Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
in before someone says "of course it's a fake, u all are dumbasses"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
I am grilling her right now:

I give up.

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

Could she ever tell you her real age now? Then she wouldn't be playing crazy hosed up games.

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Haier posted:

I give up.

strap in for the ride

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0i9yCZ5D8E

Dicky mouse
Apr 11, 2008

"No No Not like that....Thats just silly"

Haier posted:

It's real, because the alternative would be me being like

"HRW I put my huge giant pee inside ov her"

I remember the giantess story.

It might be she was doing reverse kegels?....curse my gooness and lack of understanding about women's thingys.

Also I don't understand how injections would work for abortions. Though I don't doubt for cost reasons they might have gone that way.

Personally I wouldn't believe her story. Most likely some kinda drug use and a desire to test the gently caress out of you. To see if you are "worthy"

Also I know you plan to retire from here, I will miss you when you go.

But goon's being the hateful little things they are I have no doubt they would helldump the poo poo out of you.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Haier posted:

a beautiful gif

"something wong with that?" is great

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx
lets theorise the mystery of the big vagina

If she wasn't reacting to having her cervix pushed in she might be transgender

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

maybe she just has a big ol' vagina

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
It's probably this: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/cystocele/basics/definition/con-20026175

Would suggest she get it looked at, but lol China.

cnut
May 3, 2016

THE PWNER posted:

lets theorise the mystery of the big vagina

Haier is skinny but long so he can't feel the sides but can pound 'vix? :shrug:

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Boiled Water posted:

maybe she just has a big ol' vagina

she clearly has a kid, pushing out a six head will permanently distend any womans cooter

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

They are westerner now, so they must eat sandwich every day.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Haier posted:

I give up.

congrats on banging china lady charlie kelly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LfHqqxY5Yw

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx

Nanomashoes posted:

They are westerner now, so they must eat sandwich every day.

my gf is from some backwater where no one eats anything dough based so she is disgusted by bread

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Haier posted:

I give up.

FRIDAY, 28 OCTOBER

WESTERNER FOUND STABBED TO DEATH IN SHENZEN APARTMENT

Police today released further details about the murder which has shocked Shenzen. The body of Harry A. Ier, from Tugtown, OH, was discovered by a neighbour late Thursday night, after she was looking through the door's peephole from the corridor.

"I was just trying to see what the foreigner was doing," said Ah Mei, who refused to clarify her name further. "You know how these foreigners can be. They are so strange, so it is normal to check on them often. Although he is a professional, but he often has some strange lady visitors. So I check often."

Ah Mei saw something which prompted her to call police. "I saw a lot of red. I know that the floor should not be red and there was a white blur too. So I called a police."

The naked body of Mr. Harry was discovered with twenty-six stab wounds, in which officers described as a "frenzied" pattern.

"It is sad," said Inspector Ming of the murder. "The westerners come over here and do bad things in bars and befriend black Africans, hanging around the wrong crowd."

Police sources say that they are currently treating the attack as drugs-related, after a women's compact was found beside the sink, containing cocaine instead of make-up.

Inspector Ming concluded, "Drug belongs in movies. No good Chinese would or should ever take drug. Drug is a harmful and dangerous substance, but some foreigners, for example Africans, play loose with the risks."

No suspect had been named at present, but the victim's phone records are said to be "a key piece of the puzzle."

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

FOR RENT
VACANT APARTMENT. UNUSUALLY CLEAN EXCEPTING BLOODSTAIN. POSSIBLE HAUNTED. CONTACT MR WONG.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Put toilet plungers at the four main points of chi to appease the ghost of the foreigner.

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx
Drug was actually introduced to China by evil foreign British in the Drug Wars

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Nanomashoes posted:

Put toilet plungers at the four main points of chi to appease the ghost of the foreigner.

It won't work, not even Bai San will work. Gwailos gonna gwailo

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

You know why she's 22, then 28, then 25, then whatever? Because she's really 17 and is trying to find out at what point you'll freak out.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

simplefish posted:

FRIDAY, 28 OCTOBER

WESTERNER FOUND STABBED TO DEATH IN SHENZEN APARTMENT

Police today released further details about the murder which has shocked Shenzen. The body of Harry A. Ier, from Tugtown, OH, was discovered by a neighbour late Thursday night, after she was looking through the door's peephole from the corridor.

"I was just trying to see what the foreigner was doing," said Ah Mei, who refused to clarify her name further. "You know how these foreigners can be. They are so strange, so it is normal to check on them often. Although he is a professional, but he often has some strange lady visitors. So I check often."

Ah Mei saw something which prompted her to call police. "I saw a lot of red. I know that the floor should not be red and there was a white blur too. So I called a police."

The naked body of Mr. Harry was discovered with twenty-six stab wounds, in which officers described as a "frenzied" pattern.

"It is sad," said Inspector Ming of the murder. "The westerners come over here and do bad things in bars and befriend black Africans, hanging around the wrong crowd."

Police sources say that they are currently treating the attack as drugs-related, after a women's compact was found beside the sink, containing cocaine instead of make-up.

Inspector Ming concluded, "Drug belongs in movies. No good Chinese would or should ever take drug. Drug is a harmful and dangerous substance, but some foreigners, for example Africans, play loose with the risks."

