Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

The little shudder in his fingers fills me with such intense feelings of tenderness. He is a good boy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Please support are brave boys overseas--not everyone will get to spend Thanksgiving with their families :911:

e: full gallery

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012

Mover posted:

Please support are brave boys overseas--not everyone will get to spend Thanksgiving with their families :911:

e: full gallery

Video version..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLi8cfx4G3E

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Best part is the casual mention that this is the 2nd raccoon that has gotten stuck there. Clearly someone needs to design a raccoon-proof cover for that opening.

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug
That hole is where the driver's periscope goes and is supposed to have a little lid for when the periscope is retracted. I guess the lid got lost, but the original design is 110% raccoon-proof.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
If the lid can be lost then the design is clearly not raccoon-proof.

edit: Though so little is raccoon-proof these days; who are we to judge?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

withak posted:

Best part is the casual mention that this is the 2nd raccoon that has gotten stuck there. Clearly someone needs to design a raccoon-proof cover for that opening.

That's the hole where people can casually walk up and drop grenades in; putting a cover there would make it impossible otherwise. I know this from videogames.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
https://twitter.com/postlocal/status/794227670099918848

Fight the power!

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

It's all a matter of perspective...
Grimey Drawer
Good thing he wasn't driving a tank!

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
http://i.imgur.com/wPSG9ue.mp4

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
:lol:

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level
Yo Cash Crab, I thought I remembered you getting a "Toronto Raccoons" baseball cap, but I can't find the image or a link. Could you tell me where you got it?

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

~A Purely Preposterous Pussy~

twerking on the railroad posted:

Yo Cash Crab, I thought I remembered you getting a "Toronto Raccoons" baseball cap, but I can't find the image or a link. Could you tell me where you got it?

I thought it was just the logo, did it end up being a full on hat? That is exciting if it did.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

twerking on the railroad posted:

I can't find it right now but I know you can get it hand painted on a hat for you:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/294827445/blue-jays-raccoon-hat-or-any-sports-logo

shadok
Dec 12, 2004

You tried to destroy it once before, Commodore.
The result was a wrecked ship and a dead crew.
Fun Shoe
Our living room has two big glass doors that overlook a wooden deck in our back yard. At night, they're usually covered with moths of all shapes and sizes that are attracted to the inside lights.

The other night a big fat raccoon waddled right up to the door while we were watching TV and, moving systematically from bottom to top, proceeded to lick the doors clean of moths, which he then munched happily. He completely ignored (or couldn't see) the humans and cats inside the house, and once he'd finished up all the moths he could reach, he waddled off into the night, presumably on to the next house. I scrambled for my camera but didn't make it in time, and we haven't seen him back since.

Raccoons have surprisingly long tongues.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

more cornbread please :3

http://i.imgur.com/KtvPDbO.gifv

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

quote:

Funny when she was 2 months and now she is 7 months

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

I wanna pet that treasure sphere :kimchi:

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

VERY calm

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

calmer than you are, dude

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Animals are cool and weird

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
So my building has been having a "raccoon problem" according to some residents. "raccoons" were getting into the unsecured dumpster and throwing out all the trash and ripping it up. The mess looked very much like the sort of mess you'd see from a dog or coon getting into the trash. Strewn all over, holes ripped in bags. But I was doubtful because it's a loving dumpster, how's a raccoon going to open the big heavy metal lid?

It wasn't adorable raccoons, it was homeless people. Idiot lazy rear end in a top hat tenants were too busy to lock the dumpster after using it, so homeless people started doing what ever the gently caress they do that requires digging into our trash and throwing it everywhere. Lock the loving dumpster you lazy fucks, and don't accuse these coons.

Also I was chatting with a cop and mentioned that and he said "oh they went right in and close the lid? Too bad they didn't suffocate in there! Oops I guess I shouldn't say that *big poo poo eating grin* " oh police.

Baronjutter has a new favorite as of 06:51 on Nov 15, 2016

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

My mother won't let me grow a goatee.
Give raccoon masks to homeless to make them cute. Might be more willing to give them a dollar when they start their A train monologue about how they do not rob or steal

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
Now that is some trash in the can! What a booty

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Apparently the Russian Scientific name for American raccoons is енот полоскун or, roughly, "rinsing raccoon"

Here's the Russian Wikipedia pic:

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 12:53 on Nov 16, 2016

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Sorry quote not edit :(

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

:discourse:

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

She is decadent

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Why doesn't that raccoon have laser eyes

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
https://twitter.com/TimeOutNewYork/status/799054548425916420

Now I wanna go to nyc

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

A metaphor

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Gang War erupts with the Squirrels, Possums and Chimpmunks caught in crossfire! Pizza Rats call form a truce!

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

HAPPY THANK

YEAH!!!

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Russian people on Instagram are absolutely loving obsessed with raccoons right now and it's a goldmine of Russian people enjoying their precious fur babies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
I hope we can get better genetic engineering tech soon to skp the whole thousands of years of selective breeding to fully domesticate animals thing.