Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

Luna Was Here posted:

Apparently according to riot iverns savants have like crazy win rates with him but he takes a while to get to savant status in terms of practice and I kinda believe both of them

To be fair pubbie win rates with champions can be misleading, take for instance nid the most oppressive jungler in the game even after countless nerf bats and she sits at 51%wr even though she absolutely clears house if someone with a brain is at the wheel

Champion.gg just updated, and it turns out they weren't joking. Ivern has a 47% win rate at jungle, but the 5-15 games win rate is 63.3%. Since there are about ~200 ranked Ivern games played at that level of experience, there must be multiple players in that statistics.

The Ivern support statistics are even more strange. The average Ivern support has a 43% win rate, but one player is causing the 15-50 game win rate to spike to 89%.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Remove ivern from the game, he's opressive

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
bushes has no counterplay

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Would anyone like to Duo this week so I can push my accounts to gold? IGN: SKT Krepo

Tried playing with Transiet People but his internet kept going in and out

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RealFoxy posted:

Would anyone like to Duo this week so I can push my accounts to gold? IGN: SKT Krepo

I'm a filthy silver player but I'll queue with anyone who invites me. :)

invite sent

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

RealFoxy posted:

yeah I'm up for some ranked as well, I'll message you if I see you on at the same time.

e: my ign is Wharfinger

e2:

Nietzschean posted:

I'm a filthy silver player but I'll queue with anyone who invites me. :)

invite sent

What's your ign I'll add you

Sexpansion fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Oct 25, 2016

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Toxic ivern one tricks ruining my gameplay experiences.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sexpansion posted:

What's your ign I'll add you

Centigrade

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Gonna keep reposting this because I took a 15 minute break from The Best Series Of All Time to make it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX_deR7ORzo

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
7 straight losses since Silver 2 Promos including 2 remakes because I had an AFK on my team; two different goons trying their best but I'm just like. Cursed.

just kill me

Coca Koala
Nov 28, 2005

ongoing nowhere
College Slice
It happens. Don't stress too much about it.

Amish Ninja
Jul 2, 2006

It's called survival of the fittest. If you can't slam with the best, jam with the rest.

RealFoxy posted:

7 straight losses since Silver 2 Promos including 2 remakes because I had an AFK on my team; two different goons trying their best but I'm just like. Cursed.

Tell me about it! This is how my promos have felt. Those games are in their own very special category.

After almost getting through my promos for Gold III, I tanked like mad and have found myself at the bottom of Gold V (0 LP). I want to say that a big part of it was bad luck (ragers, feeders, etc), but I know some of it must be my own fault. I play jungle and it just seems like my lanes end up getting wrecked before I can even help them. I checked op.gg and can see that my MMR is calculated to be Silver 2/1, though. I had been playing inconsistently and the meta has been changing a bit. I have support friends who have made platinum by getting carried by duo/trio groups so this has been somewhat frustrating to witness.

I've heard that you can't drop an entire division unless your MMR drags significantly. How might I reliably make sure I don't drop while continuing to play ranked? I've heard conflicting stories about demotions. Part of me wants to give up for this season since there are only a couple of weeks left but that also feels lovely because I know I can do better.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i think you have to be playing and losing against low silver players but since they don't show your mmr it's hard to tell

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Centigrade joined the room.
T3H UB3RN07 joined the room.
jam120689 joined the room.
Cloakes Kuron joined the room.
Weeaboo Jutsu joined the room.
SlabTheKiller joined the room.
Congratulations! You achieved Mastery Level 4 - Magus with Morgana!
You earned an S on Morgana!
Gravey Dog joined the room.
SlabTheKiller left the room.
Weeaboo Jutsu: tfw jg and bot talk crap but did nothing XD
Cloakes Kuron left the room.
Countwaffles: pls report quinn
Countwaffles: literally flamed all game
Weeaboo Jutsu: you said i was trash
jam120689: ill do
Weeaboo Jutsu: wole game
Weeaboo Jutsu: ?
DrTempest left the room.
Weeaboo Jutsu: then you intent
T3H UB3RN07: lol shaco and luc decided to blame quinn
T3H UB3RN07: instead of helping her when she was 7/0/1
Centigrade: GGwp
Countwaffles: lucian was the problem
T3H UB3RN07: and working on second turret
Countwaffles: he was trash
Weeaboo Jutsu: no
jam120689: done
Countwaffles: but quinn flamed hard
Gravey Dog: good games graves
T3H UB3RN07: shyv was a beast
Countwaffles: and for that im reporting
Weeaboo Jutsu: cool
T3H UB3RN07: she flamed after they came at her
Weeaboo Jutsu: honor graves and shy
Gravey Dog left the room.
Weeaboo Jutsu: erly ults
T3H UB3RN07: luc and shaco were flaming
Weeaboo Jutsu: u stunned onces
Countwaffles: wait graves quinn wasnt talking to me
Weeaboo Jutsu: shaoc never engaged back like to kill mf
Countwaffles: she was talking to luc and shacco
Weeaboo Jutsu: you blame ur team
Countwaffles: ?
Weeaboo Jutsu: bronze thinking enjoy the elo
Weeaboo Jutsu: graves enjoy gold
Countwaffles: 1v1 quinn
Countwaffles: im not bronze dude
Weeaboo Jutsu: 1v1s dont win 5v5 ranked matches
Countwaffles: so be careful
T3H UB3RN07: not for a long time
T3H UB3RN07: lmao
jam120689: go i want gow you raped her
Weeaboo Jutsu: this patch
Weeaboo Jutsu: for assassians is to make this more team based
Weeaboo Jutsu: XD
jam120689: how
T3H UB3RN07: yeah
T3H UB3RN07: seriously team based
Weeaboo Jutsu: this game is team based
T3H UB3RN07: im learning luc by the way
Weeaboo Jutsu: not call of duty
Weeaboo Jutsu: where u think kda matters
Weeaboo Jutsu left the room.
T3H UB3RN07: this new meta gonna need him/varus/ez
jam120689: dude quinn sucks
jam120689: she only went for the kills
jam120689: we lost bot cause she cant help a bit
Countwaffles left the room.
jam120689: check the replay and youll see
jam120689 left the room.
T3H UB3RN07 left the room.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
im not reading the chat log, but there's a lot of interesting summoners and item build choices

