Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

ladron posted:

MMmmm....basted strokes...

I flipped right to left as well. It's supposed to be left to right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I flipped right to left as well. It's supposed to be left to right.

legit q - why is the writing of a character left to right when the reading and I assume the word writing is right to left?

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

ladron posted:

legit q - why is the writing of a character left to right when the reading and I assume the word writing is right to left?

It makes it easier to write. It makes sense when you've tried doing it with a brush right handed. I'm left handed so gently caress them all. I have to turn paper at like a 45 degree angle to write legibly.

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

It makes it easier to write. It makes sense when you've tried doing it with a brush right handed. I'm left handed so gently caress them all. I have to turn paper at like a 45 degree angle to write legibly.

it's a drat shame this mutation keeps cropping up

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

the best presidents are left handed

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

ladron posted:

it's a drat shame this mutation keeps cropping up

Better watch yo' self bro, this mutation developed specifically to kick yo' right handed rear end.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Ceciltron posted:

This is a writing system designed to be hard for hardness' sake. This is the writing system equivalent of the guy who calls people casuals because they don't suffer enough to play games.

I think I get it, written Chinese is like the guy who writes code using a lot of recursive poo poo because why the hell not, no documentation either.

kimcicle
Feb 23, 2003

Blistex posted:

Not ten seconds after we walk out a Korean guy in his late 20's runs up to the girls and warns them that I am following them (I'm literally walking in the middle of the group). The girls tell him that I am a coworker, and they are showing me around. He proceeds to wave his arms at them and call them whores and leaves.

I've had this happen to me countless times the last time I was in Korea. I've been to bars where it's a mixed group (foreigners / locals) sitting together having fun and guys with too much machismo will just get a booth next to us to try to "rescue" the Korean girls to their table or something. The moment I open my mouth they know I'm a gyopo (my Korean is not the best) and that I'm not to be trusted with the local girls or else I'll take them away back to my country of origin.

(Jokes on them I did it anyways).

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

basic hitler posted:

I took german over mandarin in highschool :grin:

At least German is easy to pronounce even if the advanced grammar is loving shameful. Yes, let's conjugate adjectives, fml.

One thing about languages is that I have a ton of respect for Asian people who learn something like French, Spanish, or German, since all the things that suck about English are worse with them. And I find people (at least here in #1 China) to be really forgiving about my still-lovely Mandarin because "Yes, Chinese is the hardest language to learn, but keep working and you'll get it, 加油!"

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Also german opens up opportunities to travel and work in pleasant places.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
Face Game Night, Wednesday, October 26 -

Her: "Whose hair is this?"
Me: "That's your hair."
Her: "No it's not. My hair is not this short."
Me: "It's one of your short hairs."
Her: "What?"
Me: "The short hairs on your head."
Her: "I don't have short hairs, my hair is long."
Me: "It's one of my hairs."
Her: "Your hair is not black, and it's not this long."
Me: "Maybe."
Her: "It's not your hair."
Me: "A girl used to rent this room before me. It's her hair."
Her: "Really?"
Me: "Yes. She left many hairs here when I moved in. Difficult to clean."
Her: "Okay."

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Baronjutter posted:

Also german opens up opportunities to travel and work in pleasant places.

Dutch Pennsylvania and Argentina?

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Pirate Radar posted:

At least German is easy to pronounce even if the advanced grammar is loving shameful. Yes, let's conjugate adjectives, fml.

One thing about languages is that I have a ton of respect for Asian people who learn something like French, Spanish, or German, since all the things that suck about English are worse with them. And I find people (at least here in #1 China) to be really forgiving about my still-lovely Mandarin because "Yes, Chinese is the hardest language to learn, but keep working and you'll get it, 加油!"

genitive case hosed with me really bad, but you can get away with talking in german without using it.

German is not so bad, there are tough things to learn, but English has some shared grammar and vocabulary, and there were songs and bands I liked that I wanted to understand that influenced my choice. I thought it would be fascinating to learn chinese but I wasn't interested in the workload that would be required to actually absorb it.

I learned later that German was easymode compared to MSA Arabic, which kicked my rear end and I didn't finish a semester

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

basic hitler posted:

genitive case hosed with me really bad, but you can get away with talking in german without using it.

German is not so bad, there are tough things to learn, but English has some shared grammar and vocabulary, and there were songs and bands I liked that I wanted to understand that influenced my choice. I thought it would be fascinating to learn chinese but I wasn't interested in the workload that would be required to actually absorb it.

I learned later that German was easymode compared to MSA Arabic, which kicked my rear end and I didn't finish a semester

I found German easier than Spanish or French, but then again I seem to be physically unable to roll an R properly.

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Haier posted:

A clue!

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

please post more plunging stories because otherwise I will think you are my grandma

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

It's a living.

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010
One thing to be said about Chinese characters, is that I found typing them through pinyin input on my phone to be much easier and convenient that typing out English or whatever language words.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Koramei posted:

isn't the crime rate among GIs and foreigners in general in all these countries something stupid like just 5% of the local rate? I remember that coming up for Okinawa at least and I expect it's similar elsewhere.

Yeah the foreign crime rate in Korea is minuscule compared to the Korean crime rate. And that's the reported one, the actual one is most certainly higher. You are much safer at all times staying around foreign areas. Also that's all "foreign" crime, if you limit to just the western teacher/GI/engineer group it becomes absurdly tiny. The majority of foreign crime is ethnic Koreans from China and laborers from SE Asia. Which, to be clear, are still way less likely to be criminals than the locals--there's just a whole lot more of them than the honkey population.

You can use this in Korea to find good food though. Ask Koreans what the dangerous part of the city is that you should avoid. That is, invariably, the foreign neighborhood and will be full of great Chinese/Vietnamese/etc food.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

ladron posted:

please post more plunging stories because otherwise I will think you are my grandma
I have nothing. The girl with the hair problem kept bugging me about other women, so I stupidly/strategically told her about the crazy cavern vagina miracle baby from the other night. She got upset, rolled over, pouted, and then said she thought I was such a good man before but now I am bad. Then she rolled over and said she wants to have sex again and more times tonight. I said no way, but why? She said she wants to make me so tired that I won't think meet anyone else the next night, and that from now on she will give me the best sex and make the other girls useless. She said she refuses to share a man and she always gets what she wants. She fell asleep about five minutes later.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Grand Fromage posted:

Yeah the foreign crime rate in Korea is minuscule compared to the Korean crime rate. And that's the reported one, the actual one is most certainly higher. You are much safer at all times staying around foreign areas. Also that's all "foreign" crime, if you limit to just the western teacher/GI/engineer group it becomes absurdly tiny. The majority of foreign crime is ethnic Koreans from China and laborers from SE Asia. Which, to be clear, are still way less likely to be criminals than the locals--there's just a whole lot more of them than the honkey population.

You can use this in Korea to find good food though. Ask Koreans what the dangerous part of the city is that you should avoid. That is, invariably, the foreign neighborhood and will be full of great Chinese/Vietnamese/etc food.

Demograpic stats are useless when talking about the total population. Crimes per 100,000 white/Korean/whatever are the only ones that make sense.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Haier posted:

I have nothing. The girl with the hair problem kept bugging me about other women, so I stupidly/strategically told her about the crazy cavern vagina miracle baby from the other night. She got upset, rolled over, pouted, and then said she thought I was such a good man before but now I am bad. Then she rolled over and said she wants to have sex again and more times tonight. I said no way, but why? She said she wants to make me so tired that I won't think meet anyone else the next night, and that from now on she will give me the best sex and make the other girls useless. She said she refuses to share a man and she always gets what she wants. She fell asleep about five minutes later.

Are all ladies on your dating app weird emotionally stunted child-people or is that just what you go after?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Baronjutter posted:

Are all ladies on your dating app weird emotionally stunted child-people or is that just what you go after?

That's what goes after him. All the normal ladies just scroll past the outlander.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Grand Fromage posted:

I've personally seen old drunk guys, who were reported for beating their wives too loudly push and take a swing at a cop on the street, and nothing happens because they are older and drunk. Reported crimes in Korea are absolutely much lower than actual rates due to face/elder respect/police indifference.

Haier posted:

I have nothing. The girl with the hair problem kept bugging me about other women, so I stupidly/strategically told her about the crazy cavern vagina miracle baby from the other night.

