Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

That reminds me of the video of the homeless guy with a massive head wound, and the doctors put maggots or some such on his head to eat away the dead tissue. That was somethin' else I tell ya what. Big hole in his head, like a bowl of maggots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

While we're on the subject have you ever asked yourself, "Gosh, what if head lice were like super huge and lived on whales?"

Well have I got a few picture for you! And apparently most of them are large enough to be a desktop background!

InevitableCheese
Jul 10, 2015

quite a pickle you've got there

Cakefarts Carol posted:

thanks for the new experience, thread. I've never yelled "IT'S BUGS! IT'S BUGS! OH GOD IT'S BUGS!" at my computer before.

As a programmer: lol.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Solice Kirsk posted:

While we're on the subject have you ever asked yourself, "Gosh, what if head lice were like super huge and lived on whales?"

Well have I got a few picture for you! And apparently most of them are large enough to be a desktop background!

I was going to say like, now I want to take a shower, but if they can live underwater, whatever, I give up, bring on the bugs

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pVAh_zXMkQ

Don't miss the part after 2:00 minutes!

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Anyone remember that home makeover show Trading Spaces? (Note: this is American slang for Changing Rooms, much like chips means knickers, etc.) I always used to wonder what would happen if the people on those shows hated the makeovers. Well, now I know:

https://youtu.be/-4pVZlRbwtw

This is so painfulllllll.

I like that you can play "Youtube comment" here

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Someone let me know when we shift focus back to dick teeth

InevitableCheese
Jul 10, 2015

quite a pickle you've got there
Dick teeth munching on large whale lice

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Solice Kirsk posted:

Whale lice are not really that bad. They live on whales and eat algae and stuff that would normally collect on their skin and cause problems. They pick at their skin a bit but whales are huge fuckers with thick skin and it often doesn't harm them.

They can get out of hand if the whale is sick or injured, though.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Jump my fat brothers jump!

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

We Know Catheters posted:

They have good food.

Yeah but any town that is worth anything has at least half a dozen great Thai places that don't require you to actually go to Thailand.

I'm sure there are some people that go to Thailand for some other purpose than having illegal sex but South-East Asia in general seems to attract pervs so if a sleazy dude goes there it's usually fairly safe to assume he's a perv.

FreudianSlippers has a new favorite as of 22:06 on Oct 27, 2016

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!

Cakefarts Carol posted:

thanks for the new experience, thread. I've never yelled "IT'S BUGS! IT'S BUGS! OH GOD IT'S BUGS!" at my computer before.

To ruin everyone's fun, typically things like that are caused be serious untreated mental illness or caregiver neglect.

It is way more common than it should be.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
re: the head lice thing

If I woke up one day and saw my hair like that, I think I'd break out the electric razor stat, go full skinhead, and then jump in the highest pressure shower I could find and just stand under it for an hour.

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010
I liked this thread more when it was "look at that baby fur brony", not "proof we live in the shadow of God's light"

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Xen Tricks posted:

I liked this thread more when it was "look at that baby fur brony", not "proof we live in the shadow of God's light"

You don't think the baby fur brony caused that?
The answer is no because pervyness is next godliness

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

He clenched his teeh and walked out of the study

Male Tears posted:

Posted in seriousness by a man in his 20s:

You know, they always tell you that if you work really hard at something you can achieve anything. Things like this picture are proof that someone can work endlessly at something and still do just as poo poo a job the hundredth time doing it as they did the first time doing it. Just like how no matter how often I practice doing equations I would never be a mathematician because I loving suck at math and always will.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

RabbitWizard posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pVAh_zXMkQ

Don't miss the part after 2:00 minutes!

When it got to the money shot at 2:00 where the camera goes into focus to this undulading heap of bugs both my wife and I were like

:byodood: eeuUUUUGHHHHHH!
:byodame: eeuUUUUUUUGHHHH!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"Todo vivo, asi se mueven"

AAAAH NO poo poo

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Thanks to the lice video and Youtube's related feature, I've just had the pleasure of seeing footage of a man with half his scalp peeled off and surrounded by a wall of maggots feeding on necrotic tissues, forming a sort of whimsical wreath around bare skull bone.

