Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Well yeah that's because gohan was in like kindergarten and only got a small boy's full potential or something. I don't remember if that's canon or just fan rationalization but I like it. Goku was in his physical prime and thus would get much more of a boost. Krillin didn't because hes bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

gohan was like 10 when he killed cell and he was like 4 the first time he was stronger than his dad

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

dont try to criticize my what if plot it is as least as good as like, xenoverse

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Getting touched by old men is Gohans thing, Goku prefers sit ups and pushups.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Crunchyroll posted the new episode and it loving crashed their servers.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

The REAL Goobusters posted:

All the previous episodes too

I saw those were there

And then it went down

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Huh, it's almost like Dragon Ball is popular, who would've known?

no go on Quiznos
May 16, 2007

Pork Pro

The REAL Goobusters posted:

I think this is the first time that's ever happened.

I'm happy because it means that Dragon Ball is still popular.

I'm sad because I can't watch the new episode. :argh:

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Lmao they've already broken the Urn they planned to trap Zamasu in.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
vegeta puttin soulja boy in his place

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Vegeta destroyed the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, that's a thing that happened

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Eh, Piccolo did that once and they repaired it, no big deal.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Looks like they're definitely leaving it up to a mystery as to which fusion, since we have both Supreme Kais here - I'm gonna guess we're getting Vegito, though

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Aurora posted:

Looks like they're definitely leaving it up to a mystery as to which fusion, since we have both Supreme Kais here - I'm gonna guess we're getting Vegito, though

The same leak that had Super Saiyan Rose also had Gogeta IIRC?

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

ImpAtom posted:

The same leak that had Super Saiyan Rose also had Gogeta IIRC?

Yeah, I pointed that out last week :v: - it's why I'm unsure now since they have Potaras they can use.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Aurora posted:

Yeah, I pointed that out last week :v: - it's why I'm unsure now since they have Potaras they can use.

Maybe they'll do both. Start Gogeta, run out of fusion fuel, finish up with Vegito?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Called it:

I am very impressed with the speed of the subs this week, they must be machienes or something. Glad to see Vegita finally kicking some rear end. I hope he doesn't get jobbed before Zamasu Black shows up, he earned it. Bulma is being a bit reckless repairing the time machine in the middle of a fight, I mean come on you can't wait a couple hours?

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
Goddamn that was a good episode. Looks like next week is getting hit with the low-budget stick to save money for the final battle.

I hope Trunks gets to land the final blow, or play an integral part in defeating Fusion Zamasu, though. It'd suck if both of "his" arcs are resolved by someone else.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Rutibex posted:

Called it:

I am very impressed with the speed of the subs this week, they must be machienes or something. Glad to see Vegita finally kicking some rear end. I hope he doesn't get jobbed before Zamasu Black shows up, he earned it. Bulma is being a bit reckless repairing the time machine in the middle of a fight, I mean come on you can't wait a couple hours?

It's because it's a Crunchyroll

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Rutibex posted:

Called it:

I am very impressed with the speed of the subs this week, they must be machienes or something.

its crunchy roll dummy.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

That tease at the end of the episode preview

goddamn i love dragon ball super

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Stairmaster posted:

its crunchy roll dummy.

Yeah. The "ningen" being translated as mortals instead of humans should've been a clue.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I still got a lot of episode to go through, but I doubt it'll be any better than seeing "The Zero Mortal Plan" on screen.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Rudoku posted:

Yeah. The "ningen" being translated as mortals instead of humans should've been a clue.
It seems like they were being a little more reasonable than certain fansubbers and translated it based on context. Zamasu and Black talk about the "Zero Mortals Plan", but when Mai is sniping at them they talk about "humans" attacking them.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Raxivace posted:

It seems like they were being a little more reasonable than certain fansubbers and translated it based on context. Zamasu and Black talk about the "Zero Mortals Plan", but when Mai is sniping at them they talk about "humans" attacking them.

And when he talks specifically about Goku it goes back to Mortals. I mean, bless people who fansub and all, but i loving love no longer relying on any sort of fansub.

Episode was super dope! Vegeta was cool as hell!

Wait, is Kibito an angel? ?????????IS POPO AN ANGEL????????

MorningMoon fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Oct 23, 2016

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
Jojos Bizarre Adventure started on Adult Swim last week, and I missed the first episode. This is the strangest show I've ever seen.

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

New Leaf posted:

Jojos Bizarre Adventure started on Adult Swim last week, and I missed the first episode. This is the strangest show I've ever seen.

You could almost say posting about that show in this thread in that context is rather bizarre.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

And when he talks specifically about Goku it goes back to Mortals. I mean, bless people who fansub and all, but i loving love no longer relying on any sort of fansub.

Episode was super dope! Vegeta was cool as hell!

Wait, is Kibito an angel? ?????????IS POPO AN ANGEL????????

Popo ain't because he still goes even when Kami's dead.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Kurui Reiten posted:

You could almost say posting about that show in this thread in that context is rather bizarre.

A lot of DBZ fans seem to point to Jojo as another favorite. I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't this..

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

New Leaf posted:

A lot of DBZ fans seem to point to Jojo as another favorite. I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't this..

Keep in mind that the early Jojo is significantly different from the parts most people hold up as the Good Parts.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I'm really excited for next week, as Vegeta and Goku reluctantly fusing will be great. the power creep will continue to grow exponentially

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Rudoku posted:

Popo ain't because he still goes even when Kami's dead.

poo poo, true. I was just hoping so hard to find out what Popo is...

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

poo poo, true. I was just hoping so hard to find out what Popo is...

We know that already

He's an immortal Genie/Djinn

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Popo is clearly Zamasu.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I like this "not a jobber" phase Vegeta's been going through now, I hope he sticks to it

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

CharlestonJew posted:

I like this "not a jobber" phase Vegeta's been going through now, I hope he sticks to it

Hahahahaha.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

CharlestonJew posted:

When it appears Vegeta is not jobbing, thats just a set up for a more epic jobbing later.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Remember that time he trained in the time chamber and then surpassed the person who kicked his rear end last?

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Remember that time he trained in the time chamber and then surpassed the person who kicked his rear end last?

Yeah he lost to another guy before he even fought that person again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

I would enjoy Trunk's response to that.

"NOW Zamasu, I will end y..."
"Wait, Vegeta, hear me out. Now, you COULD kill us now, but what if you let me fuse with Goku Black?"
"... why?"
"Because once you do you can prove you're more powerful than me FUSED with Kakarott."
"... I'm listening."

Followed by Future Trunks just screaming nonstop.

• Locked thread