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Nice so thats what games in quinn elo look like.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy
Graves with that classic level 1 summoner spell choice.

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Nietzschean posted:

T3H UB3RN07 joined the room.
jam120689 joined the room.
Cloakes Kuron joined the room.
Weeaboo Jutsu joined the room.
SlabTheKiller joined the room.
Congratulations! You achieved Mastery Level 4 - Magus with Morgana!
Gravey Dog joined the room.
SlabTheKiller left the room.
Weeaboo Jutsu: tfw jg and bot talk crap but did nothing XD
Cloakes Kuron left the room.
Countwaffles: pls report quinn
Countwaffles: literally flamed all game

Fun fact, telling people to report someone is itself reportable.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Over two Silver 2 accounts I am 12-1 today. That's 1 win btw. @riot please unflag my account for losses

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

...I'm sorry. I can't seem to remember any of the rest.
victorious maokai looks significantly shittier in-game than i thought it would so im content being a silver shitter tbh

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
I'll do light elo boosting for anyone that wants it.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Methanar posted:

Please and thank

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone!

Get ready!

Methanar posted:

Let's be late-night ranked friends.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

RealFoxy posted:

Over two Silver 2 accounts I am 12-1 today. That's 1 win btw. @riot please unflag my account for losses

how

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
if you accept his offer one day, someday, he will guilt you into losing games on his account for a private stream

You will never feel clean again

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Neurolimal posted:

if you accept his offer one day, someday, he will guilt you into losing games on his account for a private stream

You will never feel clean again
I've known intentional feeders with a better record than me this week

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Someone duo with me and carry me to diamond. I've barely played in the last 2 years. Thanks

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

...I'm sorry. I can't seem to remember any of the rest.
i really appreciate that methanar's brand has become live-broadcast snuff films of his LoL account

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

menethoar doesn't play skill intensive champs like brand, actually.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
any adc that builds a second zeal item and an essence reaver last item instead of a goddamn last whisper should be shot straight into the sun and burnt to a crisp like the worthless piece of garbage they are

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!
i was thinking about getting all my accounts into gold but then they all got offered Meowkai in this Halloween skin deal things. So now I don't think I'll bother.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
They really shot themselves in a foot by giving a hero with a skin like Meowkai the victorious skin. Which is a shame because I'm happy that its not another of the humanoid heroes getting it.

Shoulda been Victorious Urgot

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer

How Rude posted:

any adc that builds a second zeal item and an essence reaver last item instead of a goddamn last whisper should be shot straight into the sun and burnt to a crisp like the worthless piece of garbage they are

I don't think there's anything wrong with building a second Zeal item on most adcs. Hurriace + second Zeal item is pretty much core on most adcs. Essence reaver is either your first item or not at all, and LW just depends on the itemization of the opponents.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
i like to build 2x zeal on caitlin and right click the heck outta stuff

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Neurolimal posted:

They really shot themselves in a foot by giving a hero with a skin like Meowkai the victorious skin. Which is a shame because I'm happy that its not another of the humanoid heroes getting it.

Shoulda been Victorious Urgot

I still think Maokai is a weird pick. Obviously they do this stuff in advance so it was always going to be a previous meta pick, but I don't know why you pick Maokai rather than Ekko, GP, or Gnar if you're looking for 2016 proplay top. Shen showed up kind of late, but GP was huge for ages and Gnar and Ekko were pretty definitive. Was Maokai just super dominant early this year and I forgot? I don't remember him ever being 100% pickban, just a high tier pick.

If they were being honest the skin should have been Nidalee's overplayed rear end. :v:

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!

Lovechop posted:

i like to build 2x zeal on caitlin and right click the heck outta stuff

same tbh

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
lol just lol if some of your auto attacks on a 6 item ADC don't crit

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hypnotic Pony joined the room.
SXTGRXS joined the room.
FullCrazy joined the room.
IsolatedDeath joined the room.
Totaldiablo left the room.
babbuanddaddu: report mf
babbuanddaddu: inting
SXTGRXS left the room.
hypercan: lol ok for sure
FullCrazy left the room.
GPS Scorpio left the room.
babbuanddaddu: surely she was inting right?
Hypnotic Pony: no she wasnt
IsolatedDeath: fk u
hypercan left the room.
Hypnotic Pony left the room.
FelReamer left the room.
IsolatedDeath left the room.
babbuanddaddu: poppy reported too
babbuanddaddu: bronze fukin garbo
babbuanddaddu left the room.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate