Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

blue footed boobie posted:

Everyone is a fraud except for Wenger.

and Rafa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Big Willy Style

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit
When was the last time Kompany actually completed 90 minutes?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Cool.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Pep's fraud-o-meter just spiked!

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Insurrectionist posted:

Pep's fraud-o-meter just spiked!

It was pointing at Otamendi

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Fraudiola

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
I just remembered there was a game on. I better not regret this.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Mata and Herrera are okay in my book :unsmith:

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
lol Sterling is about to come on and make this battle of the frauds even more intense

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Ibra would have scored that 5 years ago

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
I'm enjoying the near total atmosphere of fraudulence enveloping old Trafford

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Lol

When's the draw?

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Brilliant ball from Payet

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

Hoops posted:

Lol

When's the draw?

After the games

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
lol Costa

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

I enjoyed Sterling running into Pogba and bouncing off like a little rubber ball.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

paul pogba or stones/sane for £100m lol

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall
why can't payet finish? it's a bit weird.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

lol Chelsea

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

No-one in a City shirt seems interested in attacking crosses. Everyone just kind hangs around the edge of the box waiting for ???

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I have missed most of this. How has the Battle of the Foreign Myth Fancy Dans been?

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001
Carrick just beat Aguero for pace wtf

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
I'm not watching but apparently there was crowd trouble at West Ham Chelsea? I know West Ham have always been a bit nawty but it seems to have amplified since the stadium move, was Upton Park magically keeping the bad bwoys in check?

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

julian assflange posted:

I have missed most of this. How has the Battle of the Foreign Myth Fancy Dans been?

poo poo

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Blue Star Error posted:

I'm not watching but apparently there was crowd trouble at West Ham Chelsea? I know West Ham have always been a bit nawty but it seems to have amplified since the stadium move, was Upton Park magically keeping the bad bwoys in check?

i read an article that said they're using anew company for stewards who have never done football before and some of them at upton park had been there for decades

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Blue Star Error posted:

There was some clashes at the end and it will probably spill over. IANAWHUF but from what I've read the new "stewards" are useless and are "event" stewards rather than the football stewards you used to have at Upton Park. They're useless at identifying trouble and don't seem to know what to do when things flare up.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

Blue Star Error posted:

the current stewards are all student volunteers, it's very noticeably got worse recently

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Interesting refereeing. City's keeper physically shoves Ibrahimovic away, doesn't get anything.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Der Shovel posted:

Interesting refereeing. City's keeper physically shoves Ibrahimovic away, doesn't get anything.

Ibrahimovic was being a twat.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Not bad. Not bad indeed.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i like when a team/manager/player set a record for being bad

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Spangly A posted:

the current stewards are all student volunteers, it's very noticeably got worse recently

As a former student volunteer steward at Carrow Road for a couple of seasons I can empathise. I never knew what I was meant to be doing and just stood around trying to look like I had a clue while watching the game.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

1) Perfectly happy with the result. Never rated this micky mouse trophy anyway, so its good to leave this tournament so we can concentrate on winning the league.

2) Fantastic result from the lads. A well fought victory over our local rivals. Just goes to show you that money can't win you everything #TheUnitedWay.

3) Beautifully coordinated 0-0 for the plucky underdog homeside. Very happy with that. You can't win if you don't defend well.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

EvilHawk posted:

Ibrahimovic was being a twat.

He was, but I don't think the rules care about that.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

please be leeds

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Der Shovel posted:

He was, but I don't think the rules care about that.

They should.

I made a bit of a tit of myself last draw, so... I hope we get United!

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
I hope this victory keeps José alive for one more week at the tavern.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
I've never had a season ticket so I don't know - do stewards stay in a regular spot each game? There's probably something to be said for having a familiar face there helping to prevent trouble. You're not gonna kick off if you know the same guy is gonna be stood there again next weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Remember when Guardiola had 6 wins in a row or whatever and was apparently dominating english football, well tonight he was playing a 4-4-2 and trying to counterattack, I think he's goin doopin mental

• Locked thread