Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

Memento posted:

Hacker Discovers A New Super Mario 64 Coin That Is Impossible To Collect

I look forward to some more utterly baffling but incredibly entertaining "content" from everyone's favourite autist pannenkoek2012

I cant wait for "Slope X" reveal to be a meme :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

Solar Tornado posted:

I cant wait for "Slope X" reveal to be a meme :3:

Yeah something like "you VS the slope she told you not to worry about"

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

"You can't collect an uncollectable coin" - that red yoshi fella

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
tj "Henry" yoshi does in fact regret everything and resents becoming a meme

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

Nanomashoes posted:

It's actually the second coin that's impossible to collect, the first being of course the coin held by the impossible goomba. He even says this during the video. loving Kotaku can't even get their facts straight.

*ORIGINAL IMAGE DO NOT STEEL!*

Shayu
Feb 9, 2014
Five dollars for five words.
I want to be a Mario hacker one day.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Omg I'm crying from laughing so hard, anybody got more like this?

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

So not a punk, in other words.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Punk is dead.

Can we blame Avril or...?

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

It was Billie Joe Armstrong imo

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Thump! posted:

It was Billie Joe Armstrong imo

Had to Google that. Didn't realize Green Day were billed as a "punk" band, just thought they were kind of an alternative noise machine band

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

PCOS Bill posted:

Punk is dead.

Can we blame Avril or...?

Johnny Rotten

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Whoa there, wrong side of the ocean for me to care.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

PCOS Bill posted:

alternative noise machine band

The gently caress is this

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

PCOS Bill posted:

Whoa there, wrong side of the ocean for me to care.

Punk is a british thing, last I checked... It has its scene here in the states, but at its heart its from the UK.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Somfin posted:

The gently caress is this

Pretty dope music, it turns out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rO7rhHcKqY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MJQgK5cmBs

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

PCOS Bill posted:

Had to Google that. Didn't realize Green Day were billed as a "punk" band, just thought they were kind of an alternative noise machine band

Lmao wtf

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

spit on my clit posted:

tj "Henry" yoshi does in fact regret everything and resents becoming a meme

Sometimes you don't choose the memes, the memes choose you.

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...

If I remember right, this is actually how they say Saint Peter was crucified.

Phthisis
Apr 16, 2007

"Maybe some dolphins have sex for pleasure."

Buckets posted:

If I remember right, this is actually how they say Saint Peter was crucified.

I didn't save the source but I have this relevant quote saved off the forums years ago

quote:

In the days of wicked emperor Nero, blessed St. Peter preached the Gospel to all the people of Rome. For days and days he worked tirelessly at this labor of love, telling all of salvation through the Lord Jesus and winning many souls to the Kingdom of God. To every Greek, Syrian and Jew he preached this message; likewise to every slave, pleb and noble. But many Romans had hardened their hearts to the Apostle's words for they were wicked pagans and hateful of the things of God. These pagan Romans tortured good Peter every day of his life, spreading vicious lies about the beloved Apostle and his followers. Indeed many Christians fell beneath the hands and blades of these vile oppressors, winning for themselves the heavenly crown of martyrdom. Their names are known only to God.

Soon Nero, emperor and Caesar of Rome, heard of Peter and his labors for the Lord. Because Nero, too, was an enemy and hater of God, he ordered his soldiers to arrest Peter and his Christian brethren. Many days did they lay bound in the dank dungeons of the Capitol, prayerfully hoping for the day of martyrdom that surely awaited them.

And on that day Peter and his friends were dragged in chains before the jeering crowds of Rome. They were brought to a high place in the Forum where an altar had been prepared. Soldiers and heathen priests gathered round the altar, and some say the Caesar himself stood among them on that day.

A centurion took some roasted meat from the altar and presented it before Peter. "Eat this," he said, "for it has been hallowed in sacrifice to Jupiter Optimus Maximus. Eat this and prove your faith to the gods of Rome, against whom you have blasphemed. Do this and you will be spared."

But Peter, possessed by the fiery Spirit of God, threw the morsel to the dust. "I will eat of no sacrifices to false gods, and you may do what you will with me, for I know that the kingdom of my Lord awaits me." The crowd hushed and fell silent, moved by the courage of the beloved saint.

"Very well," said the centurion. "Since you are so eager to meet your God, we will send you to him. Fetch the crosses!" At this the crowd roared, full of bloodlust and crazed excitement for the coming spectacle of crucifixions.

"No!" Peter cried. "Kill me if you must, but I do not wish to die on the cross as my precious Lord did. If you have an ounce of compassion in your heart, Roman, kill me in a manner that befits my status as a lowly servant of God."

Peter immediately regretted this request, which the Romans granted by flipping upside down the cross to which they nailed him. As a result Peter's tunic fell inside out, revealing his sizable dong which dangled and flopped in the breeze. Everybody got a good laugh out of it, even the other Christians who were gruesomely crucified shortly thereafter.

Peter died three days later after critically reconsidering his belief in a just and loving God.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
https://twitter.com/ShitpostBot5000/status/791134791852761088

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

?

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

best final fantasy still

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

It finally happened! Religion is officially dead

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Viruswithshoes posted:

This just shows everyone knows about Jesus and doesn't have to search for him anymore. Religion wins again.

Normal Barbarian
Nov 24, 2006

RFC2324 posted:

Punk is a british thing, last I checked... It has its scene here in the states, but at its heart its from the UK.

Yeah man its heart is endless iterations of a boy band started by Malcolm McLaren to sell lovely clothing, a band that coopted Richard Hell's appearance as its ~aesthetic~ and played an accessible imitation of music that had existed in New York and Detroit for years. Totally its soul. Good thing they took an eclectic scene and pingeonholed like they did, wouldn't want to diffuse the brand.

But maybe you're being all meta and criticizing punk by suggesting its heart is, in fact, the commodification of the lifestyles and art of the disadvantaged, in which case: fair play?

Normal Barbarian has a new favorite as of 10:04 on Oct 26, 2016

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Viruswithshoes posted:

johnnyratbastard
Nov 9, 2012

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Viruswithshoes posted:

Memes are the new religion.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Viruswithshoes posted:

But is it dead and also gay?

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Shouldn't it be "Oh poo poo waddap? Somebody shoot dat boi!"? If only someone had shouted that in Cincinnati that fateful day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Afriscipio
Jun 3, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hI0qMtdfng

• Locked thread