Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zakkro
May 29, 2015

I don't believe in Squizzle, but I won't say that it's impossible for Squizzle to exist

I'm an agnostic

edit: ed bnalls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Squizzle posted:

welcome to gnosticism

THIRD EYE IS BLIND

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

i can no longer read squizzle

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

I can tell by your gifs that you're a man who gets things done.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

zakkro
May 29, 2015

https://twitter.com/LPDonovan/status/791469687678857216

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

TIME FOR A HOT TAKE!
https://twitter.com/LouDobbs/status/790024160160411648

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

How is the Ricky poll rated

https://twitter.com/therickyvaughn/status/791355637729005568

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

extremely my poo poo

was listening to AM talk radio because i hate myself and the host put on their owen hart voice to suggest that the reason for Megyn Kelly's recent "female agenda" was that *gasp* do ya think maybe once she was a victim of sexual assault?

y'know, that woman who works for fox news, helmed by roger fuckin ailes

i mean obviously the larger point is not that, but rather that this man thinks to be a feminist you have to be a victim of sexual abuse which is the most digusting opinion i can even imagine

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Mormon mafia loving lmao

"Hi there we noticed you moved in and brought you some food. If you'd like to talk about mormonism sometime let us know, but we won't push!"

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

cvcksvre

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

navyjack posted:

You might even put it "the best lack all conviction while the worst are full of passionate intensity."

this is just the 19th century philosopher version of goons smugly posting "ah, the dvnning-krvger effect" at one another

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Gotta say, biggest disaster of this whole campaign is that we didn't get Political Kombat '16

rage-saq
Mar 21, 2001

Thats so ninja...

bunnyofdoom posted:

Why do I feel like the only reason Tiffany trump hasn't announced she's voting HRC is DJT threatened to cut her off

I'm pretty sure being cut off from Daddy T would be the leastof her problems for betrayal. The deplorables do not take kindly to thIngs like that.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

uh, he's lying. the pulse research has HRC +8 in PA right now

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

tbh imagine being a guy that got any amount of evs in any pres election. it's like the political equivalent of a one-hit-wonder

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Louisgod posted:

Gotta say, biggest disaster of this whole campaign is that we didn't get Political Kombat '16

agreed

slate went to poo poo and this is the only evidence you need of that fact

at least we can take solace that we had a taste of 2016 in 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-CkBrQfKMA

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

hmm you know that's a good point i hadn't thought of that

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

If Hillary had "Crooked oval office" as her name on the ballot, she'd win every electoral vote and they'd give her a few extras.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

Mormon mafia loving lmao

"Hi there we noticed you moved in and brought you some food. If you'd like to talk about mormonism sometime let us know, but we won't push!"

if the Mormons arwnt silebtky prayig for deatg by the tikebyou let them leave tou havent gotteb your copy of the book ofbmormok :krad:ly enoigh

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Lou Dobbs? Now there's a name I hadn't heard in quite a while.

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

A mathematician, like a painter or poet, is a maker of patterns. If his patterns are more permanent than theirs, it is because they are made with ideas.
the new yorker is publishing pixelated boat's trump/pence cartoons and it's weird to me because I'm used to expecting new yorker cartoons to be "heh" funny at most http://www.newyorker.com/contributors/ben-ward/all

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Squizzle posted:

if the Mormons arwnt silebtky prayig for deatg by the tikebyou let them leave tou havent gotteb your copy of the book ofbmormok :krad:ly enoigh

the greatest disappointment in life [e: or at least ofr that day] is when you realize mormon missionaries are completely unequipped to talk about any sort of doctrine and rapidly become incredibly uncomfortable if you push even slightly out of the discussions.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Four years after Republicans pretended to think Mormons were Christian, they're busy re-Othering them. Amazing.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Lou Dobbs is a loving turd who was too grumpy for CNN

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Countdown until he gets banned again...

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

blue squares posted:

why is Melania dressing up as Sexy Brian Wilson

i get this reference

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

"haha yes i had these builtij booskhelves uh buikt in

"and holy poo poo your right yhete are at least 40 libearvfeet of texta dedicated to relevant exegesis roght here, ib my dining room!!!!!! haha i huess your im my world now botch"

"ni stay seated fucjer you haven't heard my thlughts om the pseudiepigraphical pailine letters yet"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I've watched a couple episode of the next generation with my gf it's pretty good except I have lots of questions

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

gif of the thread right here

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

A mathematician, like a painter or poet, is a maker of patterns. If his patterns are more permanent than theirs, it is because they are made with ideas.

Sinteres posted:

Four years after Republicans pretended to think Mormons were Christian, they're busy re-Othering them. Amazing.

evangelicals pretending to believe mormons are christian is 100% contingent on them voting republican so I'm not exactly surprised

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Schnorkles posted:

the greatest disappointment in life [e: or at least ofr that day] is when you realize mormon missionaries are completely unequipped to talk about any sort of doctrine and rapidly become incredibly uncomfortable if you push even slightly out of the discussions.

A friend of mine's dad let missionaries into his house, and that guy has a degree in theology

The discussion went about as well as you described here, so I'm told

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Sinteres posted:

tbf mormons have basically taken their ball and gone home from american political life as of about a year ago [they're also trending leftwards because of demographic makeup, but it will take a loonnnggg time for anything like that ot happen]

once packer died and they got oaks reigned in they just stopped talking about government crap

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mariana Horchata posted:

yeah it was good times while it lasted but the team has grown up and officially broken up :(

that car fkn screeewed too when it wasnt blowin up BMW M30 motors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ5EhrpqxTc

its czech iirc, just 4 decoration thats it~thats all

Holy poo poo you raced in lemons???

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Series DD Funding posted:

btw whatever happened to se cupp

I want to se(e) (her) cupp(s)

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

day crew:

nite krew:

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Consummate Professional posted:

I've watched a couple episode of the next generation with my gf it's pretty good except I have lots of questions

sa is pretty good for tips on how to initiate relations with your ladyfriend. ask away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

• Locked thread