Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.
I have a facebook friend who I barely know, whose girlfriend is named Lakyn. He's very excited to have a girlfriend and he tags her in just about everything he posts. "Hillary? More like KILLary! LOL Rite Lakyn?!" I cringe so hard every time. I should probably hide him but he goes several weeks without posting anything so I forget about him, and then goes on a 2-3 day posting rampage. I barely know the guy and I have never met Lakyn but I already don't like her because of her name and also he posts the most inane garbage ever. Trucks, guns, snakes, Lakyn, and hating liberals is as far as his mind can stretch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Man, that's some incredible stdh right there.

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

Oh my god gently caress off

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
PRFFERRPD HOURS

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Back when husbands theoretically had absolute power over their wives, and Kings theoretically had absolute power over their subjects, Kings mistresses tended to be their wives of their courtiers. Now you might suppose the King was shaking down his courtiers – but hang on there. The wife screws the King, and goes back to her beta orbiter husband’s bed, where presumably they chastely cuddle while she weeps on his shoulder about how badly the King treats her. If the King’s power can reach into the courtier’s home and stop him from whipping his wife, how come it cannot reach into the courtier’s home and stop the wife from cuddling her beta orbiter husband? Further, how come the King’s mistresses have already had children with other men? Who wants seconds? Yes, the King was shaking down his courtiers, but he was being manipulated into shaking down his courtiers, and his courtiers were being manipulated into letting him shake them down.

Obviously what happened was that the lord on his own domain is the ultimate alpha male, lord of the manor, everyone grovels to him. His wife thinks she has hit the jackpot. Then they go to court, he grovels to the King, she despises her husband, stops loving him, and fucks the King. Her husband is definitely not getting his way. The King is not really getting his way. She is getting her way. It was unrestrained hypergamy. She gets hosed by the King, cuddled by her beta orbiter husband.

loving women always so manipulative goddam

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

The only funny part of this is the idea of someone getting work in Burleigh Heads. :fuckoff:

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice

Gaunab posted:

How do you pronounce that? Like lackin?

As a white person, I'm sure it's pronounced Lay-kin.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

okay.jpeg

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Screenshot of a picture of a Facebook post with a picture of Ewan McGregor.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
ShitScottAdamsSays.txt

Oh Scotty.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

I am so loving sick of Scott Adams. I have a FB friend who is otherwise cool and funny except that, somehow, he's really into Scott Adams and Ann Coulter. I know that sounds crazy, and trust me, it really is. He keeps posting Scott Adam's blog, and virtually every one of his friends responds with disappointment and confusion because it seems so incredibly against his character for him to believe this poo poo. He's a filmmaker and I'm honestly starting to wonder if it's all some sort of Joaquin Phoenix stunt or something

He's also a goon and his username is his real name, so if you happen to be reading this, please cut this poo poo out. We love you. Scott Adams is a garbage person and it makes no sense for you to agree with him.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

timp posted:

I am so loving sick of Scott Adams. I have a FB friend who is otherwise cool and funny except that, somehow, he's really into Scott Adams and Ann Coulter. I know that sounds crazy, and trust me, it really is. He keeps posting Scott Adam's blog, and virtually every one of his friends responds with disappointment and confusion because it seems so incredibly against his character for him to believe this poo poo. He's a filmmaker and I'm honestly starting to wonder if it's all some sort of Joaquin Phoenix stunt or something

He's also a goon and his username is his real name, so if you happen to be reading this, please cut this poo poo out. We love you. Scott Adams is a garbage person and it makes no sense for you to agree with him.

is it this guy

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3790606

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

timp posted:

He's also a goon and his username is his real name,

Seriously? I'm sorry to say but I think your friend might be an unsaveable moron.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Who What Now posted:

Seriously? I'm sorry to say but I think your friend might be an unsaveable moron.