What was your thought process when doing this? Genuinely curious.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Baronjutter posted:

There's a lot of very weird cultural gender roles going on in China, especially in different parts of the country, but generally acting like a crazy child is how women are expected and allowed to act here by the culture itself. No one is going to bat an eye at a women throwing a fullblown tantrum in public because her man bought her the wrong thing (or didn't buy it) or did/didn't do what she wanted. Wives withholding sex or affection because they don't get what they want is normal, as well as withholding affection from their kids when they don't like what the kid is doing. Women acting like giant babies is cool and good here. Don't bring your ethnocentric hate into this, man.

http://i.imgur.com/3PN1jwC.gifv

Blistex posted:

What was your thought process when doing this? Genuinely curious.
When you have a lot of something, you don't care to take risks and lose some of that something if the risks don't work as planned. The risks might pay off, too. She might abandon me, or she me double-down. She double-downed.
She kept nagging about it. We're about to get to business and she's asking how many times I met this other girl and all this stuff. I admitted to two other girls and then she kept asking questions and wanted to see their photos. It was like a competition. Who is more pretty? Who is better at sex? Blah blah. I didn't show her the photos, but it was enough that she wanted to prove to me that she was the better of the three. She was convinced I was busy 7 nights a week and Sherlocked a whole schedule that I apparently follow to prevent them all from knowing about each other.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Outrail posted:

Demograpic stats are useless when talking about the total population. Crimes per 100,000 white/Korean/whatever are the only ones that make sense.

Yes? that's what I'm talking about. The Korean rate is about 20x that of the non-Korean. The non-Korean is not officially broken up into groups that I'm aware of because there are only two groups in the world, Koreans and Foreigners.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

What's it like as a white woman working in Korea? I now know all white men are AIDs infected predators out to taint korean women, but what happens if a white lady is talking to korean men? Do korean women run over and start yelling about sperm jacking? I have a friend going over there for about a month as a tourist and longer if her degrees can get her some work later. For some reason she absolutely loves korea. K-pop and korean soaps are her favourite things.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

My man, if ever you have the chance to visit the South-German countryside, do so. Just fly to Munich, rent a car and drive in the direction of Ulm or Stuttgart. It's one of the most wonderful places in the world to be in the summer.

And the German speaking world includes Germany, Austria and Switzerland, which are all good places to live. namibia too i guess

Pirate Radar posted:

I found German easier than Spanish or French, but then again I seem to be physically unable to roll an R properly.
If you're a Germanic language speaker, learning a language in the same family is, surprisingly enough, somewhat easier than those outside it! There's usually some false friends, a certain initial level of confusion (I kept confusing Danish and German at the start and when I came back, had to relearn Danish) but it's a heck of a lot simpler than having to learn something outside the family, especially if there's nothing you share. Japanese is a bitch and a half, even before you get into its loving grammar. And you have to constantly revise or the kanji just loving melt out.

That said, in a buncha places, your German is probs only gonna be used before you learn the local dialect. Schwabish schwetsa is a besta, of course~

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Grand Fromage posted:

Yes? that's what I'm talking about. The Korean rate is about 20x that of the non-Korean. The non-Korean is not officially broken up into groups that I'm aware of because there are only two groups in the world, Koreans and Foreigners.

Oh, never mind then.

So how are trans people viewed in modern China? You mentioned that they would be better off embracing them like Thailand (ok?), but is there massive hate or just a non issue?

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

It's fun to see the meltdowns when Koreaboos move to Korea and are hit by the reality of it.

There's not the race traitor thing, Korean men dating white women is fine. Women are treated like dirt generally in Korea, that extends to you as a honkey (though not quite as bad). Many of my friends would get poo poo from their bosses about being whores if they had boyfriends or got birth control. If she is blonde she will constantly be asked if she is a prostitute.

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Much Face will be lost from lack of naval tradition.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-37779733

quote:

Chinese sailor Guo Chuan has gone missing while trying to break the record for crossing the Pacific alone.

The US Coast Guard is now searching waters off Hawaii, where his boat was spotted without him onboard.

Mr Guo's support team had lost contact with him at about 07:00 GMT on Tuesday.

The sailor, who was the first Chinese person to sail solo around the world,
left San Francisco on 18 October with the aim of reaching Shanghai within 20 days.

Shortly after his team lost contact with him, a search plane was sent to his last coordinates, about 600 miles (966km) off the Hawaiian island of Oahu.
Broken sail

Chinese state news agency Xinhua reported that the boat, the Qingdao China, was spotted with its main sail snapped off and in the water.

Mr Guo was not seen onboard the 97ft (26.5m) trimaran.

US ships are now heading to the boat. A Coast Guard spokesman told AP news agency that Mr Guo had been in good health and was an experienced sailor, "so that gives us some hope".

Mr Guo was trying to break the current speed record for his journey, which is 21 days.

He was the first Chinese person to sail around the world alone when he completed his trans-navigation of the globe in a 12m yacht in 2013.

Fojar38
Sep 2, 2011

Sorry I meant to say I hope that the police use maximum force and kill or maim a bunch of innocent people, thus paving a way for a proletarian uprising and socialist utopia

also here's a stupid take
---------------------------->
Please let him be rescued by the US coast guard/navy

Dicky mouse
Apr 11, 2008

"No No Not like that....Thats just silly"

Haier posted:

Face Game Night, Wednesday, October 26 -

Her: "Whose hair is this?"
Me: "That's your hair."
Her: "No it's not. My hair is not this short."
Me: "It's one of your short hairs."
Her: "What?"
Me: "The short hairs on your head."
Her: "I don't have short hairs, my hair is long."
Me: "It's one of my hairs."
Me: "Maybe."
Her: "It's not your hair."
Me: "A girl used to rent this room before me. It's her hair."
Her: "Really?"
Me: "Yes. She left many hairs here when I moved in. Difficult to clean."
Her: "Okay."

Hahahahahah

Okay, that's a scrub mistake I learned when I was a teenager get a roll of tape and collect the hair....I just remembered my gf is coming next month.....I think I better for swift my living room floor.....for dog hair.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Grand Fromage posted:

If she is blonde she will constantly be asked if she is a prostitute.

It's not that strange.

Female + Blonde = Russian
Russian = Prostitute

Where is the problem?

Jimmy Little Balls
Aug 23, 2009
Chinese people always think I'm Russian, does that make me a duck?

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
Blistex's stories are reminding me why I left Korea. Man, that was a rough year. Taiwan was loving heaven compared to that place. The bureaucracy and infrastructure of Thailand are most certainly worse than either, but even though they view foreigners as money bags here, they at least aren't openly hostile to them the way Koreans are. I have never been hit in the face with a stool by a street vendor here, for instance, even if I deserved it. Thais have never approached my friends in a public park to tell us to gently caress off because the park was for Koreans only. And shock of all shocks, the only bars that would prohibit me from entering them in Thailand are for Koreans or Japanese only.

Living in Dongducheon was the loving worst because everyone really wanted to believe I was a soldier since a ton of the infantry are stationed there and that's what I look like in my everyday clothes since I keep my hair as short as possible.

Switching back to written Chinese, as far as writing something like biang goes, it isn't that tough if you know the radicals. It's not like you write pieces of each radical when you write it. You write a complete radical and then move on to the next one following the left-to-right-top-to-bottom pattern. What makes biang hard is that there are a bunch of radicals in it so you do have to know where each radical goes and in what order they need to be written. But that character is an outlier. Frankly, something like 龜 is much tougher because it doesn't really use radicals at all. That one is pure memorization.

Everyone who complains about writing traditional probably was forced to just arbitrarily memorize the characters or learn them through repetition and muscle memory. Heisig has basically obsoleted those methods. I spent about three months with his two volumes on traditional Hanzi and I was effectively literate by the end of it. It helped that just walking around Taiwan means you see a million different characters all over the place to reinforce what you're studying. The major barrier was knowing when something was a compound or foreign word being represented phonetically.

As far as comparing a phonetic script to Chinese, why would you do that? Chinese as a written language doesn't need any phonetic value. That was the whole loving point. It doesn't even really correspond with modern spoken Mandarin. Like you're never going to hear someone refer to a restaurant in conversation as 本店. You have to take the writing system for what it is, which is a method to represent each meaning individually so that speakers of diverse dialects can all understand the same document.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

The best places in this world, Southern Germany, Austria and Switzerland.

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Baronjutter posted:

What's it like as a white woman working in Korea? I now know all white men are AIDs infected predators out to taint korean women, but what happens if a white lady is talking to korean men? Do korean women run over and start yelling about sperm jacking? I have a friend going over there for about a month as a tourist and longer if her degrees can get her some work later. For some reason she absolutely loves korea. K-pop and korean soaps are her favourite things.

I knew a girl who was pretty fluent in Korean and she had a blast. Was on tv shows and everything else. Then she had to suddenly leave because she broke up with her boyfriend who then went super mental and would chase her down at work and poo poo. so, ymmv.

to paraphrase what someone else said here once: it's fun to watch people who think korea is all romantic and wow kpop and poo poo get their reality shattered by realizing that everything in korea is basically decided and run by old drunk guys puking in the streets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Baronjutter posted:

I have a friend going over there for about a month as a tourist and longer if her degrees can get her some work later. For some reason she absolutely loves korea. K-pop and korean soaps are her favourite things.
I am sure she will have a very wonderful time and her love of pop culture will make her very popular and well accepted, just like those nice white boys with the tummies that go to Akihabara.
LOL. This is the kind of person that loves everything at first and the second the honeymoon period is over and reality sets in they go absolutely mad trying to get out as fast as possible.

