Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Punkin Spunkin posted:

What sort of relationship if any were theon and jon shown to have? They were both clearly outsiders that wanted to be Starks but at least Jon could claim some Stark blood

Theon was a dick to him in all of the scenes they were together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Most likely fake but entertaining spoilers for S7:

https://www.reddit.com/user/awayforthelads/

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

Theon was a dick to him in all of the scenes they were together.

Jon left Winterfell pretty quickly, too. I don't know if there's much to go on. But he's certainly never met post-dick Theon. :v:

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
The only scene I remember them interacting was the wolf cubs scene. What Theon said wasn't too dickish, but he said it in a dickish way.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

The only scene i remember of them together is them getting their hair cut

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Wow so Theon was so delusional about his place in the fam that he'd bother Jon? I guess that'd make sense to him though, after all he's the son of a lord technically and this guy is just a bastard. Then he got his bastard karma

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

All those spoilers seem possible. Plus an undead ice dragon sounds pretty awesome.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Lycus posted:

The only scene I remember them interacting was the wolf cubs scene. What Theon said wasn't too dickish, but he said it in a dickish way.

Eh? He looked almost excited to kill them. He knows better than to defy Ned, but his entire wardhip seemed very angry, and understandably so. He's also even more callous towards women than Tyrion, seemingly without reason (as opposed to Tyrion's heartbreak with Tysha). While Tyrion gleefully takes advantage of the services of working women, Theon is a letch who gives no fucks.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Propaganda Machine posted:

Eh? He looked almost excited to kill them.

Sorry, I meant what he said to Jon at the end, not what the whole scene.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Gendry is definitely back for S7, apparently he filmed a scene where he saves Davos from the gold cloaks or something. Also very high chance Edmure is back which is kind of surprising since I thought they were wrapping up the Riverlands plot last season.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Not surprising to me. Brutus is the best and GoT still owes a lifelong debt for ending a much cooler and better show (not really their fault but whatever if only people cared as much about the roman civil wars as they did dragons)

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Rome was awesome, but I think it ending before it became lovely was a good thing. Now you cna just watch the whole thing through with no downsides vs rewatching Deadwood and basically being able to fast forward through all of Jossie's and the theater people's stuff in the third season.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
That is true, and I'm not sure how super excited I was about their (apparent?) plans to go to the Middle East for Jesus stuff/more Israel stuff. Though at least that way the second season and ending would have had more room to breathe.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Big spoiler but not really:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BL4HMacFiap/

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

page doesn't exist

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

God Hole posted:

page doesn't exist

Wow that was fast

It was a spy photo of Jon and Dany meeting on some battlements (Dragonstone?)

Someone mirrored, hopefully this won't go down too:
http://imgur.com/yFvbaRt

TOOT BOOT fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Oct 22, 2016

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I think rome ended way too soon. There's plenty you can do just with augustus who is one of the most fascinating real people that ever existed. And titus/lucius is still the best pairing of any hbo show. I hated how servilla was written but would be entirely happy if the shoe started up again just later in the reign of Augustus Caesar

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

hemophilia posted:

I think rome ended way too soon. There's plenty you can do just with augustus who is one of the most fascinating real people that ever existed. And titus/lucius is still the best pairing of any hbo show. I hated how servilla was written but would be entirely happy if the shoe started up again just later in the reign of Augustus Caesar

Uh...same. What?

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

13Pandora13 posted:

Uh...same. What?

This thread is about Rome now.

Next month it's Stranger Things, December is Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

Keep up, drat.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Stranger Things was awesome despite not being very good. If that makes any sense.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Someone compiled the spoilers from that freefolk guy (whose account is deleted).

The Entire Plot of ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 7 May Have Been Leaked on Reddit

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

canepazzo posted:

Someone compiled the spoilers from that freefolk guy (whose account is deleted).

quote:

Sam and Bran somehow figure out Jon’s parentage, that he is the son of Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen. His real name is “Aegon” and he was legitimized at birth (not a bastard).

Jon and Dany have sex on a boat headed North.

That is dumb enough to be believable. also crammed into the last episode of the season

e:

quote:

Tyrion brings them to meet Danaerys. Dany demands Jon bend the knee, which he refuses. Jon instead tells her about the White Walker threat but she doesn’t believe him. Davos tries to tell her about Jon’s resurrection, but Jon dismisses it. Tyrion steps in to say Jon’s a good guy and definitely not insane.

Dany respects Jon immediately, although Jon doesn’t return the sentiment.

lol and I bet the writing for these scenes will be amazingly bad

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Oct 24, 2016

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I want it to be true. Targaryens love incest, what can ya say?

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
That doesn't sound like the worst plot.

I would think that Highgarden would be better prepared for a fight against the Lannisters, but :shrug:

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I really hope that Jorah plotline is just a rumor, because it's pretty loving lame.

Crash74
May 11, 2009

canepazzo posted:

They are gonna cram all this poo poo into 7 episodes? are they a hour and a half long?

calling bs on it, we are gonna get 45 minutes of bad pussy instead.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I think Rheagar having two sons named 'Aegon' is the most unbelievable part.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

quote:

Jamie and Bronn meet with Tyrion and Davos. Tyrion tries to persuade Jamie to get Cersei to surrender to Dany. Jamie ignores i
The team is attacked by the Night Kings army including a zombie polar bear which kills Thoros.

I so want this to be true

fake edit: all in all, seems pretty believable. It's obvious and dumb with some parts of cool, pretty much what I expecte it to be

Elias_Maluco fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Oct 24, 2016

The Doomhammer
Feb 14, 2010

My favourite part about those spoilers is that Cersei manages to take out all of Dany's allies somehow. Maybe in addition to being the most loyal man in Westeros and its foremost scientist, Qyburn is also secretly Zhuge Liang?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

I mean her allies are kinda poo poo. Bad pussy co and a couple greyjoys.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Elias_Maluco posted:

I so want this to be true

I'm extremely excited for zombie polar bear, maybe even more so than for zombie dragon

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Another reason I think they're fake, why the gently caress wouldn't Dany believe there's an undead army after the several miraculous events she's been a party to over the past few years?

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Dragons appear in almost every episode. The wonders of cutting the episode order~

Shneak fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Oct 25, 2016

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

And yet our last remaining Direwolf continues to get benched.

RIP

meristem
Oct 2, 2010
I HAVE THE ETIQUETTE OF STIFF AND THE PERSONALITY OF A GIANT CUNT.

TOOT BOOT posted:

Another reason I think they're fake, why the gently caress wouldn't Dany believe there's an undead army after the several miraculous events she's been a party to over the past few years?
They are fake mainly because the author admitted that they are fake. They were simply built up on released leaks and spoilers.

Speaking of which, I absolutely love how there appears to be a small cottage industry around these these days. When both The Daily Mirror and The Sun have joined the game, you know it's serious paparazzi time.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ask me about the shitty opinions I have about Paradox games!
It's a shame that a series I've followed since I was a kid is going to have such a rubbish ending. I really wish GRRM had sorted out his writing.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Taear posted:

It's a shame that a series I've followed since I was a kid is going to have such a rubbish ending. I really wish GRRM had sorted out his writing.

they're presenting the ending that he told them. grrm is hung up rewriting what sam ate last night for the thousandth time.

Kopijeger
Feb 14, 2010
"Dany torches a few Westerosi lords with her dragons which include Sam Tarley’s father and brother".

Why would she do that? They're from the Reach, so they should be loyal to her Tyrell allies.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Cause they're bad characters and Dany is a good character who kills bad characters and gratifies the audience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
Also, she's had plenty examples of being a clueless, incompetent ruler in the show, so that wouldn't be a huge change for her.

• Locked thread