Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Historical Wizards

I guess people already got a head start on their "tricks" this year. I was none to pleased to find frozen egg spattered on my car this morning. :(

Historical Wizards fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Oct 24, 2016

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big black turnout

jenga tower was an inside job

alnilam

death sext posted:

*tps chick's house solemnly*

:same: :rip:

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

lmebo

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
fluffie fluffie fluffie

c-spam went full :duckie:

u helped hillary cilnton coordinate a hitjob with donal turamp

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
im eatin all the kitkats

from the halloween bowl

kids this year are not gonna have kit kats :evilbuddy:

u got tricked instead of treated :ocelot:

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Chick is dead. He died today (or was it yesterday?)

edit: oh sure now I see the :rip:

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Luvcow posted:

Your evil counterpart is turning out to be a prolific poster but it's making me wonder if you are "good" nooner, "neutral" nooner or just nooner classic

Evil Nooner hates me, which means real Nooner must love me.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Putty posted:

look out kids it's the ghost of walmarts past

hahaha thank you

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

misty mountaintop posted:

Evil Nooner hates me, which means real Nooner must love me.

Then they really are evil. I'm pretty sure classic nooner loves everyone.

FluffieDuckie

Lastgirl posted:

fluffie fluffie fluffie

c-spam went full :duckie:

u helped hillary cilnton coordinate a hitjob with donal turamp

Wait what?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
the two main threads have your tag with them and everyones doing a bunch of :duckie:

it happened with this bad video journalist tryin to expose clinton but it backfired completely, its a big thing atm

i dont wanna get political or whatever because byob is chill as h*ck :ohdear: so i can pm you to explain it

they also linked a bunch of duck songs like this or w/e

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXPcBI4CJc8

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Lastgirl posted:

the two main threads have your tag with them and everyones doing a bunch of :duckie:

it happened with this bad video journalist tryin to expose clinton but it backfired completely, its a big thing atm

i dont wanna get political or whatever because byob is chill as h*ck :ohdear: so i can pm you to explain it

they also linked a bunch of duck songs like this or w/e

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXPcBI4CJc8

Can you please explain what the duck has to do with it? PM me if you don't want to post it. I love Trump thread but it moves so fast and I've been away for a few and i have no idea what the hell is going on!

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

misty mountaintop posted:

Can you please explain what the duck has to do with it? PM me if you don't want to post it. I love Trump thread but it moves so fast and I've been away for a few and i have no idea what the hell is going on!

can do :sun:

its the biggest thread in SA so understandable, i cant even be bothered to read everything so i :justpost:

btw there might be a new background tonight, duck related~

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
CSPAM threads move like lightning, i enjoyed the debate thread and the trump thread of a thousand different names but gave up trying to read everything and keep up and I just hit last page when i browse them

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Putty posted:

look out kids it's the ghost of walmarts past

lol, this is good. thanks putty.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Nooner posted:

I had a really really bad post I was just about to make in a thread I was trolling but it got gassed as I typed it so now I am going to browse BYOB to relieve my disapointment. I hope everyone is having a good Monday morning!

nooner, i am super glad that jesus christ our lord and savior gassed the thread before you were able to post bad things, because now you have an incentive to post good things in byob instead.

Lastgirl posted:

im eatin all the kitkats

from the halloween bowl

kids this year are not gonna have kit kats :evilbuddy:

u got tricked instead of treated :ocelot:

you deserve them all because you have the worst ik job rn and holy poo poo, eat the kitkats, it's okay.

hi the rest of byob and i love you all. i am knitting the poo poo out of some gloves today. apparently it's gonna be cold and i don't own any gloves with fingers in them.

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Luvcow posted:

Then they really are evil. I'm pretty sure classic nooner loves everyone.

