Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Which is sadder, handwriting a long-rear end meme from the internet to put it on someone's car, or handwriting a long-rear end meme from the internet to lie about being put on your car?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

As if an 18 year-old is a paragon of driving and parking skills

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I laughed

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

This is the kind of thing an 18-year-old would think was the height of comedy, I can buy it.

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Bertrand Hustle posted:

This is the kind of thing an 18-year-old would think was the height of comedy, I can buy it.

But who would loving read any of that, much less photograph it and put it on the internet?

"Oh wow I sure got owned! Better got post my ownage on the internet so everyone knows how owned I was!"

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

I would believe that the person who wrote that out would also photograph it.

Josie
Apr 26, 2007

With tales of brave Ulysses; how his naked ears were tortured; By the sirens sweetly singing.

WrenP-Complete posted:

I would believe that the person who wrote that out would also photograph it.

I'm pretty sure it's this. Kid thinks they're so funny they did it *and* took a picture to prove how funny they are.

hogmartin
Mar 27, 2007
Compared to "I like animes and a mean kid at school didn't but then my teacher said he liked the same animes and it was awesome" that's actually a little amusing.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Think about this one for a moment:

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

Jerry Cotton posted:

Think about this one for a moment:

The Flash has gotten really passive aggressive lately.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING

hogmartin posted:

Compared to "I like animes and a mean kid at school didn't but then my teacher said he liked the same animes and it was awesome" that's actually a little amusing.

Except it probably did happen because anime is basically distilled paedophilia and what profession would get a paedophile the most chances to diddle kids? "Hey I like anime too ;)" is probably their version of "oh woah you like Radiohead? I love Radiohead"

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Had Good Just Cause
HOME | CANADA | BIZARRE, PRANK
(We have a family friend who is known for prank phone calling us. The phone rings and my dad answers and the voice on the other end sounds just like his friend when he tries to do a fake accent.)

Caller: “Hello, sir, I’m calling on behalf of the missing children’s foundation. We are looking for donations to—”

Dad: *cutting him off and deciding to play along* “Oh, I’m so sorry, I can’t donate to that. You see, I already donate generously to the missing turtles foundation.”

Caller: “Uh, the what, sir?”

Dad: “The missing turtles foundation. It’s a very worthy cause helping lost turtles.”

Caller: I see, well, sir, I am sure it’s a very worthy cause but let me tell you a little bit about the missing children’s foundation.”

(The caller goes into a big spiel about the foundation and talks for a good 10 minutes. My Dad is impressed with his friend’s commitment to this one. After a good ten minutes have passed….)

Dad: “I’m sorry, could you start again. I wasn’t listening!”

(The caller keeps his calm and politely begins his spiel again. Finally my dad interrupts again.)

Dad: “All right, all right, I will donate to your cause! It’s not turtles but it sounds good!”

Caller: “Thank you, sir! Let me transfer you to my supervisor and she can collect the donation!”

(At this point my dad gets confused, thinking his friend may pass the phone to his wife. However his wife has never been involved in any of the prank calls before.)

Supervisor: *who sounds nothing like our friend’s wife* “Thank you for choosing to donate, sir! We can get started on the process.”

Dad: “Uh, I thought this was a prank call!”

Supervisor: “I’m sorry, sir? You thought this was a prank?”

(Needless to say my dad was pretty embarrassed and gave them a good donation for all the trouble! Our prankster family friend thought it was hilarious when we shared the story with him!)

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Bertrand Hustle posted:

I laughed but it would work better as an email forward if email wasn't the domain of the 40+

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

So true, like and share if you agree

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

OK so that is either "YOUR PHONE NUMERER" or "YOUR PHONE NUMbRbR" or possibly "YOUR PHONE NUMbRd" or "YOUR PHONE NUMbRbl".

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

An old friend popped up:

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Jerry Cotton posted:

OK so that is either "YOUR PHONE NUMERER" or "YOUR PHONE NUMbRbR" or possibly "YOUR PHONE NUMbRd" or "YOUR PHONE NUMbRbl".

the DTs are a bitch yo

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Jerry Cotton posted:

An old friend popped up:

lol

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Jerry Cotton posted:

An old friend popped up:

Reminds me of the stdh with the little girl and the math exam with the bullshit "largest number you can make question".

Just thinking about it pisses me off

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Jerry Cotton posted:

An old friend popped up:

:420:

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Jerry Cotton posted:

I see Pmone Numgrer

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I've actually seen the "Anything else?" "Yeah, your phone number" thing work once. Of course I don't know whose number she gave my friend.

moselle
Nov 18, 2012

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

And then he posts his stdh about owning an arrogant Englishman about Welsh being the language of Wales in his group for Welsh nationalists entirely in English?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Like a northerner would ever travel all the way down to Wales instead of just going to Skegness.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Also, who the gently caress asks for something "in the language of this country" instead of just saying 'english'.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Baron Corbyn posted:

And then he posts his stdh about owning an arrogant Englishman about Welsh being the language of Wales in his group for Welsh nationalists entirely in English?

otherwise he can't pwn all the english speakers

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Are we following the same people on Tumblr? I saw this just a few hours ago.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Thiefhack: Take something small, like a kit-kat, from someone's car, but also take valuable poo poo. Then write a note to make sure nobody else believes it happened.

baquerd
Jul 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

I have {occasionally | sometimes | often} seen the formatting on these {spam messages | shitposts | spam shitposts} break down {in the wild | in comments on ancient blogposts | in widely-circulated jpegged posts on facebook}.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

chitoryu12 posted:

Are we following the same people on Tumblr? I saw this just a few hours ago.

I saw it on Twitter. It had like 10k RTs.

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Henchman of Santa posted:

I saw it on Twitter. It had like 10k RTs.

When are people gonna wake up that this is loving marketing?

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Jerry Cotton posted:

An old friend popped up:

I was always getting in trouble for arguing with my teachers. My all-time favorite was when my third-grade teacher insisted "No mammal lays eggs!" So I checked out a library book on Australia and showed her the platypus. She at least had the grace to apologize.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING

Furia posted:

That's so interesting. I hate how companies are so artificial, they just play us like saps - you can't trust what's real and what's astroturf anymore. Luckily Coca-Cola Amatil is one of the few companies that doesn't care about marketing, all they want to do is make delicious tasting cola - and it shows. The other day I was enjoying a refreshing Coke, which really quenched my thirst like you wouldn't believe, and I tweeted about how delicious and thirst-quenching the silky, ice-cold coca cola was. The CEO of Coca Cola Amatil, who is just this sweet old man who created the company 10 years ago (just as something to do in his retirement), messaged me privately and said how happy he was to see people enjoying the cool, refreshing flavour of one of his hand-crafted drinks. You can tell he really just loves to make delicious drinks for people - there's nothing insincere about Coca Cola at all, and that's why I will always purchase their products over any tepid, heartless, and (to be frank!) tasteless competitors. Plus that's how I met my gorgeous wife -- but that's a story for another day!!

Sulla Faex has a new favorite as of 11:43 on Nov 1, 2016

dads_work_files
May 14, 2008

important_document.avi

A [soft drink] a day helps you work, rest and [activity]

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

dads_work_files posted:

A [soft drink] a day helps you work, rest and [activity]

:shepicide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE9zAummq7Q

e: MORE GLUCOSE. MORE SUGAR.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Furia posted:

The account it came from appeared to be a normal college student. I suppose they could've been paid by Hershey or something but it seemed more like an easy attention grab.