Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

Basebf555 posted:

I'm the most subtle troll ever, I slipped a non-rivalry in there because I knew some rear end in a top hat would feel the need to correct me!

Actually no, I really thought South Carolina had a thing with Florida, but that must be because of the Spurrier thing. South Carolina got really good for a few years there and those games were a big deal, but I guess that's over with. All of these rivalries are cyclical, basically.

USC's main rivalry is with Clemson, AFAIK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

f#a#
Sep 6, 2004

I can't promise it will live up to the hype, but I tried my best.

L0cke17 posted:

I don't know what's worse, what happened, or that it's a guy filming a computer monitor with his phone :psyduck:

Most CCTV computer systems will prevent you from installing screen recorders or uploading files for obvious reasons.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Basebf555 posted:

I'm the most subtle troll ever, I slipped a non-rivalry in there because I knew some rear end in a top hat would feel the need to correct me!

Actually no, I really thought South Carolina had a thing with Florida, but that must be because of the Spurrier thing. South Carolina got really good for a few years there and those games were a big deal, but I guess that's over with. All of these rivalries are cyclical, basically.

I always heard the University of Florida / Florida State University one was based in a competition over whether to name a new sports drink "Gatorade" or "Seminole Fluid"

ok that's my dad joke

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Pretty good freude here. Fight in the classroom, teacher gets hit, so dude in the headphones steps in to stop it.

https://twitter.com/B1goingD1/status/790612252806279169

I wonder what kind of broke brained mental gymnastics racists will do after seeing a video of a black kid defending a white woman from a white kid.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

freeedr posted:

More football schadenfreude: my child goes to the same high school I did. A few days back, I, my wife, and our other kids were at the football game supporting our child. They were playing against the actual high school football team from the movie "Friday Night Lights", and our scrappy little high school happens to be the one that knocked them out of the playoffs last year. The other team is playing super seriously, taking a few cheap shots, and generally being dicks. Even their marching band is seriously overblown, and causes halftime to go way beyond its allotted time limits with their grand scale performance. Thanks to a couple of turnovers, the other team has managed to gain a small lead with very little time remaining in the game. In an astonishing scoring drive, featuring the same star player that helped knock them out of the playoffs last year, a last-second touchdown by our team for the victory shut them and their enormous marching band up but good. This marks the first time I've cared about the outcome of a football game, if only because they were being aggressive and risking injury to our team members needlessly.

Thanks for the poo poo story, pal

screech on the beach
Mar 9, 2004

Rah! posted:

I wonder what kind of broke brained mental gymnastics racists will do after seeing a video of a black kid defending a white woman from a white kid.

Shut up

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

Rah! posted:

"He's one of the good ones"

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Rah! posted:

They wouldn't do any, because they'd notice the teacher wasn't what they'd think of as "white" after hearing the accent in her voice. :sad:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Rah! posted:

Me irl

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
http://i.imgur.com/d5sGPbl.gifv

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

10-4 blood alcohol level

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

I did this demo at a local BB... this guy is an idiot tbh, or maybe I am for not getting this immersed?

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I'd bet $100 the kid who stepped in after the teacher got hit was boned by the school just as hard as the other two kids.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

biracial bear for uncut posted:

They wouldn't do any, because they'd notice the teacher wasn't what they'd think of as "white" after hearing the accent in her voice. :sad:
He only hit her accidentally because his cowardly opponent dodged at the last moment!

f#a# posted:

Most CCTV computer systems will prevent you from installing screen recorders or uploading files for obvious reasons.
And that guy is exploiting what's known as the "analog hole" in the business

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

ZenMaster posted:

I did this demo at a local BB... this guy is an idiot tbh, or maybe I am for not getting this immersed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3V8zeSljUU&t=87s

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:qq:

How do you feel about airplane parachutes and/or gun control?

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

[watching a video of a cat jumping into a dresser] Gotta wonder what those racists in oklahoma think of this one..

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

[a video of a man on skis diving into a snowbank] Heh, can you even imagine the sorts of cognitive dissonance one of those bigots will have to deal with when they see this and realize race is a social construct

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

"Umm It's kind of stupid to use this funny video to talk about social or economi"[slams fist down on the desk softly but still hurting my joints] whats your opinion on supreme court case roe vs wade? You a little babby racist who doesnt give a care about state sanctioned police murder? I bet you own a couple murder sticks yourself. Your penis is small. Cry more

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Control Volume posted:

[watching a video of a cat jumping into a dresser] Gotta wonder what those racists in oklahoma think of this one..

Christ, you're whiny but at least you're also boring.

E: oh poo poo you kept going and didn't even risk getting funny once

Somfin has a new favorite as of 19:59 on Oct 25, 2016

screech on the beach
Mar 9, 2004

Rah! posted:

:qq:

How do you feel about airplane parachutes and/or gun control?

What kind of mental gymnastics do you have to pull to think this was a good post?

Bukowski
Dec 28, 2009

hammulder

Control Volume posted:

[a video of a man on skis diving into a snowbank] Heh, can you even imagine the sorts of cognitive dissonance one of those bigots will have to deal with when they see this and realize race is a social construct

And that man... was Josef Stalin

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Somfin posted:

Christ, you're whiny but at least you're also boring.

E: oh poo poo you kept going and didn't even risk getting funny once

:nallears:

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

f#a# posted:

That's windows media player and almost certainly a person filming instead of a cctv camera though?

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

screech on the beach posted:

What kind of mental gymnastics do you have to pull to think this was a good post?

wow that's some nice schadenfreude postin'

Control Volume posted:

"Umm It's kind of stupid to use this funny video to talk about social or economi"[slams fist down on the desk softly but still hurting my joints] whats your opinion on supreme court case roe vs wade? You a little babby racist who doesnt give a care about state sanctioned police murder? I bet you own a couple murder sticks yourself. Your penis is small. Cry more

ITT: neckbeards get angry that someone derives pleasure from racists being confused

thread schadenfreude...thread schadenfreude never changes

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Imaginary racists.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJwn1C1caAo

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

wait until the racist community hears about this one

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Somehow this happens often enough that I when I saw the title of the video I thought maybe it was a new one.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Alaois posted:

wait until the racist community hears about this one

they're probably having a racist meeting at the racist headquarters, about which mental gymnastics are the most racist, and how to apply them the most racistly

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCZVL3otrss

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

freeedr posted:

More football schadenfreude: my child goes to the same high school I did. A few days back, I, my wife, and our other kids were at the football game supporting our child. They were playing against the actual high school football team from the movie "Friday Night Lights", and our scrappy little high school happens to be the one that knocked them out of the playoffs last year. The other team is playing super seriously, taking a few cheap shots, and generally being dicks. Even their marching band is seriously overblown, and causes halftime to go way beyond its allotted time limits with their grand scale performance. Thanks to a couple of turnovers, the other team has managed to gain a small lead with very little time remaining in the game. In an astonishing scoring drive, featuring the same star player that helped knock them out of the playoffs last year, a last-second touchdown by our team for the victory shut them and their enormous marching band up but good. This marks the first time I've cared about the outcome of a football game, if only because they were being aggressive and risking injury to our team members needlessly.

wet pants full diaper can't post

Biscuit Joiner
May 18, 2008

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Man that guy has rotten luck.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Memento posted:

Man that guy has rotten luck strength to weight ratio.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

I fail to see the schadenfreude in a kid pursuing his dreams to break the long-jump world record. :colbert:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Hot Smart ARYAN Girl posted:

I'd bet $100 the kid who stepped in after the teacher got hit was boned by the school just as hard as the other two kids.

That's just more schadenfreude! :unsmiggh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless