Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

TheNothingNew posted:

Just assume the cop is going to use the "Taste it to know it's drugs" method every TV show uses. Book it once the screaming begins.

edit: Are you packing a vehicle that doesn't move, or did the Jeep get fixed offscreen? Curious what was wrong with it.

Well I figured if poo poo was torally hosed cock in rear end sideways, at least I got my room picked up, laundry done, and tools located and sorted again.

That said, I've narrowed down a few possibilities.

Hm.

Hmmm.

I'm going to drive to Nebraska :buddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
:yayclod:

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Godspeed, you mad bastard.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
IT LIVES

GOD loving HELP US ALL IT LIVES

Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

And also get rid of anyone who has posted retarded shit on the internet."

14 BAR RIFF posted:

IT LIVES

No 14. You are god. Help us 14". Help us live through your ways.
gently caress I love this thread. gently caress I love you (in a mostly hetero-normal way).

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

14 BAR RIFF posted:

REPENT, ALL YE SINNERS. REPENT, AL YE WICKED. REPENT, FOR THE HORN OF THE ARCHANGEL HAS SOUNDED AND THE 4.0 HORSEMEN PREPARE TO DRIVE. REPENT, FOR JUDGMENT DAVE COMES FOR US ALL.

REPENT, REPENT SINNERS AT THE SOUNDING OF THE OLD ONES 14" TRUMPET!

FOR WHEN HE TRAVELS THROUGH THE MOUNTAINS OF MADNESS TO FULFILL THE ANCIENT PROPHECY, NO SOUND WILL BE HEARD AGAIN EXCEPTING FOR THE WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH FROM THAT PLACE WHICH SHALL NOT BE NAMED.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Well I figured if poo poo was torally hosed cock in rear end sideways, at least I got my room picked up, laundry done, and tools located and sorted again.

That said, I've narrowed down a few possibilities.

Hm.

Hmmm.

I'm going to drive to Nebraska :buddy:

That thing is a cockroach and I dig the homemade K&N but it will gently caress with you if you only bring a DMM, RENIX jeeps are harsh overlords that know you are a soft modern mechanic if that's all you have. If you come within 20 feet of them with an ELM327 expect to hear haunting laughter and need a new CPS as soon as you are out of range of a parts store. If you bring an analog meter and optionally a snapon mt2500 with the RENIX adaptor it will know you are to be respected, though.

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009

kastein posted:

That thing is a cockroach and I dig the homemade K&N but it will gently caress with you if you only bring a DMM, RENIX jeeps are harsh overlords that know you are a soft modern mechanic if that's all you have. If you come within 20 feet of them with an ELM327 expect to hear haunting laughter and need a new CPS as soon as you are out of range of a parts store. If you bring an analog meter and optionally a snapon mt2500 with the RENIX adaptor it will know you are to be respected, though.

So sayeth the JEEP WHISPERER in thine mercy.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

14 BAR RIFF posted:

I did, months ago :tinfoil:

THE JEEP WAS INSIDE THE THREAD ALL ALONG :aaaaa:

Do you seriously think he'd explain his :master: if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its registration? He did it thirty-five minutes ago.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Get on the road son!

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

14 BAR RIFF posted:

IT LIVES

You mad bastard. Bravo.

everdave posted:

Get on the road son!

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Hey guys look what I found out in the field here!

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHZJej98_T0

Edit:

ExplodingSims posted:

Oh my god...

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Holy.

poo poo.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

Rhyno posted:

Holy.

poo poo.

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004
The return has been written

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
you should sell all the other cars and keep the jeep

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

ExplodingSims posted:

What's the thing right at the back? I want that.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

Olympic Mathlete posted:

What's the thing right at the back? I want that.

'68-'69 Ford Ranchero.

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009
Where is here, is it for sale, and will AI do a go fund me to right the universe?
Lloth demands retribution for being spurned. Spiders2.0 commence!

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Rhyno posted:

Holy.

poo poo.

As it is written, so shall it be.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

ExplodingSims posted:

IT HAS BEEN FORETOLD

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

ExplodingSims posted:

Can you load that up in the truck and drop it off in Albuquerque on your way home? Thanks.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

ExplodingSims posted:

14" Side quest activated.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Thread loving delivers.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

ExplodingSims posted:

All of this has happened before and all of this will happen again.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

Seat Safety Switch posted:

All of this has happened before and all of this will happen again.

SUSE Creamcheese
Apr 11, 2007
No way. :pusheen:

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

ExplodingSims posted:

https://youtu.be/XvuM3DjvYf0

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
So that's 14's payment for services rendered right?

steady
Feb 28, 2011
Pillbug

ExplodingSims posted:

I never believed in destiny, but now...

Dave, can you hear it? It calls to you...

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Making this trip just cost me the Camaro, the AMX, and15 years of friendship before he spit on me leaving because I didn't want to wait until he got off work at 8 or 9 tonight to get his parts out of the back of the jeep, and then start tackling the camaro fuel pump and get it running before leaving. And if i left i better stay well loving clear of him now that I have so selfishly hosed him over by not having gotten to it because I spent months sitting on my rear end.

Oblivion beckons. All thats left is the Fury road.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Making this trip just cost me the Camaro, the AMX, and15 years of friendship before he spit on me leaving because I didn't want to wait until he got off work at 8 or 9 tonight to get his parts out of the back of the jeep, and then start tackling the camaro fuel pump and get it running before leaving. And if i left i better stay well loving clear of him now that I have so selfishly hosed him over by not having gotten to it because I spent months sitting on my rear end.

Oblivion beckons. All thats left is the Fury road.

:(

May the road be kinder than your friend. Party on, Inch Dick.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Made it to my house to grab some stuff before gassing and oriellys and now the jeep won't start. Stumbling rough crank no fire.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Out of gas, maybe?

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Made it to my house to grab some stuff before gassing and oriellys and now the jeep won't start. Stumbling rough crank no fire.

And yea the deciple of AI learned the truth that he never moved to ballard, but from life itself. His life now is to walk among the living and work on those cars too old, dead and decrepit to be brought back to life. One day he will move on from this pergatory once it is deemed he has suffered enough and his vehicle will start and drive him off to the other side toward the glory of his old dead vws soul , laying to waste In a field near an old truck some goon is fixing up.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 232 days!)

tater_salad posted:

And yea the deciple of AI learned the truth that he never moved to ballard, but from life itself. His life now is to walk among the living and work on those cars too old, dead and decrepit to be brought back to life. One day he will move on from this pergatory once it is deemed he has suffered enough and his vehicle will start and drive him off to the other side toward the glory of his old dead vws soul , laying to waste In a field near an old truck some goon is fixing up.

If this is the case, I guess I'll be setting plates for two soon enough.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Please tell me that right now there is a crazed man sitting in the back of an over-loaded greyhound bus, that won't start, scaring the other passengers with a string of curses not fit for human ears.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
I just looked up Seattle to Omaha (only Nebraska town I can think of) and leaving tomorrow that trip is $208. We can cover this right? We gotta get 14 on the road I got the first $25

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panaflex
Sep 28, 2001

This is all going down in Valentine, Nebraska

• Locked thread