Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Quickshot would be such a better caster if he had any loving knowledge about how league of legends is played.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Asema posted:

Quickshot would be such a better caster if he had any loving knowledge about how league of legends is played.

H2K HAS GOTTEN A KILL

*they blew 4 ultimates, 3 flashes and gave up map presence in order to secure a kill*

wait why is Samsung ahead in dragons, gold and towers - Quickshot probably

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
H2K can stand up in early game pressure and skirmishing but SSG are running circles around them and don't have to fight. Altho I think in a good 5v5 H2K might win

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
i don't understand....

H2K has the most kills...

they should be winning...

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
H2K has 3 high damage mages and SSG has no Aegis, no big MR tank items, a support/jungler with zero durability. H2K needs to find a way to engage a loving fight.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
gently caress korea

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
kay

gonna be 3-0

Nook
Jan 27, 2015

cuvee unchained

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
who needs competency when you have top lane ekko

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
RIP. H2K giving up way too much for kills while Cuvee and Ambition just ate objectives

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Schnorkles posted:

kay

gonna be 3-0

Yea, the next games won't be as close

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
my doombots game was longer than that game...

Coca Koala
Nov 28, 2005

ongoing nowhere
College Slice
If H2K couldn't take those first five minutes and turn that into a win there's no way this series is anything other than 3-0

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ungulateman posted:

who needs competency when you have top lane ekko

lol yeah that was totally the problem with this game

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Let's leave up Viktor and Nidalee guys.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Support Miss Fortune still undefeated. World falls to serfdom.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
H2K's draft was prolly a failure

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

kirtar posted:

Let's leave up Viktor and Nidalee guys.

Those two champions should be your first two bans against SSG they are like entirely the signature picks of that team. I'm not sure what possible pre-game strategy would involve going against those two picks.

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
i mean, yes, ssg tried rox's bot lane strat and lost it horribly while ambition somehow threw away a gigantic lead on a nidalee. jankos was hilariously enormous and ssg's comp couldn't do anything about him at all

if h2k don't [THROW AT BARON] or cuvee was on a champion that wasn't stupid it devolves into a giant jerkoff for another 20 minutes until ssg get elder dragon

and the only reason elder dragon is a problem is because they have to invest 3v1 ganks top that can't kill ekko because ekko is hosed, allowing ambition to solo dragons at no risk

ungulateman fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Oct 23, 2016

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
it's aids how ridiculously far ahead of every region kr is in macro ahhhhhhh

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Coca Koala posted:

If H2K couldn't take those first five minutes and turn that into a win there's no way this series is anything other than 3-0

literally up 7 kills at some point with a fed as gently caress olaf vs ashe mf bot and they couldn't turn it into a win, I legit don't think they could have had a better opportunity than that.

Run down by the crown vic.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Asema posted:

lol yeah that was totally the problem with this game
It really was, because despite Odo winning all early game, Ekko just scaled hard enough that Odo couldn't do anything about his split-pushing. SSG got so many objectives because Ekko and Nidalee are so broken they can take objectives all game on their own (Nidalee can solo Drake and Ekko can split-push forever with his ult)

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
Korea wins everything forever. All hope is lost. Let's just watch Overwatch instead

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
i still think H2K takes this one. they will adjust...

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
People talking about how good h2k looked this year but it's shaping up for europe to have less wins against Korea than NA lol. Grats on the miracle bracket.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Ryu needs to play Vlad more often, I don't know if he stacks up against a really aggressive midlaner well. Ban Viktor, then take Vlad and have Ryu play tanky/utility. Let Odo and Jankos carry

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RealFoxy posted:

It really was, because despite Odo winning all early game, Ekko just scaled hard enough that Odo couldn't do anything about his split-pushing. SSG got so many objectives because Ekko and Nidalee are so broken they can take objectives all game on their own (Nidalee can solo Drake and Ekko can split-push forever with his ult)

It's not like this is the first game where this is discovered. The picks/bans were terrible but the overall strategy was just as bad. SSG is on a different level than H2K and it shows because even after the first blood pretty much every lane was behind in CS.

But let's ignore all of this and put it on a single pick though v:shobon:v

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

ArbitraryC posted:

People talking about how good h2k looked this year but it's shaping up for europe to have less wins against Korea than NA lol. Grats on the miracle bracket.

It's too bad ANX totally luck sacked their way through, or else H2k would have been out in the quarters

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
I am a bit curious to see how this plays out if they hit ssg's comfort picks a bit harder with bans but I showed up a bit late and didn't see the p/b for game 1, maybe leaving ambition nid and crown vik was the best option.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer

ArbitraryC posted:

EU has more wins against china tho

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Like let's give Crown his signature champion and also give Ekko and Nid and then act loving surprised at the outcome.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

XyrlocShammypants posted:

It's too bad ANX totally luck sacked their way through, or else H2k would have been out in the quarters

yeah imagine if they had to face the might of meteos lee sin hahaha

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

lmao if you think CLG would have beaten H2K

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

Ryu gave up two kills to nidalee but stabilised and bot lane was crushing SSG, though? It really was entirely on odoamne's 450 damage tp-ult plays combined with ekko outscaling

and i'm deliberately not considering the 5/0/7 olaf double killing ssg's back line in that

ungulateman fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Oct 23, 2016

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

RealFoxy posted:

lmao if you think CLG would have beaten H2K

3-2 CLG no doubt

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

ungulateman posted:

Ryu gave up two kills to nidalee but stabilised and bot lane was crushing SSG, though? It really was entirely on odoamne's 450 damage tp-ult plays combined with ekko outscaling

they were behind in gold and dragons despite being 12/5, I dunno what game you were watching but it looked real one sided to me.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

3-2 CLG no doubt
You're actually delusional. Not a single player on CLG performed better than any member on H2K

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.

I would have thought a Cal football fan would have been supportive of a team bullshitting their way to victory

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.
Awww yeah, time for the Jungle matchup stream. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Lovechop posted:

yeah imagine if they had to face the might of meteos lee sin hahaha

drat brutal

• Locked thread