No suspect had been named at present, but the victim's phone records are said to be "a key piece of the puzzle."

Not bad.

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
remember when u were banging the mongolian girl and i was like "ur lucky she isn't a mainlander because she could make ur life a living hell?" and u were like "yeah i know, whew! lol!"...well, now its a mainlander. good luck

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

dubzee posted:

It's happening right now.

Unfortunately they are up against the aforementioned societal norms and a men's rights movement that makes makes the reddit fedora-havers look quaint.

Is that design a deliberate decision :laugh:

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

The Great Autismo! posted:

remember when u were banging the mongolian girl and i was like "ur lucky she isn't a mainlander because she could make ur life a living hell?" and u were like "yeah i know, whew! lol!"...well, now its a mainlander. good luck

He's leveled up enough on Mongolian trash mobs to take on the boss.

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\
:backtowork:
She's 33 and has a kid.

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Imperialist Dog posted:

She's 33 and has a kid.

with a gigantic loving head, obviously

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx
must be like 5 kids all with huge heads. I have experienced huge-head-pussy and can confirm it is not that bad. By the way, Once, I had sex.

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

THE PWNER posted:

must be like 5 kids all with huge heads. I have experienced huge-head-pussy and can confirm it is not that bad. By the way, Once, I had sex.

If it was someone from a different country, SES or race, r u prepared for the consequences of your actions

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx

If it was someone from a different country, SES or race, r u prepared for the consequences of your actions

It was someone from a different race lol, I'm breeding out my whiteness by not dating white girls

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Nah, she's probably only got a thing for weirdly large insertions.

Maybe she also does large doses of kaffeine. Enemas or some sort of that poo poo

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

She is married

Let us English
Feb 21, 2004

Actual photo of Let Us English, probably seen here waking his wife up in the morning talking about chemical formulae when all she wants is a hot cup of shhhhh
Haven't checked in on the thread in like six months. Do people with no life experience still pop in every five pages to call you guys racist? Just in case, you guys are racist.

I called a man out for smoking in the elevator on Monday. He politely put it out. I did the same thing to a different guy on Tuesday, he looked at me with contempt and kept on puffing. I will continue until I get a beating or my clothes don't smell like smoke for hours every time I have to leave my apartment.

basic hitler posted:

is there a japan thread in GBS and i've somehow not seen it? south east asia fascinates me, and I'd like to see seoul, japan , a few other places honestly, even china, but I really do get a kick otu of reading stories about expats or other people living in this places with their stories of culture clash and disillusionment.

Maybe buy a map first?

Let us English fucked around with this message at 11:52 on Oct 25, 2016

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Race realism only here. Asians suck at math, unless they work at it.

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx
If you get some life experience you'll realise that white pride worldwide is the only way ahead am I right thread of people living in China who hate it so much that they'll stay until they die?

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Oh poo poo

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Let us English posted:

Haven't checked in on the thread in like six months. Do people with no life experience still pop in every five pages to call you guys racist? Just in case, you guys are racist.

sometimes it isn't even a drive by comment, its a full fledged meltdown. it's good times, u should swing by more often

Let us English
Feb 21, 2004

Actual photo of Let Us English, probably seen here waking his wife up in the morning talking about chemical formulae when all she wants is a hot cup of shhhhh

Stringent posted:

This definitely happens in Japan, along with puking/passing out in the trains, but it doesn't seem to be as widespread as y'all are saying it is in Korea.

Japan really is tame in comparison. Like, puking on trains and on the streets is common but Korea takes it to another level. I lived near a small university and the streets would be lined with puke every morning. During the winter it would freeze over and be a hazard. If it didn't freeze, the pigeons would eat it, get drunk, and then fly into cars. I've partied hard all over Japan, but I've never seen drunk pigeons, not even during the most bleary-eyed mornings in Kabuki-cho or Roppongi.

Let us English
Feb 21, 2004

School Nickname posted:

What the hell is in soju that makes Koreans puke so goddamn much? Granted I'm more of a pint person than a liquor lush, but is it down to the fact that it's cheaper than water?

Soju is made by buying the cheapest grain on the market and distilling with just enough QA that it doesn't make you go blind. The ever so slightly methylated spirit is then mixed with water and a gently caress ton of sugar until it's around 40 proof. Then, impurities and all, it's bottled and sent to provide solace to the most miserable country on the planet. The methyl alcohol and sugar is a recipe for puking and hangovers.

This pattern lovely booze plays itself out in lots of countries. Cheap Russian vodka will do the same thing, as will baiju. Hell, the local rock-gut in Indonesia will straight up kill you.

If you want to drink soju stick to the Japanese stuff, it's better in every way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
In Thailand they flavor the rotgut with spices and other poo poo, and maybe coloring? so that it's a color somewhere between whisky and piss. I lived next to a whisky warehouse and a market with a bar stall, and you're not supposed to sell the rotgut in the city anymore, so the bar stall would go raid the dumpster behind the warehouse and find the empty whisky bottles the workers would put out when they'd swipe bottles out of the crates. So you could go drink something foul-tasting out of a single-malt whisky bottle if you wanted.

Here in Are China I had the new guys try baijiu--not even bad stuff, the 金門58 stuff--and even the guy who used to live in Georgia (the country) said it was the worst thing he'd ever tasted.

• Locked thread