I like everyone other than BARF Jason who is RUDE

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

hamjobs posted:

you deserve them all because you have the worst ik job rn and holy poo poo, eat the kitkats, it's okay.

hi the rest of byob and i love you all. i am knitting the poo poo out of some gloves today. apparently it's gonna be cold and i don't own any gloves with fingers in them.

yas. yas. yas. :h:

kit kats are just good

theres only almond joys and rolos for the kids now :twisted:

(ill probably cave and get them some king sized twixes, we dont get many kids in our neighborhood and its kind of in a small woods: which is spoooky at nite~)

it hasnt been all too bad! the fun things were like making bingo cards and drinking games for the debates, i got to make a funny thread for the last debate and helping out with the RAINN donations because people are kind of sick of things and want it to end and i like to help out in this insanity

how long does it take u to knit? are u super good at it

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Lastgirl posted:

yas. yas. yas. :h:

kit kats are just good

theres only almond joys and rolos for the kids now :twisted:

(ill probably cave and get them some king sized twixes, we dont get many kids in our neighborhood and its kind of in a small woods: which is spoooky at nite~)

it hasnt been all too bad! the fun things were like making bingo cards and drinking games for the debates, i got to make a funny thread for the last debate and helping out with the RAINN donations because people are kind of sick of things and want it to end and i like to help out in this insanity

how long does it take u to knit? are u super good at it

at least it's fun somewhat? and the funny thread was good and i appreciated it and also i should post my donation thinger for RAINN because i forgot. poo poo. sorry!

these are the gloves i'm knitting: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/glacier-5 they will take about a week or so in knitting on and off if i have the time. i'm trying to make time, it's gonna be hella cold when i'm traveling this winter.

to answer the question, i am an okay knitter and it is okay. i like to make yarn more.

vanisher

hamjobs posted:

at least it's fun somewhat? and the funny thread was good and i appreciated it and also i should post my donation thinger for RAINN because i forgot. poo poo. sorry!

these are the gloves i'm knitting: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/glacier-5 they will take about a week or so in knitting on and off if i have the time. i'm trying to make time, it's gonna be hella cold when i'm traveling this winter.

to answer the question, i am an okay knitter and it is okay. i like to make yarn more.

Those are some awesome gloves!

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
debt. i am surrounded by it.

----------------

alnilam

Yobgoblin posted:

debt. i am surrounded by it.

when u think about it, in a post bretton woods world we all are

Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?

Those are some fancy rear end gloves! When you're done, can you please come over to my house and finish the slippers I've been in the middle of crocheting for the past four years? TY!!

:krad: sig brought to you by the amazing & beautiful vanisher, feat. Helle Woods, artisinally designed by Death Sext !!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher posted:

Those are some awesome gloves!

thank you! i hope i can get them done. i've ripped back twice on the first one but i believe in me. i shouldn't cable while stoned.

Fanky Malloons posted:

Those are some fancy rear end gloves! When you're done, can you please come over to my house and finish the slippers I've been in the middle of crocheting for the past four years? TY!!

HAPPILY. i need a crochet project and i am tired of lace, so slippers sound good af right now.

i made another vat of pumpkin apple cider so that and popovers happening in between knitting and complaining loudly to my husband about politics. i've turned into my nana and i'm okay with it.

Ayeka

konnichiwa!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Ayeka posted:

konnichiwa!

annyonghaseyo! wilkommen! bienvenidos! hi! how are you? do you have pets, kids or unusual hobbies?

City of Glompton

hello ayeka, how are you tonight?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Ayeka posted:

konnichiwa!

arigato!

----------------

alnilam

Ayeka posted:

konnichiwa!

hello there :wave:

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
i watched the adams family movie to get into the halloween spirit and I identify too much with fester

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

----------------

alnilam

that dog i's flying...

ty manifisto

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

alnilam posted:

that dog i's flying...

those ears create quite a lift

----------------

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Polls are open for the rock and roll hall of fame

You can vote once a day until nov.5

https://www.rockhall.com/vote

I voted Bad Brains, Jane's Addiction, MC5, The Cars, and The Zombies today

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Hugh Malone posted:

Polls are open for the rock and roll hall of fame

You can vote once a day until nov.5

https://www.rockhall.com/vote

I voted Bad Brains, Jane's Addiction, MC5, The Cars, and The Zombies today

Good votes on your part. That's actually a tough choice, some of those bands i just assumed were already in like Bad Brains, Yes, Depeche Mode and ELO

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

hamjobs posted:

holy dooley

these look awesome as h*ck

im guessing it looks difficult but isnt?

americong

hey lastgirl what chvrches songs or album should i start with

Manifisto

hmm I wonder which fruit will make it into the fruit hall of fame this year, apples or bananas? I mean, obviously not pears. gently caress pears.

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

hmm I wonder which fruit will make it into the fruit hall of fame this year, apples or bananas? I mean, obviously not pears. gently caress pears.

Pears are just weak imitation apples

:cripes:

My vote goes to tomatoes