Outrail posted:

Oh, never mind then.

So how are trans people viewed in modern China? You mentioned that they would be better off embracing them like Thailand (ok?), but is there massive hate or just a non issue?

I've never seen one outside in the wild here. Maybe I did and it just really looked like a woman. I see a LOT of what classifies as butch lesbians in men's clothing and hairstyles (undercuts are really popular with that crowd here).

I wanted to post that story about the trans-ish dude that added me on Wechat.

I found her on People Nearby. She had a funny name and a picture of some puppies or something, so I thought I'd try. She added me instantly and we talked for a while. Her Wechat album didn't have anything of her except photos of really weird skinny model girls, so I had no clue what she looked like.
She seemed like she wasn't looking for a relationship, just a FWB, so I was more interested. We talked some more and then I went to sleep. The next day she wouldn't reply to my messages. About three days later, late at night, I get a message apologizing for leading me on. She is a he, and is gay, and felt bad for making me think he was a woman. As a concession, he said he'd still let me come over and plow him and he'd do anything for me. LOL

I told him that was alright, but I was not up to my first gay experience and I hope he finds what he is looking for. He kept wanting to talk, so I started asking questions what it was like being gay in China. He said it was a top secret thing, and his family pressured the hell out of him to marry. He had a feeling his family knew, but they wanted grandkids so it didn't even matter. He'd been living away from them for a long time. After university his dad gave him some money to start a small business (he never said what he majored in) and he began some online shop and it ended up making enough to be his full time job so now he's his own boss and can be more openly gay.

He had no intention of finding a life-partner or someone to be with. He felt everything was stacked against gays in China (he's not wrong) and that it was useless to try to hold on to something. He said a TON of dudes were very curious and wanted to try once or twice, and then go home to their wives. He said most of the dudes he bangs or gets banged by are married men. Especially since it was China and everything was forbidden, a lot of gay or bi dudes would do things that way and say they were going out drinking with friends, come over, drink together, bang, and go home smelling of alcohol. He kept bugging me to come over to get drunk and we didn't need a condom.

He sent me his photo all of a sudden. Super tall dude, long hair in a ponytail. I said he was handsome, but I am not interested in men. He told me maybe I would like something else. He sent me a photo of a chick with a ton of make up on. It really took me a moment to realize it was the same person. I asked if it was him and he said yes, and that's why he has long hair. He's gay, but likes to wear women's clothes and feel beautiful. I guess a crossdresser? He said he'd like to be that way all time, but it would never be allowed in China. He said he felt really comfortable looking and acting like a women, but still had to be a gay man with other gay men. Basically, he would prefer to a ladyboy but even with other Chinese gays he still had to play the role of a male and look like a man to get laid.

He said a relative visited him once and found all of his women's lingerie and make up and screamed at him. She wouldn't believe he was holding it for a friend, or that he had a female roommate. She told his parents. He said after that his mom was really cold to him and pressured him more and more to get married soon. She's been bugging him ever since to find a girl, but he's got his own business and money so they have no control over him from that far away.

Anyway, the rich and married men would invite him to a hotel or go to his room, and he would wear all his pretty lady clothes and make up, because usually the married men preferred to bang the ladyboy rather than the gay boy. There was some sort of deal to this, and I felt money was involved. The normal gay men were more common, and not interested in letting him do his ladyboy thing.
I asked how many dudes he's met this way and he said he couldn't remember and it had been too many years. He had between 3-5 boyfriends going at any one point. I asked if they were all barebacking him and he said that's what they always both preferred. I told him he should get checked out for HIV. He said he felt fine.

He deleted me soon after that chat and I wonder how many more men got duped into ladyboy AIDS. Those weird skinny models in his album were of him.

Dicky mouse posted:

Hahahahahah

Okay, that's a scrub mistake I learned when I was a teenager get a roll of tape and collect the hair....I just remembered my gf is coming next month.....I think I better for swift my living room floor.....for dog hair.

I clean my apartment several times a week. I have to move everything on the floor or else I won't thoroughly clean under it. The hair she found was jammed under the corner of my dresser. She was picking her own hairs off the floor after a shower and picked it up and blamed me. I still think it is hers.

• Locked thread