Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Melvin Gordon is cool and good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
ARob puts up a loving goose egg, now Henry decides to start sucking.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
C'mon Matty Ice. Daddy needs another touchdown.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Nooooooooooooooooooo Matty!!! Why do you do this to me?!?!?!

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I went in balls deep with ARob in all my leagues and am totally hosed :shrug:

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
What are you guys talking about? AB84 is still out there...

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Julio getting a TD in OT would be great.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.

MrSargent posted:

What are you guys talking about? AB84 is still out there...

hobbled off earlier with cramping(i'm guessing) and then came back in, but he's not getting used/targeted the way I'd expect here.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Welp, I'm gonna need 49.7 combined PPR points from CMike and Sanders. It's doable, but ugh.

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

91-91 in standard. My David Johnson and Christine Michael vs his Seattle D and Lamar Miller.

I am... cautiously optimistic.

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.
As someone who avoided the early season injury plague and has many shares of AB, Tevin Coleman, Mike Evans and Jeremy Hill, today was a whirlwind of emotion.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I need DJ and CMike to get me 25.1 in standard AND THEN outscore the Seattle D/ST.

Would have been great if that moron Dan Quinn didn't call a run on a 4th and 1 with the game on the line and in your own territory.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
I need 30 out of DJ in PPR. In Seattle.

Bleh.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

LmaoTheKid posted:

I need 30 out of DJ in PPR. In Seattle.

Bleh.

It's in Arizona sir.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

MrSargent posted:

It's in Arizona sir.

Better! But still bleh.

Styliferous
Apr 23, 2005

ElectroBolt™
by Ryan Industries
Grimey Drawer
Down 139.22 to 140.7, he's locked in and I've still got Chandler Catanzaro to go. This is why you start a kicker.

axelord
Dec 28, 2012

College Slice

Styliferous posted:

Down 139.22 to 140.7, he's locked in and I've still got Chandler Catanzaro to go. This is why you start a kicker.

Up 101 to 85 with my Cmike to go and my opponents guys all done. No Kicker or TE living dangerously.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Up 35 with his Seahawks D, Hauschka, and Emmanuel Sanders still to go...I am not feeling confident after having another bad score for the week.

McKinnon, Gillislee, and Kelce really hurt and Rivers turned the ball over twice.

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
Its still possible I lose and that is a scary thought.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

! didn't even hit 70 last week.

likely 5-2 now :woop:

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Styliferous posted:

Hope you don't have big penalties for missed kicks...

EricHall
Aug 7, 2006
League 1: Played the guy who started Ajayi and Blount
League 2: Played the guy who started Blount, Rodgers and Luck

This has not been a good week

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I just realized. This game... sucks. Boring as hell.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Leperflesh posted:

I just realized. This game... sucks. Boring as hell.

Par for the course with prime time games this year so far.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Im losing to a team that started Cam Meredith, McCoy, and Tyler loving Boyd

LmaoTheKid posted:

I hate this hobby.

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
I can't believe its halftime and between Palmer, Hauschka , Baldwin and Cards D I only have 28 points. And 20 of that is the D...

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
I need Russel to do basically anything. Like I'd be content with 10 points, and I don't think I'm going to get it.

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
I can't even....

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I'm content to take the loss tonight. 5-2 isn't so bad.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Michael Floyd is a stupid gently caress for that holding penalty. Negated 20 yards from DJ.

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
Hahah this game is giving me an ulcer. 30 minutes of football and I gained one point to tie it. 30 minutes of football with Palmer, Hauschka, Cards D and Baldwin and I've got 1 point in 30 minutes.

E: Thank you bullshit kicker scoring

5-2 :boom:

Mr. McGibblets fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Oct 24, 2016

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Game's winding down, I'm up 6 with my opponent only having Chandler Catanzaro active, and I think to myself "well there's no way he could possibly kick more than one field goal here so this one's on ice"

And then it gets tied up, and goes to overtime, and I remember how the rules work

And now here we are.

Go Hawks :(

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Welp

e: oh my god

xbilkis fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Oct 24, 2016

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
I should have posted it but I said to myself not running again on 3rd down was a stupid decision.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
This is a nutty loving game

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Pete Carroll's face was loving money

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

What a perfectly terrible end to an amazingly bad game.

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Up by 12 with his Lamar Miller left to go. gently caress this stupid game.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
How many fantasy games are going to be decided by either the missed FGs or the Fitzgerald 19 yard catch at the very end?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I approve of this ending. And not just because I had the Cards' D and my opponent had Hauschka.

• Locked thread