Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

If there is no Dog, everything is permitted
The Republican party is going to learn absolutely nothing from this past year and it's amazing.

quote:

A new Suffolk University poll released today finds that majorities or pluralities of Trump supporters worry that the election results could be manipulated; believe that if Trump loses, corruption will have been the culprit; think the media is actively coordinating with individual campaigns; and are persuaded that the multiple women who have accused him of unwanted advances are lying to hurt his campaign. At the same time, majorities of the broader electorate reject all of those assertions.

Jeez I am sniping pages like a boss today,

h(Ed Balls) Shot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colosmicon
Jan 5, 2013

GobiasIndustries posted:

Someone using 'think about it' in a non-ironic manner is a good indicator that they're a loving idiot.

brocretin posted:

boosted was so bad r/thedonald wouldn't take him

think about that

I skipped the thread from that post to this post and I believe it was an act of god

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
Donald Trump Has Won The 2016 Presidential Election
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFODDL6lmEI
In this special report Alex Jones goes over how Donald Trump has already won and the Democrats are pulling every dirty trick to try and steal the election from him.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Intel&Sebastian posted:

His wife divorced him and he got back at her by divorcing himself from reality.

I'm glad she broke free from a life under the spell of his erotic hypnosis.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

once u get groped theres no sayin nope

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER
https://twitter.com/paulryckert/status/791364049413877760

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Dogstoyevsky posted:

The Republican voters are going to learn absolutely nothing from this past year and it's amazing.

fixed

i feel like the party itself resigned itself to this when they got the postmortem from 2012, saw the result was "dial down the social conservatism so you can actually pick up non-white non-male voters" and basically said "well, if we do that we're going to lose the evangelicals, so damned if we do, damned if we don't"

and if nothing else they're keeping the evangelicals still! :downs:

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

god bless, danfather

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

i for one welcome our new neo-whig politics

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

brocretin posted:

boosted was so bad r/thedonald wouldn't take him

think about that

oh indeed i do think about that...

*sips whiskey and exhales*

sure do.

:grin:

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

If you're arzying and haven't voted yet, go vote I was arzying for like a week but I voted yesterday and now I feel great.

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

CORAL GABLES, FL—Staring unblinkingly ahead Thursday night as Donald Trump’s presidential acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention played on the television in front of him, former GOP candidate Jeb Bush reportedly whispered “Low-Energy Jeb” to himself while sitting alone in the dark. “Low-Energy Jeb; Low-Energy Jeb,” the two-term governor of Florida is said to have quietly mumbled under his breath, his expressionless, stubble-covered face and stained T-shirt lit only by the flickering glow of the TV set while he sat on the sofa in his basement rec room, a day-old and half-empty Chinese food takeout container sitting on the side table next to him as he fixedly watched his former competitor in the presidential race speak to a packed arena. “Weak candidate. Weak. By far the weakest of the lot.” At press time, a faint smile had curled across the onetime presidential frontrunner’s chapped lips as he muttered a fully memorized victory speech aloud, thanking the people of Iowa for their resounding support and telling a nonexistent crowd of supporters that they had launched him on his path to the White House.

i'll always feel a bit :unsmith: for the alt-universe jeb who wasn't a completely poo poo rear end in a top hat florida governor, lost to trump, and now gets to retire from the public eye and perfect his guacamole recipe

but god drat this timeline's jeb deserves everything that's happened, is happening, and will happen to him

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

brocretin posted:

It'll be an era of good feelings for rearguard conservative guerrilla warfare against operable government.

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

**Labour

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

Mr. Pumroy posted:

god bless, danfather

Paul is a much better follow than Dan. His progressive observations of this election season while living in Kansas have been top shelf.

Paul 4 Lyfe

Colosmicon
Jan 5, 2013

brocretin posted:

WHO PUT THESE BLUE LEDS ALL OVER MY POLITICS

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I hope the polls do tighten, so someone who has that last bombshell opposition piece will have the motive to drop it earlier.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
fkn berniteers keep texting me asking me to chivaree Rep. Seth Moulton over his lack of a stance on TPP...sry i just cannot oblige :taco:

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Quoting for ban

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

alec jones turn reeeeeeich

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I've been high on cold meds and playing anime video games all day, what happened

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
were any of the huckabee kids on the campaign trail with pence??
https://twitter.com/mike_pence/status/791367546242998272

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i bet that beagle killed itself

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

rip, good dog, rip

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

13yrs is a lot of torture tho
that dog was tough as poo poo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I've been high on cold meds and playing anime video games all day, what happened

report came out that all cold medicines were found ot contain enormous levels of arsenic and cyanide and that chemical that turns frogs gay

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9Ug2jsFQII

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

2 of amerikaz most wanted

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Johnny Joestar posted:

insert the polls into the poll hole

you gotta pay the poll tax if you wanna get into that poll hole

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

yes even the super lovely homeopathic ones

it was teleported into the medicine by globalists

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

i can't decide which is the best ch4irlift album

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

i vote for that Thomas the Tank Engine/Biggie Smalls mashup

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Epic High Five posted:

report came out that all cold medicines were found ot contain enormous levels of arsenic and cyanide and that chemical that turns frogs gay

aw poo poo!

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
Man if Tater died I'd be loving bedridden for a week :(

Rip Maverick

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Like this quote. Hypocritical quote of the day?

quote:

Trump eliminated pro wrestler Maria Kanellis in 2010 after she accused fellow contestant Curtis Stone of using the toilet in her dressing room. "Isn't that sort of gross, bringing that up?" Trump asked. "It's like, disgusting. This is my boardroom. It's not a locker room. Maria, you're fired."

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

imagine being a dog that had to have mike pence as its owner

rawrr
Jul 28, 2007
It just occurred to me that if Trump did win the presidency he'd probably rebrand everything as "The Trump White House" the same way Harper ordered people to use Harper Government instead of "Government of Canada" (http://www.macleans.ca/general/harper-names-the-government-after-himself/)

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx
this campaign needs to end with Trump getting into a weeklong feud with *flips through rolodex* 9/11 first responders

be the most fitting end to this whole thing

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/WalshFreedom/status/791369493809201152

Note: Not the Eagles guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

triple sulk posted: