Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/791316607221891072

Trump's October suprise is here.

SURPRISE! Trump is a massive rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

etalian posted:

it's every american's duty to take a piss on the wall of the Trump hotel.

my dad told me he once pissed on the washington monument while drunk on shore leave

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

I don't think one of the horses is breathing

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Zyla posted:

god bless a gansett

i once wrote them a letter asking for a sponsorship deal for my bros lovely lemons race car team

they responded but couldnt offer any straight cash but told me to come down to Providence and they would fill my car with free beer and swag so long as we totally sold out in their good name

i happily obliged

im so glad they were finally able to build a brewery in RI that will create more jobs than that hackass curt schilling ever did (pls go back to arizona fk face nobody likes u :byewhore:)...im a fkn job creator

gl getting a car full of free booze from ynglng lol

Rhode Island fkn owns

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Thump! posted:

I don't think one of the horses is breathing

remember when Brianna took the dumb Trump surrogate to the woodshed over all the polls showing him losing?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Tired of arzyin' day crew milkdrinkers?

Kick it with some of the most stvpidest drvnks with solid music tastes :beerpal:

http://sync-video.com/r/nitecrew

Come here and add your songs to the rotation, and shitpost to the beat fam~ Requests available

jog on ya *~milkdrinkers~* phhbbht

Tonight's Poison:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Zyla posted:

my dad told me he once pissed on the washington monument while drunk on shore leave

:patriot:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/WarrenIsDead/status/791391142805966848

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

etalian posted:

it's every american's duty to take a piss on the wall of the Trump hotel.

i wouldnt even give them the satisfaction

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

Tonight's Poison:

tonites drinking:

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

etalian posted:

Also the Trump model agency would bring in models from depressing slav countries to do work in the US without the proper visa authorization.

BREAKING: Trump was the one who stuffed the women in the shipping containers in the second season of The Wire.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Mariana Horchata posted:

i once wrote them a letter asking for a sponsorship deal for my bros lovely lemons race car team

they responded but couldnt offer any straight cash but told me to come down to Providence and they would fill my car with free beer and swag so long as we totally sold out in their good name

i happily obliged

im so glad they were finally able to build a brewery in RI that will create more jobs than that hackass curt schilling ever did (pls go back to arizona fk face nobody likes u :byewhore:)...im a fkn job creator

gl getting a car full of free booze from ynglng lol

Rhode Island fkn owns

This rules real freakin hard

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Fidel Castronaut posted:

BREAKING: Trump was the one who stuffed the women in the shipping containers in the second season of The Wire.

Trump's campaign will end with Daredevil beating him senseless for human trafficking

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/steveschale/status/791438118612246528

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
Daredevil fights human traffickers, has homage to Oldboy, which reveals the protagonist has committed incest, much like Trump.

It's all connected.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
rip bauere our only chance of scoring

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Phobophilia posted:

oh hey, what do people in little haiti think of clinton, breaking down by demographic and class and political leanings

Um, poor Haitians probably aren't going to vote, middle class Haitians if they do vote will probably go to Hillary especially among the women. The men may not be voting this election if they are first generation and I'm not so sure about which way second generation men might vote. I want to say it probably just depends but the cynic in me is too hyper aware of the misogyny in our community to have high hopes on that end.

Wealthy Haitians probably have large numbers among them that are Republican and to an alarming degree when compared to the general black community.

However I am sure you will find staunch supporters of Hillary among wealthy Haitians. By the way this group probably does not reside in little Haiti.

The issue is regressive ideas and values such as misogyny and religious fanaticism are afflictions in our community which can result in unusually low numbers of Hillary supporters. Also, authoritarian leaders are practically the norm in Haiti and peaceful transfers of power are not and the idea of a woman president is considered laughable by Haitian government. So quite frankly I don't expect much support for Hillary from the Haitian immigrant community.

It would be like asking a Russian immigrant who is a fan of Putin if they would vote for Hillary.

Fans of Papa Doc won't vote Hillary and yes, there are Haitian fans of Papa Doc.

Once we start talking about Haitian Americans though that are second and third generation it becomes more unclear where their support may lie. For instance these individuals largely do not live in little Haiti.

Due to Ellis Island for instance there are a lot of Jewish people living in NYC. However, not all Jewish people in the US live in NYC.

It's the same idea here. Your opinions and perspectives will change as you physically move away from your community and assimilate more into the mainstream community by process of time, adaptation and the progression of generations residing in the US verses the home country.

