Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
klugman
Jan 28, 2009

a Norwegian bogan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

One of those people so insufferable and annoying that you don't want to kill them, because it would be much quicker and more satisfying to just kill yourself to get away from them.

I was at a friend's house and she had another friend come over. This friend punches or kicks me in the stomach. I was like, "What the gently caress was that for?" "Oh, that's how Rose says hello! She's so random like that!"

Years later I would run into Rose again through another mutual friend. Of course she has no memory of kicking me in the stomach--or claims not to. Nowadays, Rose is really into Dr. Who.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Data Graham posted:

I think a lot of us claim to be

Oh nuts! Uhh, well, at least eyelash mites are reeeeeaaallly tiny.

Nuevo posted:

That gif is edited down to just the last stroke of ~10 or so, so it's not quite as bad as it looks, but it's still really bad.

That's...good to know?

:(

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
Dear thread

Today I spotted my first ever IRL furry. I didn't think they exist where I live, but apparently they've penetrated the strict social quarantine measures of my island state and have colonised. I know because he was wearing a shirt that said "Yes I am a furry. Do you have a problem with that?"

Send help tia

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth

Trig Discipline posted:

Oh god I love awkward docs about weird sex stuff but the look on that woman's face around 8:25 just made me sad af

I haven't watched that doco since I saw it a couple of years ago but I seem to remember the super autistic obese dude who had hosed up emotional and sexual expextations of the chicks and none of them could meet his hosed up perrverted demands and he was super demanding and childish and it was just loving horrible

those poor girls. what a hosed situtation. I'm really amazed more tourists don't end up horribly murdered than there already are (or do we just not hear about that many of them so as to not scare off prospective tourist $$?)

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Squashing down the photo doesn't work when your gut still hangs out over your shorts.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

http://youtu.be/HpVXIH24KzQ

Awkward or funny? What you think says a lot about you.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

oldpainless posted:

this is ART motherfucker

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Sludge Tank posted:

Dear thread

Today I spotted my first ever IRL furry. I didn't think they exist where I live, but apparently they've penetrated the strict social quarantine measures of my island state and have colonised. I know because he was wearing a shirt that said "Yes I am a furry. Do you have a problem with that?"

Send help tia

You are already dead.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

oldpainless posted:

If you've been around theater kids this doesn't even rate in the top 20 of weird poo poo they get up to.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

pathetic little tramp posted:

Is YouTube considered social media?

I... I found this thing.

And I have nowhere to post it, so I'm posting it here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSNj0Rtq6AY

When you first see him walk on the screen you might think wow, that's pretty intense but just keep listening at least until about the third minute.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Sludge Tank posted:

Dear thread

Send help tia

Try living a mile and a half from downtown Pittsburgh.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

PCOS Bill posted:

Try living a mile and a half from downtown Pittsburgh.

Or just go to any university campus in the western world.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Stoatbringer posted:

There's an F-Plus episode on it, which should give people a clue as to what it's like.

There's an F-Plus episode on it where someone goes insane in the comments trying to defend it, in fact.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mak0rz posted:

Or just go to any university campus in the western world.

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

oldpainless posted:

It's like if Andrew Lloyd Webber could only interpret cats like the Bluths interpret chickens.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

shit_that_didnt_happen.txt

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX13QMuhJmg&t=122s

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

bean_shadow posted:

I was at a friend's house and she had another friend come over. This friend punches or kicks me in the stomach. I was like, "What the gently caress was that for?" "Oh, that's how Rose says hello! She's so random like that!"

Years later I would run into Rose again through another mutual friend. Of course she has no memory of kicking me in the stomach--or claims not to. Nowadays, Rose is really into Dr. Who.

Of course she is.

Ironhead
Jan 19, 2005

Ironhead. Mmm.

What the gently caress? Weirdly the thing that stuck out to me the most is the idea of wearing Pointe shoes on anything other than a sprung floor laid with marley. They literally have wooden blocks in the toes and decent ones cost over $100. If you walked even a short distance on asphalt the soft leather on the bottoms would be destroyed and the shoes ruined. And they are made specifically to each dancers feet. Also it fucks your feet up like crazy and dancers essentially go through a binding processing as they are learning Pointe and it wrecks poo poo on your feet and bones. You couldn't just slip on a pair of someone else's.

It's me, I am the AUG.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Ironhead posted:

What the gently caress? Weirdly the thing that stuck out to me the most is the idea of wearing Pointe shoes on anything other than a sprung floor laid with marley. They literally have wooden blocks in the toes and decent ones cost over $100. If you walked even a short distance on asphalt the soft leather on the bottoms would be destroyed and the shoes ruined. And they are made specifically to each dancers feet. Also it fucks your feet up like crazy and dancers essentially go through a binding processing as they are learning Pointe and it wrecks poo poo on your feet and bones. You couldn't just slip on a pair of someone else's.

It's me, I am the AUG.

None of this happened

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.

Ironhead posted:

It's me, I am the AUG.

I tried on a friend's pair once. Her feet are two sizes larger than mine and they fit me comfortably. Until I tried to stand up.

They are not walking around shoes, that's for sure.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

"I have the highest GPA in my school, you know the thing that has a maximum cap, that many people get in every school district"

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
maybe she's homeschooled

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Dreddout posted:

"I have the highest GPA in my school, you know the thing that has a maximum cap, that many people get in every school district"

and her grades apparently drop often as well

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Dreddout posted:

At least in my experience, if a school has gifted or advanced placement/IB classes you can get above a 4.0. I think in my class the highest GPA was something like 4.25 or something and at least in the top 5 we all had different GPAs, even if it was only like a ~0.01 point difference from each other. It's a stupid thing to brag about but that's the least insufferable thing in that terrible post.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
This whole album is AUG re: content and backstory, also this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbgGIy3kKiM

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Thin Privilege posted:

This whole album is AUG re: content and backstory, also this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbgGIy3kKiM

This guy is amazing. :allears:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MISUHTo2NDs

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous
AUG, Halloween Edition:

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

quote:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

how do you think this is a good idea

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Xen Tricks posted:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

how do you think this is a good idea

White people

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

Munchables posted:

White people

Believe me I'm the first to chalk absurd racism up to that but this is just insane. What thought process leads to making this and proceeding to go out into public with it? How did they encounter anything other that horrified slack jawed stares?

Dogfish
Nov 4, 2009
Is this your first time encountering "edgy humour?" You should get off the internet now before it's too late.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Jeeze it was just a joke, people are so eager to be offended over the littlest things these days :rolleyes:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
The crazy thing is that those dudes didn't plan that together. Total coincidence that they showed up to the same party wearing those costumes.

Dogfish
Nov 4, 2009

Guy Goodbody posted:

The crazy thing is that those dudes didn't plan that together. Total coincidence that they showed up to the same party wearing those costumes.

Yeah, one of them is dressed as a guy who failed the police academy exam and started a neighbourhood watch group instead, and the other is dressed as a lovable chimney sweep who injured his chest falling headfirst into the coal scuttle. Totally unrelated costumes.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
IT'S A PRANK BRO!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Please don't post PCOS Bills Halloween costume without his permission.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

LingcodKilla posted:

Please don't post PCOS Bills Halloween costume without his permission.

Nah, can't be, no noose

• Locked thread