Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

two_step
Sep 2, 2011

Malgrin posted:

Also don't forget that you have less tenacity and less potency against a higher level opponent. So, by gaining 5 levels, you're also gaining tenacity and potency for these raids. Your base stats will not change a whole lot, but it will help quite a bit. By the time you get to 84, you'll probably be able to get a couple more heroes to G11, which will also make a big difference, not to mention the general time spent rounding out your crew.

Not sure we will be able to get guys to G11, just about everyone I have checked has at least one bit of gear that can only be acquired from the raid, and given the crappy gear payouts, you are looking at 10 or so raids before you get enough gear to gear up one or two guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
hey could I have an invite to a guild? Goongan Grand Army hasn't had a raid in a week so I had to leave

id 596-941-383

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

two_step posted:

Not sure we will be able to get guys to G11, just about everyone I have checked has at least one bit of gear that can only be acquired from the raid, and given the crappy gear payouts, you are looking at 10 or so raids before you get enough gear to gear up one or two guys.

Well, at the very least, getting to 85 will give you time to get some more guys to pre new gear max, which might help?

e: Right now I'm focusing on getting more people to G9 -- and having enough mods for all my G9+ heroes.

Malgrin fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Oct 27, 2016

WerrWaaa
Nov 5, 2008

I can make all your dreams come true.

texting my ex posted:

hey could I have an invite to a guild? Goongan Grand Army hasn't had a raid in a week so I had to leave

id 596-941-383

Sent from QGJ

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound

texting my ex posted:

id 596-941-383

sent you a guild invite

edit: that's what I get for not refreshing

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Speaking of invites, could I get one on 374-384-665?

Promise not be a total gently caress up this time :D

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound
Raids seem to be busted right now it appears to be a general issue.

Dr. Venture
Sep 26, 2011
I'm a couple days from finishing JKA and I don't know who to farm next. I plan on replacing my 5* Palp with him for arena (I run Wiggs, Lando, STHan, Palp). My options are B2 (For arena, but who would I replace with him?), all the cool Jedi that make phase 1 of the new raid easier (Aayla, Kit, IGD, Barriss, Mace, Plo), or Finn for speed mods. Help!

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

I love that I have an erection...

...that doesn't involve homeless people.

Serperoth posted:

Speaking of invites, could I get one on 374-384-665?

Promise not be a total gently caress up this time :D

Are you Rung? Going to invite you to QGJ.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010
New update coming out, hope you've been saving ally points (I haven't...)

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/74049/game-update-10-27-2016#latest

quote:

Another Squad Tournament is around the corner, so we want to let you know about a few improvements we made.
We fixed the bug causing the character refresh to occur at the wrong time
To mitigate an unintended behavior, the defensive squad can only be set once per Tournament and matchmaking has been improved. If you’re interested in more details, please check out our forums in Allies->Forums
We changed the cost of refreshing characters from Crystals to Ally Points to create a more inclusive experience

We'll also be getting free Bistan (Rogue One) shards next month, and Scarif Rebel pathfinder now in 1D. As if I didn't have enough to farm with cantina energy....

Dr. Venture
Sep 26, 2011

Malgrin posted:

Scarif Rebel pathfinder now in 1D. As if I didn't have enough to farm with cantina energy....

Yet another possibility! Now I really don't know who to farm next. :smith:

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Dr. Venture posted:

Yet another possibility! Now I really don't know who to farm next. :smith:

28978 Health
31,351 Protection

He's pretty drat good at G11 (which requires new raid gear -- but I'm sure G10 is pretty drat good too. I think he just moved up to the top of my list after mods.

Dr. Venture
Sep 26, 2011
Okay, I'll make him my next farm and let you know how he is!

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

Malgrin posted:

New update coming out, hope you've been saving ally points (I haven't...)

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/74049/game-update-10-27-2016#latest

We'll also be getting free Bistan (Rogue One) shards next month, and Scarif Rebel pathfinder now in 1D. As if I didn't have enough to farm with cantina energy....

237k ally point. Time to snipe

Cronodoculous
Jun 29, 2006

You light up my life

If you're tossing out goon guild invites my code is 688-829-936, name's Crono.

I'm having a lot of fun so far. I spent (POINTLESSLY WASTED) my currencies on a bunch of jawas, because jawas are way cool, and I got vanilla Jawa from my guaranteed hero chromium pack. Scavenger seems like a cool idea, but pretty iffy. Nebit owns, though. And Jawa does really big hits. I think maybe I'll try to get another droid, IG-86 has been pulling his weight in my arena team, and when Nebit does that double assist, it's pretty rad. I even joined a pubbie guild to start getting guild currency so I could work towards Jawa Engineer, for a REAL droid/jawa team, but the coin flow's pretty slow when you can't help in the raid, and your guild isn't clearing it.

Cronodoculous fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Oct 28, 2016

Avail
Jun 27, 2005
the internet? what the fuck is the internet?
Does this load faster on pc? Load times are a drag.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

Cronodoculous posted:

If you're tossing out goon guild invites my code is 688-829-936, name's Crono.

I'm having a lot of fun so far. I spent (POINTLESSLY WASTED) my currencies on a bunch of jawas, because jawas are way cool, and I got vanilla Jawa from my guaranteed hero chromium pack. Scavenger seems like a cool idea, but pretty iffy. Nebit owns, though. And Jawa does really big hits. I think maybe I'll try to get another droid, IG-86 has been pulling his weight in my arena team, and when Nebit does that double assist, it's pretty rad. I even joined a pubbie guild to start getting guild currency so I could work towards Jawa Engineer, for a REAL droid/jawa team, but the coin flow's pretty slow when you can't help in the raid, and your guild isn't clearing it.

Sent from QGJ. Go ahead and add yourself to the spreadsheet in the OP.

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
It's pretty cool of them to change the tournament refresh currency to ally points to be fair.

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

I need an invite to either OGJ or IGD, basically all my 7* characters need a furnace from the raids. :smithicide:

IGN: CtrlAltDelita
Ally Code: 243-877-671

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
Thanks for the invite. I was top damage (or 2nd usually) in Goongand, and here in the new raid I'm struggling to survive two turns.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

^^ The new raid is stupid hard. ^^

TheTofuShop posted:

I need an invite to either OGJ or IGD, basically all my 7* characters need a furnace from the raids. :smithicide:

IGN: CtrlAltDelita
Ally Code: 243-877-671

Shot you an invite to QGJ.

MichiganCubbie fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Oct 28, 2016

Boozie
Feb 2, 2013
Is %protection generally better than %health on mods outside of situations where health boosts a character ability (e.g. Lumi)?

[e] Do mod challenges have a better drop rate than normal mod battles? I understand they are higher tier, but right now I just need more mods so I want to figure out where to best spend my energy.

Boozie fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Oct 28, 2016

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
Uh so apparently the squad tournament awards the new rebel now, not Shoretrooper. Guess I'll save those ally points for next time then...

Dr. Venture
Sep 26, 2011

Mr. Neutron posted:

Uh so apparently the squad tournament awards the new rebel now, not Shoretrooper. Guess I'll save those ally points for next time then...

Yeah, the new character is some fat, less hairy Chewbacca looking thing. His frenzy mechanic looks interesting (huge loving cooldown), but I don't know.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Boozie posted:

Is %protection generally better than %health on mods outside of situations where health boosts a character ability (e.g. Lumi)?

[e] Do mod challenges have a better drop rate than normal mod battles? I understand they are higher tier, but right now I just need more mods so I want to figure out where to best spend my energy.

I think they have the same drop rate, which is around 1/3. However, Battles cost less so you can do more of them, but seriously don't do that. Mod challenge tier 3 drops 3*-5* mods. Battles drop 1*-2* mods. A 5* mod is roughly 5x better than a 1* mod, so just don't.

As for protection vs health, yes and no. For arena I much prefer protection on mods because they offer 23.5% instead of 5.8%. Once you get heroes to 8* or higher, this is always going to be more (if you have a level 80 7* G7 hero, the health mod might give more than the protection mod). At G10-11, Health and Protection are usually fairly similar in quantity, so 23.5% is about 4x greater than 5.8%. That said, when it comes to raids and GW, health is much, much, much better. In these modes, protection only really matters the first couple times you take a hit. After that, you're taking damage in health, and the higher your health is, the more you can refill. If you don't have any healers, this doesn't do you any good, but most heroes have some amount of life steal once you get to G9 or higher, and there are some leader abilities that refill health based on attacking, like Wedge. For Tank P2, I can keep my rebels up for a long time thanks to AA's buff removal healing and Wedge's lead healing -- and if I had health mods, these guys would survive longer because of it (they are also my arena team though, so they have protection mods).

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum
Well poo poo, I guess I should've actually read that announcement; went and wasted my ally points on Bronzium pulls.

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound
So they decided to compensate for the raid being busted a couple days ago. Full raid currency, which is worthless for the tank raid since we're full already, but it'll be nice for Rancor. Hugh, if you're reading, we'll get filled as soon as you log in, and our rancor clears in like 5 minutes, so we might want to push a raid as soon as you get on.

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound
Double posting: I kicked off the raid, let's do it out of order this one time thanks to the need to spend the currency as soon as possible. Get your zero damage hit in now, raid damage tomorrow morning 9 am pacific time.

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound
Triple :justpost:

Ships are coming

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/74238/ships-preview-post#latest

The main takeaway is that there will initially only be 3 fleet commanders: Ackbar, Tarkin, and Windu, so if you don't have one of those 3 at 7*, you'll probably want to look into it. Tarkin and Ackbar are both in arena shipments. Windu will be a bit tougher because he's competing with a lot of stuff in the cantina. There's no indication what benefits the different leaders will provide, however, in regular battles I feel Ackbar is probably the most useful.

WerrWaaa
Nov 5, 2008

Okay goon fleets... I want to up my competitive game to help with these drat raids. Here is my Cantine profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/werrwaaa/

What toons should I be farming for Tank Takedown? For Rancor? For Arena?

Honestly, I think today I realized my major problem. I use all my guild credits to buy character shards. I need to stop that poo poo and save it all for raid gear. I have so so many toons who need furnaces. It's crazy. So I'm done farming toons in guild shipments. Gear it is. This makes me sad, though, because I like Star Wars characters and want more of those.

Right now I was aiming for IGD in Guild Shipments, but I will stop on him for now and wait until I finish JKA Cantina farming. This is, as we all know, the major bottle neck for characters. Who do I get in what order? Right now my thoughts are JKA, IGD, Jawa, then I don't know. Snowtrooper? Ben? SRP? B2?

From Cantina shipments I'm working on Poe for mod challenges, and after him I will likely work on Stormtrooper for Potency mods. I'm working on Mag Trooper for those Pot mods, too. After that will be Resistence Pilot from GW for mods.

Im Arena shipments I'm working on Nebit for the Jawa team. After that probably Tarkin for ships.

Zone of Danger
Apr 21, 2010

WerrWaaa posted:

Okay goon fleets... I want to up my competitive game to help with these drat raids. Here is my Cantine profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/werrwaaa/

Honestly, I think today I realized my major problem. I use all my guild credits to buy character shards. I need to stop that poo poo and save it all for raid gear. I have so so many toons who need furnaces. It's crazy. So I'm done farming toons in guild shipments. Gear it is. This makes me sad, though, because I like Star Wars characters and want more of those.

Right now I was aiming for IGD in Guild Shipments, but I will stop on him for now and wait until I finish JKA Cantina farming. This is, as we all know, the major bottle neck for characters. Who do I get in what order? Right now my thoughts are JKA, IGD, Jawa, then I don't know. Snowtrooper? Ben? SRP? B2?

From Cantina shipments I'm working on Poe for mod challenges, and after him I will likely work on Stormtrooper for Potency mods. I'm working on Mag Trooper for those Pot mods, too. After that will be Resistence Pilot from GW for mods.

Im Arena shipments I'm working on Nebit for the Jawa team. After that probably Tarkin for ships.

For cantina currency - I'd do Jawa Scavenger to 5* or so for the crit damage mod challenge - I think that's the top mod set for DPS not needing potency. 5's is also a better option than Stormtrooper imo - He's valuable for the rancor raid at a minimum.

I think Snowtrooper is better than Stormtrooper in a vacuum for that empire mod slot (as is Palpatine obviously if that comes back any time soon). Not sure how easily you'll be able to farm Snowtrooper though, which may be an important consideration.

Hard to prioritize your cantina energy - imo JKA, IGD, and Aayla all have value for the AAT raid.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

WerrWaaa posted:

In general, the most effective toons for Rancor are Teebo, QGJ, EE, and Phasma, plus one. I run Chirpa, but I wouldn't use cantina on him at this point...too many other heroes you need. After that, you just need big hitters like Rey, GS, etc.

For Arena, I'm running Wedge, Biggs, Lando, JKA, and STH very effectively. These are also all toons you want for Tank Takedown.

For Tank raid, you definitely want Jawas, Jedis, Droids, and Rebels. Here's a guide someone wrote, the ! means you can hit really big numbers with them, and edit - assume the first hero is Leader:

P1:
• Aayla, Anakin, Mace, QGJ, IGD (!)
• Aayla, Yoda, Anakin, QGJ, IGD
• IGD, Aayla, EE, Anakin, Phasma
P2:
• Wedge, Biggs, Lando, AA, STH
• Wedge, Biggs, Lando, GS, Phasma (!)
• HK, 88, 86, Poggle, JE
• HK, 88, JE, 86, Nebit (!)
• Nebit, Jawa, Engineer, Scavenger, Dathcha
• Lando, Phasma, Rey, STH, Anakin
P3:
• Wedge, Biggs, Lando, Ugnaught, STH (!)
• Wedge, Biggs, Lando, STH, AA
• OB, Ugnaught, Leia, Rey, Fives
• OB, Fives, Teebo, Anakin, Rey
P4:
• Anakin, Ahsoka, IGD, Aayla, EE
• Rex, Jawa, Nebit, Scavenger, Dathcha
• HK, 86, Scavenger, Nebit, Engineer
• Rex, Cody, Fives, Sergeant, Echo
• AA, HRScout, Han Solo, Luke, Leia

WerrWaaa posted:

I would disagree with this. Eventually, you will get to a point where other gear (holos, syringes, carbantis, stun guns and cuffs) is a bigger bottleneck that Rancor raid gear. I know it doesn't feel like that now, but you will, I promise. Keep farming heroes, especially ones that you otherwise want to get from Cantina, because that is your most limited resource in this game. I wouldn't rush Jawa. Get the other Jawas, they are better. Jawa isn't bad...but...he's not being run in the top damage comps. Don't forget that you also need to farm mods. I would probably go with JKA, then mods. If you don't have Lando and Wedge, do them then mods.

WerrWaaa posted:

Stormtrooper and Mag Trooper are really bad. Also, there's an empire event that comes up about every 2-3 months (Ewok Assault), and for that the ideal comp is Emperor, RG, Vader, Tarkin, Snowtrooper. Tarkin is generally pretty bad, but his damage down is actually useful in the raid, and super great against Ewoks for the assault. Snowtrooper you can get from Guild shipments. If you don't have Emperor, you'll need one of the other troopers...Mag is easiest to get (and better than storm). Really, Stormtrooper is a giant sack of poo poo, like in the movies.
Nebit is great. I would get AA and STH before Tarkin, if you don't already have them. You'll need them for Emperor event.

e: After writing this, I bolded my arena team. As much as getting everything else is good, getting a high rank in Arena is more valuable than anything else you can do right now, and this is THE BEST f2p arena team right now, hands down. There are a couple other variations that are really good too, but Wedge leading Lando/Biggs or Lando leading Wiggs is really, really insanely good. Also throw all your best speed mods on Biggs...then running Wedge is really, really good, especially if you have 4-5 Rebels. First, you're almost guaranteed to kill someone with that Biggs shot. It's just magical like that. Second, all attackers get +75% crit chance thanks to Biggs, and if they're rebels, a crit gives them +10% TM. Running Wedge (L) with Lando means that if Lando's AOE crits 5 times, he gets +50% TM. This makes a Leia or Han Solo pairing really good. Also AA because he will give Lando 2 AOEs in a row immediately -- and that will do absurd amounts of damage. If you're going to get AA though, you should probably run him lead for 25 speed.

Malgrin fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Oct 29, 2016

Zone of Danger
Apr 21, 2010

Malgrin posted:

For Tank raid, you definitely want Jawas, Jedis, Droids, and Rebels. Here's a guide someone wrote, the ! means you can hit really big numbers with them:

P1:
• Aayla, Anakin, Mace, QGJ, IGD (!)
• Aayla, Yoda, Anakin, QGJ, IGD
• IGD, Aayla, EE, Anakin, Phasma
P2:
• Wedge, Biggs, Lando, AA, STH
• Wedge, Biggs, Lando, GS, Phasma (!)
• HK, 88, 86, Poggle, JE
• HK, 88, JE, 86, Nebit (!)
• Nebit, Jawa, Engineer, Scavenger, Dathcha
• Lando, Phasma, Rey, STH, Anakin
P3:
• Wedge, Biggs, Lando, Ugnaught, STH (!)
• Wedge, Biggs, Lando, STH, AA
• OB, Ugnaught, Leia, Rey, Fives
• OB, Fives, Teebo, Anakin, Rey
P4:
• Anakin, Ahsoka, IGD, Aayla, EE
• Rex, Jawa, Nebit, Scavenger, Dathcha
• HK, 86, Scavenger, Nebit, Engineer
• Rex, Cody, Fives, Sergeant, Echo
• AA, HRScout, Han Solo, Luke, Leia

Should I read this as if the first character listed is the lead?

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Zone of Danger posted:

Should I read this as if the first character listed is the lead?

Good catch...I just added that to the post. Yes.

Also, something else that I forgot to mention, it's better to have more heroes at G9 and G10 than having heroes at G11 (for those that can -- and it usually costs a bunch of stun cuffs or stun guns and also raid gear). While it's probably worth maxing your arena heroes, for raids, the difference between G10 and G11 isn't as big as the difference between G8 and G9 or G10.

Malgrin fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Oct 29, 2016

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
Yay, I have all those three fleet commanders maxed. First time I won't be left in the dust maybe !

Edit: well, formerly maxed, anyway. I wonder if gear level is going to matter.

Mr. Neutron fucked around with this message at 08:49 on Oct 29, 2016

WerrWaaa
Nov 5, 2008

Duly noted: scrapping Trooper plan, buying IGD from guild shipments, after JKA I said done I will mod farm for a bit before jumping back into Jedi farming. Will focus on my Rebel team's gear and mods for Arena.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010
I don't remember if I posted this yet:

quote:

Phase 1:

This phase is all about dealing with the debuffs and dot's. Also, with add's that respawn quickly, and a fairly short enrage timer, we have yet to crack the code on this one and come up with a team that does 10%+ damage. Given all that, our goal is to do 2 - 5% each WITHOUT USING GOOD CHARACTERS.

The most commonly used team so far that performs really well is Aayla led, tenacity modded Jedi. Anakin, IGD, QGJ, Ahsoka, Mace, EK, Barriss, OB are all possible additions to the team. Anakin and IGD are both pretty essential to a high damage run.

Other options people have used on this phase are Yoda lead, or IGD lead for a jedi team. I have not heard of any other highly successful teams.

Phase 2:

This is the easiest phase to do high damage on, largely because everyone and their mother already has a well geared / modded rebel team. Strategy here is 'never let the main cannon shoot' and topple the tank as often as possible.

The most commonly used teams here are Rebels and Droids. For Rebels you have a host of options, but they all start with Wedge, Biggs, Lando. I have seen a ton of others filling those last two slots. You can expect 500-700k damage here once you know the fight, and if you have a really good run up to around 1m. (I did 900k in Bravo's first run)

The second option here is a droid team. HK, 88, 86, JE, Poggle. Mara uses this and has hit around 600k. This is a GREAT option if you don't have awesome teams for P3 and P4, because rebels always bring the pain.

Phase 3:

This is where difficulty jumps up a notch. A big rear end notch. OB lead, Ugnaught + others is the most common team here. Ideally a tank and 2 DPS chars. Rey and Leia work well because of stealth and Foresight. My team currently sucks here. I won't pretend to be an expert.

This phase won't be the most important to topping the leaderboard, but it is probably the most important to our guilds consistently and easily beating the raid. Ideally everyone has one team that does 2% and moves on. But people having backups here is important.

Phase 4:

This is a repeat of phase 2 with two new additions: 2 B2 droids and an airstrike that does nasty damage after every topple. The end of a topple phase is also what makes the B2's regenerate. The goal here is to take out the main cannon - it can not shoot if you want to do well - and to kill the B2's so they stop bugging you. Then DO NOT topple until you are nearly dead. Get in as much damage as you can on the boss in. If you can time a topple in before you die you will get some nice extra damage in, but will likely wipe the airstrike or the tanks follow up attacks.

Jawas and Rebels are the two best teams I have seen here.

Team Strategy:

- Ideally we want to beat phases 1 and 2 with every person using ONLY ONE TEAM EACH. If we wanted to, we could easily do less than one team each here, but we aren't so strapped for damage that we need to ration our hits. (Note I wrote that last line for Bravo, if another one of our guilds is not clearing easily, the best way to increase odds of success here are to use fewer teams on p1 and p2. Those that hold their rebels and droids back in p2 won’t win the leaderboard for raid damage, but they will make beating the raid much much easier.)
- Ideally Phase 3 no one uses more than 2 teams. This is the phase where we currently are using the crutch of our big rosters.
- If we do Phase 1-3 according to the above, P4 is an easy zerg for us.

The specifics (e.g. %) is intended for heroic, but the strategy stuff will help you in normal

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
I really don't feel like farming 5* tenacity mods for Jedi :(

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Mr. Neutron posted:

I really don't feel like farming 5* tenacity mods for Jedi :(

Yeah, that's really the tryhard option. Also, it only works if you have Aayla + 4 Jedi. Jedi Valor: Jedi allies gain 40% Tenacity and recover 10% of their Max Health when they ward off an effect.

If you're going for this, get health on your bottom left mod, and possibly mid right mod. If you ever farm mods intended for raids, protection isn't very good (unlike arena where health is basically useless).

e: Alternate P1 damage team (I just hit 3% in heroic): Teebo, Chirpa, EE, Phasma, QGJ. You can also use Rex or Palpatine in place of Chirpa (Palp's shock on B2 and 100s will help), or another slow in place of Phasma. This is a LOT harder than Rancor, so you're going to need 70%+ potency on Teebo and QGJ. Your slower is also going to need a lot of potency. If you want to see what that looks like, my links are below. I also think I could have done more than 3%. Anyways, here is what you do. First, kill B2. DO NOT TOUCH THE BOSS WHILE B2 IS ALIVE. You'll regret it. The boss might shoot you. You've got EE to cleanse, so that's ok. You can use Teebo and QGJ to remove TM on the IG-100s. Ok, so, B2 is dead. Now, you'll want to count every time you deal damage to the boss. Every 7th time you deal damage, he gains TM and his ability. IF YOU STEAL TM ON YOUR 7TH HIT, HE DOESN'T GO IMMEDIATELY. This means you need to use Chirpa's assist or Teebo's attack. I would not recommend QGJ because there's a chance it won't remove any TM, and then he'll rez all his guys. If someone is stealthed and is NOT QGJ or Teebo, hit the tanks until they are dead. Use QGJ and Teebo to keep boss-man at no TM. If you use Chirpa's assist with this team comp, that will count as 3 hits against the boss. If you've dealt damage 5 times, you can Chirpa's assist to reduce his TM. You also have to count past 7, so 5 + 3 = 8, which means he current has one hit. You can then use Teebo or QGJ to remove his ability, and he won't gain TM when you hit his minions.

Teebo https://swgoh.gg/u/mal/collection/teebo/
QGJ https://swgoh.gg/u/mal/collection/qui-gon-jinn/

P.S. IGD: It's not a bad idea to test the waters on a heroic between each normal. Give yourself 1 day or something to throw guys at the first couple phase, or however far you can get. You'll spend 6+ days on Normal, which is 120k-180k points (20k-30k per day), so, you might as well use up those points in between Normals.

Malgrin fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Oct 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oops wrong forum
May 21, 2002

heh, you think you can withstand the power of my solarbeam?

Malgrin posted:

P.S. IGD: It's not a bad idea to test the waters on a heroic between each normal. Give yourself 1 day or something to throw guys at the first couple phase, or however far you can get. You'll spend 6+ days on Normal, which is 120k-180k points (20k-30k per day), so, you might as well use up those points in between Normals.

We could try, just to eat up some points, but we are still only halfway through p3 and it's what, day 8 or 9? I don't think we have the firepower to get far in a Heroic right now, and we'll just lose that day or two on getting through another Normal and delaying raid gear. Good thing is people seem to be going gung ho on Droids now in IGD so we should have some more power teams up and coming soon. And we still have a few spots to fill in the guild as well.