So, I say all this to say, no I don't think a lot of people in little Haiti are necessarily voting Hillary, but I believe it's probable that the educated Haitian American women who are living there may have higher numbers of support for Hillary.

The community as a whole?

I really wish I could be more optimistic about the likelihood of their support for Hillary.

Princess Di fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Oct 27, 2016

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

etalian posted:

remember when Brianna took the dumb Trump surrogate to the woodshed over all the polls showing him losing?

Says who?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

it was great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd_GOEMz3og

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe
has anyone watched michael moore in trumpland? prolly a boring piece of poo poo

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

https://twitter.com/walshfreedom/status/791369493809201152

Then everyone commences to dogpile the dumbass over child support and the obvious euphemism in the tweet

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
wonder if gansett is sold in PA. i need a good union lager

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

CortezFantastic posted:

highly unlikely to see it outside NE

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
Seriously, anyone got Rasmussen poll crosstabs? I bet the party ID is all hosed.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Leviathan posted:

has anyone watched michael moore in trumpland? prolly a boring piece of poo poo

i have better things to do with my liquor

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Texas Republicans doing a drat fine job of making early voting poo poo.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

lool

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Wisconsin update:

https://twitter.com/ElectProject/status/791440815797174272

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

CortezFantastic posted:

yup, fairly easy to get now that grocery stores are starting to sell beer like in a normal functioning civilized society

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Princess Di posted:

Um, poor Haitians probably aren't going to vote, middle class Haitians if they do vote will probably go to Hillary especially among the women. The men may not be voting this election if they are first generation and I'm not so sure about which way second generation men might vote. I want to say it probably just depends but the cynic in me is too hyper aware of the misogyny in our community to have high hopes on that end.

Wealthy Haitians probably have large numbers among them that are Republican and to an alarming degree when compared to the general black community.

However I am sure you will find staunch supporters of Hillary among wealthy Haitians. By the way this group probably does not reside in little Haiti.

The issue is regressive ideas and values such as misogyny and religious fanaticism are afflictions in our community which can result in unusually low numbers of Hillary supporters. Also, authoritarian leaders are practically the norm in Haiti and peaceful transfers of power are not and the idea of a woman president is considered laughable by Haitian government. So quite frankly I don't expect much support for Hillary from the Haitian immigrant community.

It would be like asking a Russian immigrant who is a fan of Putin if they would vote for Hillary.

Fans of Papa Doc won't vote Hillary and yes, there are Haitian fans of Papa Doc.

Once we start talking about Haitian Americans though that are second and third generation it becomes more unclear where their support may lie. For instance these individuals largely do not live in little Haiti.

Due to Ellis for instance there are a lot of Jewish people living in NYC. However, not all Jewish people in the US live in NY.

It's the same idea here. Your opinions and perspectives will change as you physically move away from your community and assimilate more into the mainstream community by process of time, adaptation and the progression of generations residing in the US verses the home country.

So, I say this to say no I don't think a lot of people in little Haiti are necessarily voting Hillary, but expect the educated Haitian American women who are living there to have higher numbers of support for Hillary.

The community as a whole?

I really wish I could be more optimistic.

thank you!

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
why are exes allowed to text u thanks obama

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

It's normal to be obsessed with Jeb!

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
What's going on with that old school German license plate?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

ShutteredIn posted:

This rules real freakin hard

yeah it was good times while it lasted but the team has grown up and officially broken up :(

that car fkn screeewed too when it wasnt blowin up BMW M30 motors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ5EhrpqxTc

frankenfreak posted:

What's going on with that old school German license plate?

its czech iirc, just 4 decoration thats it~thats all

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

These first seven are all Clinton needs to get to 270

quote:

VA +8.8

NH +8.1
MN +8.0
MI +7.6
WI +7.2
CO +7.1
PA +7.1
:fork:

Series DD Funding
Nov 25, 2014

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/CBNNews/status/791430534102708224

they look like theyre in a hostage video

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

Zyla posted:

highly unlikely to see it outside NE

They have it all over the place, including Virginia, Tennessee, and Florida. They just sell it at a price-point that suggests it's a micro-brew and not an old garbage beer from Providence.

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

bump_fn posted:

why are exes allowed to text u thanks obama

Dude you got to end it better than that

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

prenups are a form of hostage hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

You know those things candidates do during the primary? Let's do it two weeks until the finish line!

• Locked thread