Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bawk
Mar 31, 2013

mobby_6kl posted:

Has anyone on this forum even seen a chicken?

Avshalom, probably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

The triangle mouth is a nice touch.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Who the gently caress is Negan?! And why does he want 50% of my poo poo!?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Vietnamwees posted:

Who the gently caress is Negan?! And why does he want 50% of my poo poo!?

Negan is the guy who is hopefully going to use his barbed wire bat on Glen on the Walking Dead tonight.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Negan sounds like a pick-up artist vegan.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

At different points in the show Negan has demanded fifty percent of your poo poo and all of your poo poo. Negan is a flip-flopper who can't keep his story straight.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Basic Bros

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Pumpkin spice bratte

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Wurst pun ever.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

Snapchat A Titty posted:

My dad had a cardboard box with gum and a cat skeleton on a high shelf when I was a kid. For years I used to climb up there and take some gum when nobody was looking.

okay just casually drop that with no explanation.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
The cat ate all the gum so his dad put the cat in a box until all the gum came out.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

What's to explain? It's probably just one of those ordinary run-of-the-mill cat casket/gumball dispensers that everyone had back in the 80's. Freaking millennials. :rolleyes:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

It's like I'm always saying

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Shneak posted:

You've never just had dead animals around the house? Growing up the sole memento I had from my father's side of the family was a seal pelt. I used to put my arms through the flipper holes and wear it like a vest.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

Nuebot posted:

You've never just had dead animals around the house? Growing up the sole memento I had from my father's side of the family was a seal pelt. I used to put my arms through the flipper holes and wear it like a vest.

My dad grew up with a taxidermist mother who owned way too many pets (including a monkey and a dozen pigeons) so I was robbed of that childhood experience.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

Shneak posted:

you see, there was this guy called Schrödinger

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Was there?

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

I never saw him so I can't say for certain.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

There is a runaway trolley barreling down the railway tracks. Ahead, on the tracks, there are five people tied up and unable to move. The trolley is headed straight for them. You are standing some distance off in the train yard, next to a lever. If you pull this lever, the trolley will switch to a different set of tracks. However, you notice that there is a sensor on this second set of tracks, and if the trolley passes, it will arm a radiation triggered poison release device inside a box containing one theoretical physicist. If you pull the lever, but cannot observe the conditions within the box, is anything truly superimposed?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Facebook Aunt posted:

That's why all the old ladies get that same short curly perm, it's to make their hair look thicker so you don't see their scalps.

I've always wondered about this, I just assumed their hair just naturally changed shape as they grew older. Thank you, Facebook Aunt.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Nuebot posted:

What was it like growing up part Selkie?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Shneak posted:

I told my dad about it much later in my twenties. He remembered the box but didn't remember why there was gum in there. The cat skeleton was just a cool thing to have in a box, you know? He also has a sink with a deer skeleton in the yard.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
What on earth

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

I bet you bigots prefer all skeletons stay in the closet.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Do you have skeletons in your house?

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Snapchat A Titty posted:

I told my dad about it much later in my twenties. He remembered the box but didn't remember why there was gum in there. The cat skeleton was just a cool thing to have in a box, you know? He also has a sink with a deer skeleton in the yard.

"I'm here to kick rear end and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of gum. Wait, here's some. Beside this dead cat."

edit:

Seriously though, were these just ways of warning other animals not to get too close? Because that's the only possibly valid reason I can think of to have a deer skeleton in a sink outside of one's house.

The Mighty Moltres has a new favorite as of 11:44 on Oct 24, 2016

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Nah the deer was roadkill in a ditch that he passed by on his commute for weeks, and skeletons are cool, so he brought it home once the meat was sufficiently eaten/rotted off.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING
can't you just hoard newspapers like everyone else?

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Snapchat A Titty posted:

Nah the deer was roadkill in a ditch that he passed by on his commute for weeks, and skeletons are cool, so he brought it home once the meat was sufficiently eaten/rotted off.

You've mentioned in other threads that you do genealogical research. The wouldn't have anything to do with... other skeletons around the property, would it?

(I'm just bugging you, that IS pretty cool.)

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Snapchat A Titty posted:

Do you and your dad go fishing on Toluca Lake often?

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx
I've had a baby shark in a formaldehyde bottle for like 15 years in my room.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
PYF Decorative Animal Corpses

EDIT: I did have the skull of some small rodent in my bookshelf as a kid

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Paladinus posted:

Do you and your dad go fishing on Toluca Lake often?

idgi

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Snapchat A Titty posted:

Your dad has killed a person before and if not stopped he will inevitably kill again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
People who like keeping dead bodies around are hosed in the head, and natural selection used to do a good job of keeping those types out of the gene pool.

• Locked thread