Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
I hope she doesn't mind me posting this but I had to

https://twitter.com/LegKickTKO/status/791800313959317504

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

manyak posted:

Yah his sister Seiko is a multiple time world champion wrestler and i used to wrestle with her. Shes cool

Is Seiko competing in MMA now too? Miyu Yamamoto fought last month and got guillotined by the shoot boxing lady Rena.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

LobsterMobster posted:

In the same "Juicy juice box boy" thing, Tito said that in college, Chael, at 177 pounds pinned Tito at 195 pounds in 30 seconds

On Tito's birthday

lmao

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

he's just so impossibly earnest in his desire to cut a promo that makes any sort of sense

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

most people's brains tend to freeze up when they're not sure what's going to be said next. Tito's brain just grabs whatever word and spits it out, its like tourette's.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

unless i lock my social media accounts down due to mike perry wanting to kill me, anything is fair game

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

LobsterMobster posted:

unless i lock my social media accounts down due to mike perry wanting to kill me, anything is fair game

what did you do to platinum?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Grandmaster.flv posted:

what did you do to platinum?

i make fun of him a lot, and he told a story of the time he broke a bottle over a kid's head when he was 5 years old, so he's not a mentally stable cat

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Actually far more importantly, Crusher was granted his release from the UFC, has signed with Rizin, and is expected to debut on NYE. Good for him, have to imagine retirement is coming soon. Cut Gomi too please.

Good. Seeing how glacially slow Crusher was compared to Clay Guida saddened me.

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

Apparently Joe Riggs vs Cody McKenzie is a thing that's happening tonight in the appropriately named Z Promotions fight league.

The saddest weigh-in

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Cody McKenzie is in the shape of his life!

mewse
May 2, 2006

I love Cody MacKenzie

Le Saboteur posted:

He's coming off a win too!

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Even the promoter just looks ashamed of the whole thing. Was he forced to put on this event as part of community service somehow? Like, did he put up a bunch of graffiti in a public place calling the mayor a "Retard," and is now obligated by court order to provide work opportunities for developmentally disabled MMA fighters from Alaska?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Cody looks like he just finished up a training camp of accosting waitresses at the titty bar. How's Joe moving since he shot himself in the foot?

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

colonel_korn posted:

Apparently Joe Riggs vs Cody McKenzie is a thing that's happening tonight in the appropriately named Z Promotions fight league.

The saddest weigh-in
this couldn't have been put together better by photo manipulation to encapsulate all the gravitas it deserves

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry
"He has better striking than me, he's better looking than me, he's faster than me, he's stronger than me. That's about it." Cody McKenzie, 2016.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Did Riggs steal Joe Duffy's face on the way out of UFC or something.

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

Le Saboteur posted:

Did Riggs steal Joe Duffy's face on the way out of UFC or something.

hey, that's the best career move Joe Riggs has ever made if so

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

colonel_korn posted:

The saddest weigh-in

Kendall Grove is also fighting on that card tonight, just a week after losing by TKO in Bellator. He wasn't out cold or anything, but he was definitely dropped and wobbled by punches multiple times in that fight. I give zero fucks about Grove or his health, but the state ACs should really be doing a better job of coordinating on this stuff. It'd be nice if fighters' families/coaches/training partners could get them to be smarter about poo poo like this, but since they don't appear to be able to, the ACs need to protect them from themselves.

e: maybe they pulled Grove from the card? He's still listed some places but not others

Wise Learned Man fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Oct 29, 2016

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Wise Learned Man posted:

Kendall Grove is also fighting on that card tonight, just a week after losing by TKO in Bellator. He wasn't out cold or anything, but he was definitely dropped and wobbled by punches multiple times in that fight. I give zero fucks about Grove or his health, but the state ACs should really be doing a better job of coordinating on this stuff. It'd be nice if fighters' families/coaches/training partners could get them to be smarter about poo poo like this, but since they don't appear to be able to, the ACs need to protect them from themselves.

e: maybe they pulled Grove from the card? He's still listed some places but not others

The show's taking place in Alberta, Canada, which does actually have a commission, but since Alberta is the Texas of Canada I wouldn't be surprised if their commission kind of sucks

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Ashikan judan posted:

The show's taking place in Alberta, Canada, which does actually have a commission, but since Alberta is the Texas of Canada I wouldn't be surprised if their commission kind of sucks

Yeah, I'm dumb; "Fight Night Medicine Hat 2" should have clued me in that it was not a state AC I was complaining about.

I still hate to see even guys I dislike risk serious brain injury (well, more serious than usual I guess), but I don't really know what can be done about it.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Is this on axs or?

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Wise Learned Man posted:

Yeah, I'm dumb; "Fight Night Medicine Hat 2" should have clued me in that it was not a state AC I was complaining about.

I still hate to see even guys I dislike risk serious brain injury (well, more serious than usual I guess), but I don't really know what can be done about it.

Alberta's commission is an ABC member so in theory they SHOULD be respecting other commission's suspensions and such, but like I said, it's likely they're underfunded and under-competent. Also Bellator was in Tennessee, so who knows if that commission even bothered to go through the trouble of handing out a medical suspension.

That's the problem with stuff like this being regulated state-by-state, you can shop around till you find a state that sucks enough to get away with poo poo.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Cody Mckenzie fuckin owns

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
Alberta's commissioner is so bad that he once gave sokodjou his gloves a day early

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

vainman posted:

Alberta's commissioner is so bad that he once gave sokodjou his gloves a day early

I never thought of that but uhhhhhh

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

manyak posted:

Cody Mckenzie fuckin owns

A lot of people like to say they don't give a gently caress.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I only know the next word is not property

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Is there video of the Riggs/McKinzie fight?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

Is there video of the Riggs/McKinzie fight?

Doubtful

I bought the drat thing and the entire night the stream was either 1) poo poo or 2) buffering

Riggs/McKenzie went about 45 seconds before it kept restarting on the stream.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Who won?

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Joe Riggs. Cody tapped to strikes in the first round.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Le Saboteur posted:

Joe Riggs. Cody tapped to strikes in the first round.

drat

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

colonel_korn posted:

The saddest weigh-in

DMT vs TRT

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Le Saboteur posted:

hahahaaha

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
http://www.flocombat.com/article/47850-fedor-emelianenko-vs-matt-mitrione-targeted-for-early-2017

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
chanting "fat shitrione" at different timbres to various sacred gems, crystals, and similar in an attempt to find their spiritual resonant frequencies so that mitrione may be "overflowing with energy" in the same way as bigfoot when he illegally beat fedor with shaman magic

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Triticum Guzzler posted:

chanting "fat shitrione" at different timbres to various sacred gems, crystals, and similar in an attempt to find their spiritual resonant frequencies so that mitrione may be "overflowing with energy" in the same way as bigfoot when he illegally beat fedor with shaman magic

Same. Rooting for the dumpster fire to burn down the trash heap.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Fat shitrione