many people in this thread were complaining about a Korean vs Korean semi.

agreed

also, I maintain that jayce top is a terrible pick, especially if you don't ban poppy

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.
Congratulations to the three time World Champions, SKT Telecom T1

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!
Greatest team of all time

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Korean kollusion

is not an illusion

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
uhhhh how did that shock blast miss, it must've been like literally 1 pixel

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

:sadplane:

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009
ggs, most fun I had watching league in a long time

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
SKT is the best team and deserve it, but come on other teams, just beat them once at a big tournament tia

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Monte was right all aboard the sktrain

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
The right hand of god

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.
Gonna miss ROX if they disband

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

...I'm sorry. I can't seem to remember any of the rest.
poor peanut :(

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!
That was a great series

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Bengi the Peanut kryptonite

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

I believe he actually predicted a ROX Tigers win on the latest Summoning Insight.

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

he actually predicted ROX to win this afaik

e; beaten

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
gently caress you ROX

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu_SkxKenHM

SKT the best. Also, really good Bo5. Awesome games.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

peanut.........

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
that was spectacular.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

peanut looks loving devastated.

WarpedLichen
Aug 14, 2008

ROX had control up until the failed 2v2 near midlane where Peanut got hit by Ori ult. Faker just has a knack of getting people when they think they're safe.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
This is why I root for SKT every year

I feel good about myself plus I'm always right

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
remove bans from league of legends so janky-rear end support mf can win worlds please

(also remove nidalee and these stupid unkillable top laners, who the gently caress thought 6.18 ekko was a reasonable character)

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
But yeah, a crazy good series and a reminder why I watch the games

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i think 6.10 or whatever ekko was even worse

i wish rox won 3-0, gently caress this gay earth

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

WarpedLichen posted:

ROX had control up until the failed 2v2 near midlane where Peanut got hit by Ori ult. Faker just has a knack of getting people when they think they're safe.

When it comes down to the wire, Faker knows how to keep it together. Peanut's greatest strength - and his Achilles' heel - has always been his aggression, and he just got bloodlusted in on that 2v2. It's a shame, but both teams played absolutely fantastically and everyone will remember that loving Miss Fortune support forever.

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
So are these Rox players going to China or to the teams the NBA owners just purchased?

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Lasagna Pilot posted:

So are these Rox players going to China or to the teams the NBA owners just purchased?

I'd for real watch the NALCS again if Peanut got onto a cool team. Maybe kkOma will enact his plan to take an NA team to the finals and bring Peanut with him. :v:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Lasagna Pilot posted:

yes

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
*head bobs*

*asks a question*

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

Lasagna Pilot posted:

There will prob be two import slots and top/jungle open on immortals but lol at smeb/peanut having to carry turtle.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
sjokz looks like she showers in patchouli oil

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer

Lasagna Pilot posted:

2 will go to China

2 will go to NA

but a darker fate is in store for Kuro...

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
maybe peanut should've built an aegis and not played retardedly aggressive when behind

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Moatman posted:

Congratulations to the three time World Champions, SKT Telecom T1

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

blah_blah posted:

This has been an amazing series from the two best LoL teams of all time. Can't believe how many people in this thread were complaining about a Korean vs Korean semi.

My only complaint is that this wasn't the finals. But we've seen support MF almost win a series over SKT, so who knows!

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
All these new Venture Capitalists coming into LCS this year means that NA and EU can probably compete with China over players. Peanut could probably be a huge star if he went to China or NA just on streaming alone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
also bang built last whisper against a team with zero armour

kkoma get out the whip

• Locked thread