I'm going to kill myself

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Can we just spam this thread with posts until we move onto another page and never have to see these last few things again?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Recent posts are REALLY putting the g in AUG. Be careful what to wish for I guess.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

steinrokkan posted:

Thanks to the lice video and Youtube's related feature, I've just had the pleasure of seeing footage of a man with half his scalp peeled off and surrounded by a wall of maggots feeding on necrotic tissues, forming a sort of whimsical wreath around bare skull bone.

I'm going to kill myself

Oh good you found it! I believe they put the maggots on there to eat away the necrotic tissue.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
Maggot therapy is A Thing, since there are some species that will only eat necrotic tissue and leave the rest alone. It's gross as gently caress, but they're very good at ensuring that no rotting flesh is left uneaten, so the infection won't spread. They even secrete antibiotics while they're at work, too.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
It is, but I assume it takes place under controlled, sterile conditions, while that video was some dude in a dirty shirt with blood caked all over him.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Who What Now posted:

Someone let me know when we shift focus back to dick teeth

Imagine eating corn nuts with dick teeth

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Solice Kirsk posted:

For some reason it's less disgusting when they're bigger

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Benny Harvey posted:

For some reason it's less disgusting when they're bigger

Put a few of them on your head and go to work, see how many people say "aw how cute :3:"

Wait, no stealing my Halloween costume idea

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Data Graham posted:

Wait, no stealing my Halloween costume idea

Too late, I've beached a whale and picking those bug as we speak.

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

steinrokkan posted:

It is, but I assume it takes place under controlled, sterile conditions, while that video was some dude in a dirty shirt with blood caked all over him.

For some reason someone always posts this response whenever some disgusting maggot poo poo comes up

"yeah but maggot therapy!"

Yeah Motherfucker that's done by doctors, not Greg who lives under the overpass

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
If we're just doing fun parasites here's a tongue parasite I found in a jack's mouth in Curacao.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYijueHrZto

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Is this how Trump became the republican nominee?

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

This is the first time in literal years a thread has made me physically ill. Now I can't stop scratching. I loving hate you guys, and especially every bastard that quoted licehead. I hate you so much.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

DicktheCat posted:

This is the first time in literal years a thread has made me physically ill. Now I can't stop scratching. I loving hate you guys, and especially every bastard that quoted licehead. I hate you so much.

If you want, I can try to look up that pic from... I think the medical thread where a guy's skull had been eaten through and you could see a cross-section of his living brain being eaten!

Wait, that's the opposite of help.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

The hair implant infection, ugh, is that a result of the implants being done poorly/in unhygienic conditions to begin with or the patient neglecting care post-procedure? It looks as if none of it will "take" and it's all going to peel off, what a waste.

I'm not clicking the link everyone is squirming about, but I remember seeing a gif of a woman using a lice comb on a small boy. One stroke and the comb was writhing with lice to an extent I assume the child was from an abusive/neglectful home :smith:

Finally, whale lice are crustaceans and are specific to whale species (and even gender), so don't worry about one latching on if you swim in the ocean. Unless you're a porpoise or something.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Weird thing is I think I've seen that, and my reaction was much less visceral. I think it was because it was a still image, not a gif or video.

I also just really, really, really hate lice. A scabies. And chiggers. gently caress, I hate parasites.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Imagine this: the camera focuses on licehead, then slowly pans down to reveal...it's neck-fungus woman! With twice the lice!

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Imagine this: the camera focuses on licehead, then slowly pans down to reveal...it's neck-fungus woman! With twice the lice!

"Please insert $0.50 to continue using the Suicide Booth"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Unless you're a porpoise or something.

I think a lot of us claim to be

• Locked thread