Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Fathis Munk posted:

I would appreciate it if you would be generous enough to stop this idiot derail tbh. There is so much else to criticize about Notch.

Agreed.

psutify posted:

Public page so gently caress it

"Being abborn aging Chritian..." :banjo:

follow satin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
I'm enjoying the spooky FB icons, to be honest. Adds just enough levity to their schizophrenic white supremacy.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

This person has not talked to a single minority about this election

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

The lazy editing is pissing me off more than the garbage words. Take some pride in your work, man.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

DAD NO

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

1) :negative:

2) Quater. All I can think of is

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Intoluene posted:

Maybe ask this dude about the fact that an official apology about the colonial treatment of Aboriginal Australians and the entirety of the assimilation policy is a contentious issue. Maybe he'll change his tune.

he won't

Last week I met a man who grew up in a residential school in Canada, because they last one didn't close until the 90s. He was part of a panel talk I attended and he spoke about how he was beaten for speaking his native language but he refused to stop and is teaching it to his grandkids now. He also mentioned that when Stephen Harper went on TV to issue an official apology from the Government of Canada, he didn't make eye contact with the camera, but instead looked away, and the guy told the group of us that it felt like the most insincere apology in the history of the nation. poo poo like that isn't something people just get over, and a systemic attack on entire cultures and aggressive suppression of entire groups of people that occurs for decades upon decades doesn't just fix itself overnight. Repercussions will be felt over several generations, and continuing to attack them and lob abuse at them because they're not perfect yet doesn't help the situation at all.

I'm fortunate that I only know one openly active racist, and she gets called out whenever she says anything stupid. I'm sure there's plenty of people who are judgmental as gently caress, but they're not open about it.

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!

cash crab posted:

follow satin
It would be a great thread title but it can't beat MOM NO

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Is YouTube considered social media?

I... I found this thing.

And I have nowhere to post it, so I'm posting it here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSNj0Rtq6AY

When you first see him walk on the screen you might think wow, that's pretty intense but just keep listening at least until about the third minute.

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

pathetic little tramp posted:

I... I found this thing.

When you first see him walk on the screen you might think wow, that's pretty intense but just keep listening at least until about the third minute.

You can't trick me.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

I... I found this thing.

Holy poo poo this dude is awesome.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

I... I found this thing.

Dude, napkins aren't expensive. Stop using your leg hairs and socks.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I... I found this thing.

gently caress you

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

robotsinmyhead posted:

Notch has to be one of the most insufferable people on the planet at this point. Aside from stiffing his loyal team when he sold out and building, among other things, a wall of M&M dispensers in his turbonerd palace, he's now an Redpiller/MRA and gets in twitter slapfights with marginally famous internet personalities.

So he's like a less-likable Donald Trump.

ehh, Notch is at least terrified of women so you don't have to worry about him assaulting any. So he's got that going for him.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Who is "Notch"?

Also I hope someone contacts that dragonfrodo guy's case worker and gets him the help he needs/makes him stop humiliating himself by posting those videos

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Luvcow posted:

Who is "Notch"?

Also I hope someone contacts that dragonfrodo guy's case worker and gets him the help he needs/makes him stop humiliating himself by posting those videos

One of the original main developers for Minecraft. When Microsoft offered to buy Mojang, he took pretty much all of the money and ran while throwing one of the other big devs who knew about the (secret) offer under the bus to Mojang's other employees, just to give an idea of his character.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Luvcow posted:

Who is "Notch"?

Markus Persson, the guy who created Minecraft. Became a billionaire when he sold it to Microsoft, and has slowly revealed himself to be a genuinely awful person.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Deja vu.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Regalingualius posted:

One of the original main developers for Minecraft. When Microsoft offered to buy Mojang, he took pretty much all of the money and ran while throwing one of the other big devs who knew about the (secret) offer under the bus to Mojang's other employees, just to give an idea of his character.

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Markus Persson, the guy who created Minecraft. Became a billionaire when he sold it to Microsoft, and has slowly revealed himself to be a genuinely awful person.

Thank you, I know I'd heard of the name before and yeah shame on me for not just googling it.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton were walking down the street when they came to a homeless person.
Donald Trump gave the homeless person his business card and told him to come to his office for a job. He then took $20 out of his pocket and gave it to the homeless person.
Hillary saw this, so when they came to another homeless person, she walked over and gave him directions to the welfare office.
She then reached into Donald’s pocket and got out $20. She kept $15 for “administrative fees” and gave the homeless person $5.
Now do you understand the difference?

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

well that's not realistic at all

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton were walking down the street when they came to a homeless person.
Donald Trump gave the homeless person his business card and told him to come to his office for a job. He then took $20 out of his pocket and gave it to the homeless person.
Hillary saw this, so when they came to another homeless person, she walked over and gave him directions to the welfare office.
She then reached into Donald’s pocket and got out $20. She kept $15 for “administrative fees” and gave the homeless person $5.
Now do you understand the difference?

Trump seems more like the "would stab a homeless man and beat his dog to death because they have nothing in common with him" kind of guy.

Buckets has a new favorite as of 00:18 on Oct 29, 2016

VoidBurger
Jul 18, 2008

A leap into the void.
The burger in space.

Buckets posted:

Trump seems more like the "would stab a homeless man and beat his dog to death because they have nothing in common with him" kind of guy.
That scene in American Psycho but a lot more orangey.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
This is an ad on YouTube I keep getting:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jh3WSZklDdo

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton were walking down the street when they came to an attractive homeless woman...

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

Regalingualius posted:

I really can't wrap my head around this, it blows my mind how self-centered some people can be. Notch loving made a billion off the Microsoft deal. He'd never have known the difference if he'd given every Mojang employee a $1 million bonus just to say thanks.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

DeusExMachinima posted:

I really can't wrap my head around this, it blows my mind how self-centered some people can be. Notch loving made a billion off the Microsoft deal. He'd never have known the difference if he'd given every Mojang employee a $1 million bonus just to say thanks.

Especially galling because he was already a millionaire from selling the game in the first place.

He had a fiancee who was about to leave him until he struck it rich. They never got married and she left anyway because even being a millionaire isn't enough to put up with him.

psutify
Oct 19, 2012

Buckets posted:

Trump seems more like the "owner of a remote private island he populates with homeless people that he occasionally hunts down as game with his sons" kind of guy.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

DeusExMachinima posted:

And remember, that's not even touching on all of the other ways he's shown himself to be an awful person since the sale; that's just always going to be my go-to example for him.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

I... I found this thing.

I... wow. That goes some places.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
So I almost never look at Facebook, but I went to look at a picture, and... my aunt happened. Different names, but she is always the one in pink.

kill me

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

I for one welcome President Hildabeast.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Also, I can't be the only one completely horrified at that "inspiring" picture where she's holding the baby that is in no way equipped to be out of her body, a black/purple mass of cells. Put that kid in an incubator or something, jesus.

Dogfish
Nov 4, 2009
I hate to say it but...that's probably one of the ones that didn't survive. The surviving triplet probably got swept off to the NICU right away, but we always give parents some time with babies that have died or are dying, nicely wrapped up like that, to say goodbye.

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.

Midnight Voyager posted:

Also, I can't be the only one completely horrified at that "inspiring" picture where she's holding the baby that is in no way equipped to be out of her body, a black/purple mass of cells. Put that kid in an incubator or something, jesus.

It's probably one of the dead ones. People are really weird about stillborns or those who die shortly after birth. The parents usually take pictures, which is understandable, but I wonder if they gave Gross Aunt Shirley permission to post pictures of their intimate moment around the internet to make a point?

Dammit, beaten.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Luvcow posted:

Thank you, I know I'd heard of the name before and yeah shame on me for not just googling it.

Chances are that a google search would just confuse you, since Notch looks more like a basement dwelling fedora-neckbeard than a billionaire.

Dogfish
Nov 4, 2009

Maggie Fletcher posted:

I wonder if they gave Gross Aunt Shirley permission to post pictures of their intimate moment around the internet to make a point?

It looks like the mom is the one who posted it publicly to Facebook, so she might be one of those really pro-life moms that have no problem using their personal tragedy to tell other women how to feel about their own traumatic moments. I really really hope not, but...

God dammit I'm depressed now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

I... I found this thing.

"I am in my legal right to pull a knife on my mom when she is destroying my property" (burps, wipes garlic bread hands on tighty-whities)