Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

look out here comes my pr lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

still chuckling at how specific and in all caps the guy gets. very adult angry but also weaving in bro

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

whooa didn't we see the prototype/tech tests in here a couple days or weeks back?

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Spectral Debt posted:

How do i copy a video from an embedded twitter to send to on not twitter?
very carefully

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/gunsxforxhands/status/790727756854259712

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

FMguru posted:

note that if he had gotten on the ground immediately they would have still beat the poo poo out of him because he had committed a sudden furtive motion

the best thing about these cop beatdowns is the way the multiple cops yell contradictory instructions ("hands up!", "on the ground!", "stand up!", "freeze!", "put your hands down!", etc.) and then justify the beatdown because of "failure to comply".

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

my life's motto

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

dcseankun
Jun 17, 2005

suck my diiiiick, i'm a catshaaark!!!
The SA frontpage link doesn't work anymore. Thanks Lowtax :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_RaPOOVX1Y

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

this is the year of linux on the desktop guys i swear

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe
people are definitely going to ditch windows now that 10 is out because offffffffff ahahahaahahhahaha oh man, loving no way dude

wargames
Mar 16, 2008

official yospos cat censor

abraham linkedin posted:

this is the year of linux on the desktop guys i swear

Just like its the year of Luigi.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

the year of linus at the desk

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/IBOOPYEENS/status/791328432709898241

dehumanize yourself and face to capitalism

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

ewwwwww

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

:argh: in real life at this

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

gently caress this loving world.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
associates? that is def Wal Mart.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

definitely election season, that's a lot of hanging Chads

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Vintersorg posted:

racism owns

Yes, its exclusively a racial term :milk:

Inkfish
Mar 1, 2015

Hunter2 Thompson
Feb 3, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

Dude has a rad shirt

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

meatpotato posted:

Dude has a rad shirt

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Sombrerotron posted:

look out here comes my pr lol

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

lol that owned

i remember they eventually just shut it off because people kept sending in stuff like "weedlord bonerhitler"

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

2x the graphics guys

2 loving times!

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

abraham linkedin posted:

lol that owned

i remember they eventually just shut it off because people kept sending in stuff like "weedlord bonerhitler"
at first there was a hand that would take off obvious joke names like AssFart Boner69, but they'd leave up names like Heinrich Himmler which was hilarious. then they stopped trying and eventually stopped the printer and claimed victory since they got so much activity. rip bruce dackler #IwantRepeal

http://imgur.com/a/VUCwp

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

epipen
Aug 11, 2014

nyoom

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Panty Saluter posted:

Yes, its exclusively a racial term :milk:

what is context you dullard?

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
lets see if this embeds

https://video.fsnc1-2.fna.fbcdn.net...95a&oe=581172B3

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

OldAlias posted:

what is context you dullard?

exactly, if you actually understood context you would know i wasnt using it racially. but lets continue being obtuse to feel morally superior

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.

Panty Saluter posted:

exactly, if you actually understood context you would know i wasnt using it racially. but lets continue being obtuse to feel morally superior

dude, just don't use the word when your talking about black people ever ever ever the end

this isnt hard

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.

Panty Saluter posted:

like i bet you say "snigger" and "niggardly" all the time hoping some skeleton lord gets upset at you while chuckling inside at your clever mask

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Panty Saluter posted:

https://uppitynegronetwork.com/what-is-an-uppity-negro/

just read like the first paragraph

• Locked thread