Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
Considering it happens in a place outside of time, it could totally be canon and I would be fine with that.

Not really my point though if it doesn't matter, it's just funny how two different media are taking on the same subject so wildly differently at the same time. Really hope they give us a Zamasu arc DLC where the Supreme Kai of Time just tells him off for trying to step in on her turf.

edit: Also as Demigra said, the time Patrol "fixing" time doesn't really help anything, it just makes it more hosed up. There isn't really much you could do other than stopping Towa from loving it up in the first place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Xenoverse 2 has a nasty bug on my PC where it won't close properly, so it stays open even after I exit properly, and shutting it down in my task manager locks it for me.

This could be due to my firewall or something, but it makes it kinda unplayable for me.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Rodyle posted:

post your gokus fuckers

my favorite goku from xenoverse 1 was some guy named super saiyan krillin. he was just a goku body with a krillin head, plus the kulilin hat

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Momomo posted:

Considering it happens in a place outside of time, it could totally be canon and I would be fine with that.

Not really my point though if it doesn't matter, it's just funny how two different media are taking on the same subject so wildly differently at the same time. Really hope they give us a Zamasu arc DLC where the Supreme Kai of Time just tells him off for trying to step in on her turf.

edit: Also as Demigra said, the time Patrol "fixing" time doesn't really help anything, it just makes it more hosed up. There isn't really much you could do other than stopping Towa from loving it up in the first place.

Think it 100% confirmed one of hte DLC is Zamasu, as they mentioned Goku Black getting his Rose form, which he doesn't have yet. Plus it probably add Zamasu base and his fused form in it as well.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I'm looking forward to stupid Zamasu crossover bullshit. I want to see him encounter Frieza when trying to wipe out all mortals.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
Really hope so. Super Saiyan Rose couldn't be that hard to add since it's just pink hair, but Zamsu would require them to create a whole new character, so I'm worried they don't have the time to do it.

Rodyle posted:

post your gokus fuckers

My Goku is Piccolo's long lost brother Ocarina. You can see his big sister Topato watching over him.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

ImpAtom posted:

I'm looking forward to stupid Zamasu crossover bullshit. I want to see him encounter Frieza when trying to wipe out all mortals.
In a different timeline he decides to start the Zero Mortals Plan way early, but everyone he goes to kill just happens to be a villain, resulting in Zamasu being seen as a hero of justice.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Raxivace posted:

In a different timeline he decides to start the Zero Mortals Plan way early, but everyone he goes to kill just happens to be a villain, resulting in Zamasu being seen as a hero of justice.

I would play the hell out of Zamasu Accidentally Saves The Universe.

If the Kai race was in Xenoverse I'd just go create that.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

ImpAtom posted:

I would play the hell out of Zamasu Accidentally Saves The Universe.

If the Kai race was in Xenoverse I'd just go create that.

You can be a Kai in Heroes so maybe someday.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

Aurora posted:

Didn't Heroes and DB Online lay a lot of groundwork for Xenoverse, like gendered Majin? I think Towa and Mira originated there too?

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Mhm. That's why I say maybe sooner or later.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Aurora posted:

Yeah, I suspect Android and Kai will be part of Xenoverse 3. Xenoverse 2 is really clearly a "we're holding over until Super is finished" basically.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

But will you get to be an 18-type android, a 16-type Android, or a Cell-type Android?

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

TFRazorsaw posted:

But will you get to be an 18-type android, a 16-type Android, or a Cell-type Android?

As I understand it, Heroes has 3 classes for each race and for Android they were based on 17/18 cyborgs, 19 energy absorbers and Cell.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I wanna make a cool frankenstein man like android 8

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

Just make them each different "genders".

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
:v:
Trunks learns the Mafuba from a cell phone video of Piccolo

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Rutibex posted:

Trunks getting to use the Mafuba to seal away Zamasu would be a completely appropriate way to let him win while still letting Vegeta/Goku win the fight.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Rutibex posted:

that better be true because it's amazing

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

ImpAtom posted:

Trunks getting to use the Mafuba to seal away Zamasu would be a completely appropriate way to let him win while still letting Vegeta/Goku win the fight.

It didn't work, Goku forgot to bring Roshi's talisman so they couldn't seal him inside the jar.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

It didn't work, Goku forgot to bring Roshi's talisman so they couldn't seal him inside the jar.

Goku did that intentionally, just like he "forgot" the senzu beans

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

... god drat it Goku.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
I think my favourite bit was where Bulma started flirting with Zamasu to buy time.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
There was a few shot of two peoples faces, talking in unison. Kind of foreshadowing fusions? There was a Trunk/Mai moment, you don't think they actually do a fusion?

There are two sets of potaras available, and Trunks would no doubt get a big power boost from the fusion even if Mai doesn't know anything about Ki. Goku was considering fusing with Mr Satan in the Buu saga, and I think Future Mai is more bad rear end than him.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Isn't bulma like 50 now

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I think super makes a joke about it and says bulma's like 40 something but she never ages so whatever

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I assume at some point Bulma will just have Vegeta to grab the Dragonballs and wish for eternal youth or something.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

mirai bulma looked basically the same as present bulma despite being like 15 years older or something. she inherited her mom's eternal youth

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
So yeah the fusion is just Zamasu.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

MonsterEnvy posted:

So yeah the fusion is just Zamasu.

He should just go One and just fuse with all versions of himself.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Zamasu and Zamasu have fused in order to become...Zamasu!
This arc is so drat good.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

While Zamados is super hyper let's also not forget the random wtf that is Black briefly turning into Marluxia from KH2 for no reason.

This arc owns.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
This episode, despite looking kinda derpy at times, was loving perfect. Bulma is great, stupid Goku is great, and as broken as Zamasu/Goku Black have proven to be it's hard to ignore how much a loving prodigy Trunks has become.

I love this arc, Dragon Ball Super is fantastic.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Got some screen caps. They are teasing a Trunks/Mai Fusion:

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

That episode frigging owned.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Bulma trying to steal Black's boyfriend smh

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Rodyle posted:

Bulma trying to steal Black's boyfriend smh
The best part was how loving offended Zamasu looked at a mere ningen trying to seduce him.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

oh my loving god goku

Raxivace posted:

The best part was how loving offended Zamasu looked at a mere ningen trying to seduce him.

between this and General Blue she's p bad at her target choices

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Rodyle posted:

between this and General Blue she's p bad at her target choices

Hey, it worked. She lasted long enough for Trunks to pull it off.

Trunks would have won right then and there if Goku wasn't a complete moron.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

the best part of the episode was the phone call from Roshi to Piccolo to let them know they forgot the talisman. Super really balances the humor and action so well

• Locked thread