Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

my hair doesn't do that, it goes straight up, like kramer's or wolverine's

if i dont cut my hair into the proper hitler shape it slwoly turns into jerry seinfelds hair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darley-Wilkinson
Jun 19, 2007

uuuuiiii

Chill Callahan posted:

I look like a sack of poo poo

Darley-Wilkinson
Jun 19, 2007

uuuuiiii
i have the blandest most standard boring haircut possible where i went to the barber 2 blocks away and told the old french canadian guy "can i get a haircut" and he wordlessly motioned for me to sit down and then cut my hair and that was the full extent to which we discussed the haircut

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I have a Semitefro

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have AIDS.

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Power Ambient posted:

i did too up until very recently. i know i told you this but i gave my haircutter a picture of Young Solid Snake as a reference

lol irl

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
seriously tho rip wayne static

sea of losers
Jun 6, 2007

miy mwoiultlh tbreaptpreude ifno srteavtiecr more
in april my hair was too long for work and we didn't have any shampoo and i didn't get paid for another 5 days so i just shaved my head bald and threw my hair in an old pizza box

slowdave
Jun 18, 2008

i also wanna shave myself bald or almost bald but ppl would probably think i had a breakdown or something

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

big cock Salaryman posted:

in april my hair was too long for work and we didn't have any shampoo and i didn't get paid for another 5 days so i just shaved my head bald and threw my hair in an old pizza box

why not just throw it out tho

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Darley-Wilkinson posted:

i have the blandest most standard boring haircut possible where i went to the barber 2 blocks away and told the old french canadian guy "can i get a haircut" and he wordlessly motioned for me to sit down and then cut my hair and that was the full extent to which we discussed the haircut

I've had like 6 of my worst 8 haircuts in Quebec

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

sector_corrector posted:

Idiot, what if he needs it later?

vorbis vorbilby
Apr 9, 2001

d-beat dad

slowdave posted:

i also wanna shave myself bald or almost bald but ppl would probably think i had a breakdown or something

why not have both?

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Darley-Wilkinson posted:

This is ideal

fairlight
May 18, 2007

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

This is ideal

actually this is ideal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RET4ZRu_n90

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Such a classic

whiggles
Dec 19, 2003

TEAM EDWARD
i'm the albuterol inhaler keeping storch breathing and beating

beeman
May 7, 2008

slowdave posted:

me too. i think maybe because i actually am having a breakdown beneath the surface. i have a good head of thick hair tho and i am scared that my head is a weird shape :shobon:

sea of losers
Jun 6, 2007

miy mwoiultlh tbreaptpreude ifno srteavtiecr more

sector_corrector posted:

i did but i wasn't just gonna grab it with my hands and drop bits of it ont he way out to the dumpster

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

big cock Salaryman posted:

i did but i wasn't just gonna grab it with my hands and drop bits of it ont he way out to the dumpster

ah, pizza box in lieu of a trash bag, nice

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
a jolly fat man stops you on the way to the dumpster and says, "ah my pizza, she has arrived!" and then takes and opens the box with a slowly dawning look of horror on his face

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin
meret oppenheim, part 2: hair pizza

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin
https://vine.co/v/b3Luz36l2u6

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

slowdave posted:

lol if u dont do this every summer

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

my hair is past my nipples and looks awful because i wash it twice a week and never brush it

Psychedelius
Apr 24, 2010

slowdave posted:

i did this recently but people just assumed i was going bald

Darley-Wilkinson
Jun 19, 2007

uuuuiiii
Phiz Hair Confessional

fairlight
May 18, 2007

convincing myself my long hair makes me look rogueish because i'm too anxious to talk to a barber

fairlight
May 18, 2007

that's just a joke, i'm actually a well-adjusted person who's able to pick up on social cues, haha

fairlight
May 18, 2007

I miss my old barber. he played drums for love is all at some point and we talked about sludge rock a lot

air-
Sep 24, 2007

Who will win the greatest battle of them all?

https://twitter.com/MiniUziVert/status/791372777383079936

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

That album was so so bad.

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
actually, shaving yr head is the only good cut sorry

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://vine.co/v/ip7Ye52D0Qb

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

:420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420:

slowdave posted:

beeman
May 7, 2008

:smith:

Raymond Hog
Nov 28, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeN4HTkmXpc

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

:420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L90wCAzVylI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!
i cut my own hair. its currently purple. i am 40 years old.

• Locked thread