Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

SPOOKILY A BIRD posted:

Is Yahoo Answers social media? I sure hope so because I really want to post this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EShUeudtaFg

American sex education ladies and gentlemen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

"Am I gregnant?"

Depends. Did you have sex with Greg?

Axeman Jim
Nov 21, 2010

The Canadians replied that they would rather ride a moose.
So my ex-flatmate (green) is going to die. He's already lost a vast amount of weight in the last year, going from fairly chubby to seriously looking like he has a wasting disease.

EDIT for clarity: he has no physical illness, he is just starving himself to death in the name of "detoxing".

I'm red. It's like talking to a brick wall of stupid. RIP Patrick, thanks for lending me your audiobooks :smith:

Axeman Jim has a new favorite as of 23:53 on Oct 21, 2016

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Axeman Jim posted:

So my ex-flatmate (green) is going to die. He's already lost a vast amount of weight in the last year, going from fairly chubby to seriously looking like he has a wasting disease.

I'm red. It's like talking to a brick wall of stupid. RIP Patrick, thanks for lending me your audiobooks :smith:

Who knew that hallucinating from your body literally eating itself trying to prevent starving to death = meditating.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Ah yes, extreme starvation gets me super chill. Feels?

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Axeman Jim posted:

sadpost about dying friend

:sympathy: go spend some time with your buddy

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Axeman Jim posted:

Wait are you saying that your friend has some illness that's killing him or that he's fine but him going on the fast is what is going to kill?

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Gaunab posted:

Wait are you saying that your friend has some illness that's killing him or that he's fine but him going on the fast is what is going to kill?

It sounds to me like the friend is a little too into weightloss, and its going to kill him.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Jesus is over 2000
years old and it makes
Sense that He does
know how 2 use
social
media all that well.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Gaunab posted:

Oh I had read it as like the guy has a terminal illness and is going to meditate in Costa Rica.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Ralph Crammed In posted:

Jesus is over 2000
years old and it makes
Sense that He does
know how 2 use
social
media all that well.

My name is Jesus.

Christ, you hardly have time for me.

Axeman Jim
Nov 21, 2010

The Canadians replied that they would rather ride a moose.

CommonShore posted:

Oh I had read it as like the guy has a terminal illness and is going to meditate in Costa Rica.

Yeah, sorry, no, he's just managed to turn "detoxing" into a full-blown eating disorder and is now planning to go to Costa Rica and not eat for 26 days in sweltering tropical heat, which, seeing as he looks almost skeletal already, will probably finish him off.

I don't know whether to be sad at what is clearly becoming full-blown mental illness or angry at all those morons egging him on.

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

dads_work_files posted:

What's this from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlCzP3cwIYk

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

SPOOKILY A BIRD posted:

Is Yahoo Answers social media? I sure hope so because I really want to post this video.

this reminded me so much of yard sard I fuckin lost it

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

I wasn't aware that pennsylvania was part of a post-communist country

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

FirstAidKite posted:

I wasn't aware that pennsylvania was part of a post-communist country

That's how insidious the conspiracy truly is.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

This is doubly heinous considering the sheer amount of sexual harassment and assault on digs of women by men, which has thankfully started being addressed recently.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

https://twitter.com/LewSpears/status/789684843181281281

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

I appreciate the restraint in not making the punchline about bones.

Dreddout has a new favorite as of 07:15 on Oct 22, 2016

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

This is hilarious, thanks.

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

So does that mean sovereign citizens can't vote

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

This movie was terrible. I tried to enjoy it but I couldn't because of their dire need to make sure there were female characters.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

So sick of these unrealistic female superhero movies. Propaganda

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
As opposed to the super realistic male superhero movies ?

How sad and broken do you have to be to get mad just at the mention of female characters in movies.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Umm... no?

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:

I have a couple of mutual friends with the woman in the photo and she tried really hard to get this meme off of facebook and now suddenly it's all over imgur and probably reddit :/

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

SPOOKILY A BIRD posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_RaPOOVX1Y

Admiral Joeslop has a new favorite as of 15:43 on Oct 22, 2016

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

I assume your name still has to be matched against the records of registered voters, right? How would people in the country illegally get their name on that list? Or are they supposedly stealing the identities of Americans in order to vote?

Lottery of Babylon posted:

This movie was terrible. I tried to enjoy it but I couldn't because of their dire need to make sure there were female characters.
It's just not realistic. I mean, what's the male:female ratio in real life anyway? Like, 7:1? Should be the same in movies.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Well I've never seen a woman in real life so I'm assuming that's the case.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Tiggum posted:

I assume your name still has to be matched against the records of registered voters, right? How would people in the country illegally get their name on that list? Or are they supposedly stealing the identities of Americans in order to vote?

I'm not sure this person realizes the difference between registering to vote and voting.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Tiggum posted:

I assume your name still has to be matched against the records of registered voters, right?

Of course it does, along with a valid address attached to it. Just another case of somebody griping and moaning about how stupid people are without actually knowing anything about what they're talking about.

hyperhazard posted:

I'm not sure this person realizes the difference between registering to vote and voting.

I didn't even consider that. I think you're right.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

change my name posted:

Well I've never seen a woman in real life so I'm assuming that's the case.

If you only own 30% of your own virginity, are you truly free?

Sanguinary Novel
Jan 27, 2009

Tiggum posted:

My taxi driver on the way to the airport explained this to me, after Rush Limbaugh went on break (Rush said 'the blacks' don't want voter ID laws because if they had IDs they wouldn't be able to get welfare. Rush himself said he didn't know how this worked). You see, the culinary union in Las Vegas is staffed entirely by illegals, so they round up all of these Mexicans and give them social security numbers for people 40-50 years dead. Then they take them to the polls, and tell them who to vote for. And then go to multiple polls. And that's how the governor of Las Vegas has stayed in power for so long, even though absolutely everyone hates him.

All I can say is we need more mandatory civics classes in America, like stat.

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride
Imgur goes above and beyond the call of duty to be lazy racist fucks over and over again.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

:stare: Holy gently caress.

JigglyPuff
Jun 3, 2002

SPOOKILY A BIRD posted:

I literally cried with laughter, and I really needed it today too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

JigglyPuff posted:

I literally cried with laughter, and I really needed it today too.

Reminds me of that "Voice of the Internet" series the Front Page used to have.