Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Soral posted:

its a gentle ribbing of the recent Apple iPhone™ headphone jack controvery

Why does that picture have a real D-pad on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

i think some guy made it before the public learned the truth about our d-pad-less future

Soral
May 30, 2009

listen, fact is i laugh when technology has the wrong stuff in it: jack's, ram, cpu's, etc

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Nice. Let's see Apple iSob their way out of this one. The Big N just took a massive poo poo and named it Steve Jobs.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

HolePisser1982 posted:

cant stop thinking about the cool new iconic clack sound from the commercial

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Nice. Let's see Apple iSob their way out of this one. The Big N just took a massive poo poo and named it Steve Jobs.

lol

Soral
May 30, 2009

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ArfJason posted:

the inri post that ends with "the latest iphone doesnt have a headphone jack"

loll

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

drat..if this only said Wintendo..

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Soral posted:

its a gentle ribbing of the recent Apple iPhone™ headphone jack controvery
Topical humor. I love it.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://vine.co/v/e9EmX0pgghq

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
can anyone link an article or something that details the new nintendo console that im about to pre order 2 of. basically like , what is it, will it play wii u games etc.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
does it have 3d. thats my favourite thing nintendo have ever done in a console

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
If it lets me play wii u and 3ds game son my tv I'll spend whatever they want.

The super gameboy pack on the snes and the gamecube gameboy advance adapter were loving awesome.

Solid state memory is back baby and it's better than ever!!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I.N.R.I posted:

can anyone link an article or something that details the new nintendo console that im about to pre order 2 of. basically like , what is it, will it play wii u games etc.

I'm buying 4, sight unseen because I actually care about Nintendo.

Soral
May 30, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

this is the best i can find http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2016/10/what-we-now-know-about-the-nintendo-switch/

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

arstechnical posted:

"The dock is not the main console unit of Nintendo Switch": Nintendo confirmed to IGN that "the main unit of Nintendo Switch is the unit that has the LCD screen." The dock's main functions are TV output and power/charging, Nintendo said, which suggests the dock won't actually have much in the way of additional hardware to enable higher-fidelity play on an HDTV."

Power of the future in your palms. Amazing.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

metroid prime 2 is the metroid fusion to metroid primes zero mission

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

metroid prime 2 is the metroid fusion to metroid primes zero mission

its some steps forward and steps back yeah. overall really good though

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the light a dark beams are completelt r-tarded

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Having ammo is stupid but you also never run out so it just makes no sense

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Having ammo is stupid but you also never run out so it just makes no sense

theyre a mess in both concept and execution

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i guess the ammo was to make you a little hesitant to use the gun thats 20x stronger than the power beam vs. dark/light whatever but yeah, the game aggressively gives you pickups for it so you can always go nuts lol

the plasma beam equivalent combines both, it shreds everything and the game lags cause every enemy erupts into showers of ammo

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

i never got far in 2. it started kinda slow and the atmosphere is not nearly as good as the first.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Two has really good bosses but worse levels

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

3 has the best morph ball puzzles and uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the best control scheme before they just put that control scheme in 1 and 2

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
*wiping tears from eyes* nintendo

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i appreciated these posts

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

guys... Nintendo.

Soral
May 30, 2009

get this: Wintendo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

*wiping tears from eyes* nintendo

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

guys... Nintendo.

Soral posted:

get this: Wintendo

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

[after patiently waiting 6 hours] nintendo

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bobnumerotres posted:

i guess the ammo was to make you a little hesitant to use the gun thats 20x stronger than the power beam vs. dark/light whatever but yeah, the game aggressively gives you pickups for it so you can always go nuts lol

the plasma beam equivalent combines both, it shreds everything and the game lags cause every enemy erupts into showers of ammo

they have to give you drops for the ammo at all times otherwise you cant open doors lol

Soral
May 30, 2009

you can open doors even with 0 ammo because you can charge up to shoot a regular shot in a pinch

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

portable local multiplayer is such win. the switch is going to own so hard for road trips with kids, I bet I could drive to Maine without a single "are we there yet?"

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the tiny controllers popping off is so cool, not for something as complex as nba 2k like they showed, but theres plenty of local multiplayer games that need pretty simple controls and just having two on hand is really great

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

the tiny controllers popping off is so cool, not for something as complex as nba 2k like they showed, but theres plenty of local multiplayer games that need pretty simple controls and just having two on hand is really great

Smash Bros Switch is going to be insane.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

keep thinking about the iconic Clack sound

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
This will be the first console that will have come out while I have a job and the feeling that I can just buy one when it releases is incredible