Like I said, he's a filmmaker. I don't think he even posts that much, he's just all about getting his name and opinions out there wherever he can. Like I said, he's usually cool, but this one aspect of him is just...baffling.

timp has a new favorite as of 04:55 on Oct 27, 2016

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
MOM NO

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

timp posted:

Jesus just pm him already it's the right thread for it and everything

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

timp posted:

he's really into Scott Adams and Ann Coulter

I actually laughed out loud at this.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

TFW your joke becomes the thread title :kimchi:

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

china bot posted:

posted on twitter by Sean Hannity with the comment "Journalism is DEAD IN AMERICA!"

I only have 70 followers on twitter and I'm more relevant than Sean loving Hannity. Jesus.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Thankfully the replies to the post I see shared on a friend of a friend's timeline are good (mostly)

Original post by The United Conservative Movement of Canada: https://www.facebook.com/thenewconservativemovement/photos/a.509068309278592.1073741828.509041122614644/582722901913132/?type=3&theater. A lot of the people replying to it seem to think it's an idiotic proposal too :canada:

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Actually red is a moron

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce
A friend of mine posted a drawing I've seen a million times on the internet (Buzz Lightyear drawn by a child saying, "I cum in pies!") saying that her young neighbor drew it for her. She's very sweet and has gone through a lot (a divorce, has a disability, otherwise leads an extremely boring life in the southern US), but she's also lately really been amping up the poo poo-that-didn't-happen long form posts where she inevitably is the smartest, most liberal and interesting person. It's just this...is such a lie.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Mak0rz posted:

Thankfully the replies to the post I see shared on a friend of a friend's timeline are good (mostly)

Original post by The United Conservative Movement of Canada: https://www.facebook.com/thenewconservativemovement/photos/a.509068309278592.1073741828.509041122614644/582722901913132/?type=3&theater. A lot of the people replying to it seem to think it's an idiotic proposal too :canada:

What exactly do we need to defend ourselves from? Wendigo? Ogopogo? Qallupilluk?

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Picnic Princess posted:

What exactly do we need to defend ourselves from? Wendigo? Ogopogo? Qallupilluk?

Brown people. :ninja:

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Picnic Princess posted:

I guess you'd be cool if the King of England just walked in here any time he wanted and started shoving you around? You want that? Huh? Do ya?

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

NachtSieger posted:

Muslim sasquatch

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Mak0rz posted:

Muslim sasquatch

That sounds rad as hell

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Picnic Princess posted:

Over 424,000 shares and 18,000 likes.

Like five different people I know IRL excitedly told me this brand new super duper fact they learned today. One of them actually brought some peppers in to show everyone. I think I want to murder whoever made that image.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

NachtSieger posted:

"Shitskins", as a recent video from BC showed. And it made me sad.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Mak0rz posted:

Muslim sasquatch

He's a truly amazing muezzin.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
There's been (yet another) earthquake in Italy. Of course, there are a lot of comments on social media about this. A notable one (not my picture, so sorry about the scribbling on it):

"And of course, by chance, just when the Five-Star Movement [*] is making its voice heard in parliament and is sinking this illegal government [**], there is an unexpected earthquake that shifts the public's attention elsewhere."

:cripes:

Notes:

[*] The Five-Star Movement is Italy's "Don't worry ma'am, I'm from the internet" party.
[**] The FSM likes to say that since Italy's Prime Minister wasn't directly elected by the people (like, I don't know, every single PM since Italy was unified, that's how it works over here), the government is illegal.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Nuebot posted:

Like five different people I know IRL excitedly told me this brand new super duper fact they learned today. One of them actually brought some peppers in to show everyone. I think I want to murder whoever made that image.
Ask them what gender this pepper is.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Dogfish posted:

It seems to be overwhelmingly white non-Jewish people doing it as a show of "solidarity" so they can think of themselves as the modern-day version of Victor Kugler without actually endangering themselves in any way.

Well that'll teach me to be optimistic about something on the internet. I thought they were doing it to try and help take some of the heat off of other people.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Knormal posted:

genderqueer

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Knormal posted: