Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

I caught up on the latest Jojolion chapters, and my faith that Joshuu is the most trash of all garbage children is reaffirmed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

A TRUE Joshu fan would agree with:

Green Intern posted:

I caught up on the latest Jojolion chapters, and my faith that Joshuu is the most trash of all garbage children is reaffirmed.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Higashikata boy power rankings (Norisuke excluded):

Joshu:
+Alpha as gently caress
+Fashion pioneer
+Can blind his enemies with the bald sports on the side of his head
+Great Stand with inventive uses
+Quick witted
+Confident
+Not scared of Josuke at all, actually thinks he can take him
+Likes Yasuho but knows he can do better
+Great taste in idols
-sexual deviant

Jobin:
+/-Cool beetles but this barely counts because it's the beetles who are cool, not him
-So called beetle lover still loses Beetle Tendency to a complete amateur
-Needs his mommy to help him
-Copied the much more stylish and sexy Damo's haircut, took his fashion chic from Yagiyama.
-Luckily born first so he can inherit the family business
-Scared to even show his stand properly
-Dumb as gently caress
-Fuckboy
-Wuss
-poo poo scared of Josuke, needs to get crippled old men and children to fight him for him
-Likes Fried Chicken instead of Large Fries
-Probably isn't even Tsurugi's real dad
-Has to drive a lovely sedan now that Josuke owned him and took his golden Lambo that he can't even drive

Josuke:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Is Yoshikage Kira

So as you can see, Josuke is the best Higashikata.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Joshu is a real hero

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Jobin:
"Josuke... just killed Damo Tamaki outside my home..." [runs to bail mommy out of jail, has existential crisis]

Joshu:
Man:" Please, give me a bit of time, I'm starving because of the Milagro Man's money"
Based Joshu: "... Nah, gently caress that. Take it back, fucko. I'm outta here."
[condemns a man to death because he hosed with the wrong dude]

Joshu is 100% a real hero. 101% even.

He might have also killed those other dudes who hosed with him with the elevator.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Norisuke

+ Married Caato
- Divorced Caato

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

He also owns a cool bike and king nothing so he's a clear #2 Higashikata boy

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Someone gave most of these figures a custom paint job on top of the custom props here. The Johnny is basically a full custom.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
That's p cool

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ladies

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

There's actually no main antagonist in JoJolion, Gappy will defeat Caato/Jobin and give his mom some fruit and then the last few chapters will be devoted to Joshuu getting really pissed off that his fake brother is getting all the love and attention in Morioh these days, so they have a brother faceoff. Gappy dispatches him immediately with a single bubble while Joshuu retreats screaming "gently caress you, I've got a pirate movie to watch now anyway!"

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Someone gave most of these figures a custom paint job on top of the custom props here. The Johnny is basically a full custom.

I'm Giorno getting an awkward hug from his great grand niece.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Funky Valentine posted:

I'm Giorno getting an awkward hug from his great grand niece.

With his hand on her thigh and his chin on her boob :gonk:

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

She's just reaching over so that she can suplex him.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

"Emporio, here's some money, go see a movie. Mommy, Ermes, and Cousin Giorno are going to be playing 'Animal House' tonight."

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Okuyasu Nijimura posted:

There's actually no main antagonist in JoJolion, Gappy will defeat Caato/Jobin and give his mom some fruit and then the last few chapters will be devoted to Joshuu getting really pissed off that his fake brother is getting all the love and attention in Morioh these days, so they have a brother faceoff. Gappy dispatches him immediately with a single bubble while Joshuu retreats screaming "gently caress you, I've got a pirate movie to watch now anyway!"

I want the final stretch of Part 8 to be what Part 4 should've focused on for a bit: college life with stands. It's tragic we didn't get anything on Jotaro's thesis beyond blurbs of him writing it, but that can be fixed by having volumes devoted to Yasuho's education and how she uses Paisley Park to try and improve her grades.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Josuke Higashikata posted:

did not accurately portray the nephew and uncle with their arms around each other, hosed up and bad

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

With his hand on her thigh and his chin on her boob :gonk:

Isn't giorno like 14 or something? Also, which one is Jonathan and which one is Joseph? I would assume Joseph is the one with Caesar's headband, but the pilot helmet is also used for Joseph sometimes

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Raserys posted:

Isn't giorno like 14 or something? Also, which one is Jonathan and which one is Joseph? I would assume Joseph is the one with Caesar's headband, but the pilot helmet is also used for Joseph sometimes

He's a 15 year old Gang-star

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
New Jonathan has been given a scarf now and New Joseph has the pilot hat because planes

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
When was the last time Araki drew old Joseph? Is there an old Joseph Jojonium cover?

standard owl
Jan 9, 2011

wouldn't new Old Joseph just look like Norisuke but with normal person hair?

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

When was the last time Araki drew old Joseph? Is there an old Joseph Jojonium cover?
I don't have the pics in front of me but yeah there's an Old Joseph cover and it looks fine iirc

e: god I'm dying now to see how Araki would draw Part 4 Kira, would he get more or less David Bowie ya think?

I feel like New Kira would look like his very first appearance in Part 4, where he's super gaunt and also the mayor of Cheekbone City

Expect My Mom fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Oct 26, 2016

standard owl
Jan 9, 2011

Moltrey posted:

e: god I'm dying now to see how Araki would draw Part 4 Kira, would he get more or less David Bowie ya think?

I feel like New Kira would look like his very first appearance in Part 4, where he's super gaunt and also the mayor of Cheekbone City

someone get this skinny boy a piping fresh tonkatsu sandwich and a warm glass of milk stat

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

standard owl posted:

someone get this skinny boy a piping fresh tonkatsu sandwich WITH TONKATSU SAUCE and a warm glass of milk tea stat

loving soy sauce trying to take the tonkatsu from tonkatsu

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
If Giorno is some weird Johnathan/Dio hybrid, why is he such a manlet and not insanely buff.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

track day bro! posted:

If Giorno is some weird Johnathan/Dio hybrid, why is he such a manlet and not insanely buff.

His mother was a distant relative of Koichi

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

track day bro! posted:

Giorno (codename Liquid DIO) got all the recessive genes.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

track day bro! posted:

You forgot to add the Vampiric extract into that mix.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

track day bro! posted:

he's 15

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

drat, a year makes a loving ton of difference.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
tbf dio wasn't especially swole, that was all Jonathan

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

All his power went to his Stand

PiedPiper
Jan 1, 2014

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

track day bro! posted:

Because Part 5 on people got into cardio over weights.

standard owl
Jan 9, 2011

Condiv posted:

loving soy sauce trying to take the tonkatsu from tonkatsu
I thought the tonkatsu sauce was implied, I had no idea there are people out there eating their pork cutlets with loving soy sauce* :psyduck: also Kira is probably very sensitive to caffeine...he can't have milk tea before bed!

*this might be gross but as a kid I used to eat tonkatsu with ketchup, sorry everyone

track day bro! posted:

it would be weird if his stand was a Prince reference and Giorno was out here looking like Rock the Dwayne Johnson.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

standard owl posted:

I thought the tonkatsu sauce was implied, I had no idea there are people out there eating their pork cutlets with loving soy sauce* :psyduck: also Kira is probably very sensitive to caffeine...he can't have milk tea before bed!

*this might be gross but as a kid I used to eat tonkatsu with ketchup, sorry everyone

Okuyasu had to use soy sauce cause the place he bought tonkatsu from were philistines

Condiv fucked around with this message at 12:30 on Oct 27, 2016

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Moltrey posted:

I don't have the pics in front of me but yeah there's an Old Joseph cover and it looks fine iirc

I don't know what this is from, but there is this image of all the Jojos and all the villains

VideoWitch fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Oct 27, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

standard owl
Jan 9, 2011

Condiv posted:

Okuyasu had to use soy sauce cause the place he bought tonkatsu from were philistines
please help this poor boy, his life is hard enough as it is :negative: