Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

I think S2 is gonna be everything up to Reigen and then 3rd season or 2nd cour being Claw + Broccoli

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bernardo Orel
Sep 2, 2011

You all are forgetting about the true final fight: Mob still needs to confess to Tsubomi-chan.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

mabels big day posted:

would they/will they even be able to do the urban legend stuff, the exorcism, the reigen arc, the second claw arc, and whatever is left with the broccoli in 12 episodes though?

Absolutely not, the second Claw arc is twice as long as the first one. Covering everything after season 1 of the anime at the same pace as the anime would get through to the end of the second Claw arc in somewhere around 16-18 episodes, and they could honestly afford to slow down a little bit and squeeze an extra episode or two out of what's there. Which would give like, 4-6 episodes for the broccoli arc + whatever epilogue happens, which is so far a lot more than they'd need to cover the broccoli arc as it is so far.

I'm hoping they wait until the manga ends, then do a 2-cour season to cover everything.

EDIT: Rough table napkin math

1 episode for the student council election
2 episodes for the urban legend arc
1 episode of exorcism arc prep (Mob feeling bad for the ghosts they exorcise)
3 episodes for the exorcism
2 episodes of Reigen arc, second episode wraps up with the veggie patch exorcism
1 episode of Mob prepping for the marathon, ending with his house on fire
1 episode of Mob and Teru hunting down espers who attacked them, ending with meeting Reigen and the ex-Claw 7 branch
2 episodes of Claw 2 prep, including Mob falling asleep, the prime minister being kidnapped, Teru vs Teleporter guy, the Super 5 putting down the mercenaries, Reigen waffling on leading the Claw guys, the Claw grunts destroy a bunch of the city
4 episodes of the Claw Assault proper - taking down muscle guy, Body Improvement Fight, plant guy vs the kids, plant guy vs super ghost, Sho meeting his dad, most of the team getting beaten up by teleport guy, Justified Self Defense Rush, Mob shows up at the tower
1 episode of Tower Climb - Mob vs Serizawa, Shou gets destroyed by dad, Mob gets to the top
2 episodes of Boss Fight - 100% Turmoil ensues, cliffhanger on broccoli explosion
1 episode of Mob being rescued, re-assemble his house, fallout with Claw Boss and Shou, Serizawa starting work with Reigen

Which maps to about 21 episodes, which actually fits in really well for a 2-3 episode broccoli arc + epilogue. That fits a bit better than I thought it would, and if they compress things like they did in the first run of the anime they could pretty easily squeeze another ep or 2 in if they need to - those first 4 episodes could probably smash down to 3 episodes fairly easily, and the entire 10 episode claw arc could be compressed to 9.

gnome7 fucked around with this message at 09:18 on Oct 3, 2016

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

gnome7 posted:

4 episodes of the Claw Assault proper - taking down muscle guy, Body Improvement Fight, plant guy vs the kids, plant guy vs super ghost, Sho meeting his dad, most of the team getting beaten up by teleport guy, Justified Self Defense Rush, Mob shows up at the tower
1 episode of Tower Climb - Mob vs Serizawa, Shou gets destroyed by dad, Mob gets to the top
2 episodes of Boss Fight - 100% Turmoil ensues, cliffhanger on broccoli explosion
1 episode of Mob being rescued, re-assemble his house, fallout with Claw Boss and Shou, Serizawa starting work with Reigen

I don't think that would take as many episodes as you think. Two or three for everyone getting to the tower and Mob vs Serizawa, two for Mob vs Shou's dad and the aftermath.

A lot happens, but I don't think it'd take very much time to go through it unless the studio decides to really milk it.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

new chapter, no TL yet, mob vs teru 2.0 about to start

Unit24
Jan 31, 2015

Hey kids! Do you want to be as AKOOL as me?

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

new chapter, no TL yet, mob vs teru 2.0 about to start

Why inform people about a new chapter and say something about what happens in it at the same time?

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.

Unit24 posted:

Why inform people about a new chapter and say something about what happens in it at the same time?

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.
Chapter 97.2 & 97.3

Buzzsaw Roomba fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Oct 23, 2016

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

My how mob has grown.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Mob would be a helpless mess right now if it was him from the 7th division arc, and the difference has nothing to do with any change in psychic power.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer
I left off at the "Reigen, are you brainwashed?" cliffhanger a while ago. Anyone know which chapter that was so i can pick it back up again?

jetpackhewy
Mar 30, 2010

I believe that was 96.6. 96.7 is where you want to pick up until 97.3

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Today is Reigen's birthday.

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

:toot:

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.
Chapter 97.4

Buzzsaw Roomba fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Nov 26, 2016

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
Sorry.

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL

Sorry.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Get on with it

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

http://bato.to/reader#7d9be081714ae6d7_1

Mob, Mob...

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

that poor spider....

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
this is such an excellent comic

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

i flunked out posted:

this is such an excellent comic

It's the best.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I'm so hyped for this 100%, my money is on pity or empathy.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

that spider story is amazing

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
What's Dimple's end game here. What does he hope to accomplish by fighting Mob?

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i don't think dimple has a plan anymore

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Tollymain posted:

i don't think dimple has a plan anymore

He's just trying to find something, anything to distract himself from the emotional pain of the spider's death.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Dimple has no real plan, this is an act of desperation trying to cling to his old dream of being God, and also he's probably not fully in control because he's saying the broccoli has gained a will of its own. He's probably helplessly stuck inside of it or something.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

mabels big day posted:

Dimple has no real plan, this is an act of desperation trying to cling to his old dream of being God, and also he's probably not fully in control because he's saying the broccoli has gained a will of its own. He's probably helplessly stuck inside of it or something.

Yeah that's what I've been thinking for a while.

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

It certainly does seem that Dimple has mellowed out a ton since meeting Mob, it's even very clear in this arc when you compare how he's dominating people now vs. at the very start of the story. I could see him not being in full control. I'm really looking forward to whatever the 100% emotion will be next week! Will it be sympathy or understanding or something? I assume Dimple will end up okay, considering how the manga tends to go. Whatever happens next I'm sure it will be great!

Also lol @ Teru getting owned by Mob.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

100% sorry

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

100% broccoli

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Condiv posted:

100% broccoli

:yum:

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.
Chapter 97.6

Buzzsaw Roomba fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Nov 26, 2016

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Reigen continues the streak of being the best.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
I suppose Dimple knows better than to pull his punches on Mob.

Alard
Sep 4, 2011

I really need to reread this and double check
if Dimple knows about ???%.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
The first encounter with Dimple was the first time we saw ???%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL
100% != ???%

Dimple was the introduction to the former, Teruki the latter. Dimple was "exercised" before Mob went to ???%, and I don't think Mob has done it since, so whether Dimple is aware of it or not depends on information I don't think we have.