Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
Engine did not like America, and Got Out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Parts Kit posted:

Engine did not like America, and Got Out.

Judging by the state of the cabin, it looks like it took out the driver too.

midwifecrisis
Jul 5, 2005

oh, have I got some GREAT news for you!

Kurieg posted:

Since I was out driving today and remembered, enjoy.

Thank you friend!

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

The little engine that could (go way harder than the engine mounts)

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Kurieg posted:

Is this a pro Trump sign put up by an idiot or an anti trump sign put up by a master satirist?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Now is Trump going to denounce this, ignore this or applaud it? Even odds?

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

Outrail posted:

Is this a pro Trump sign put up by an idiot or an anti trump sign put up by a master satirist?

Pro trump sign put up by an idiot. That huge field of blue is a sign for the republican nominees for local house and senate. They've put up republican stump signs on that house for as long as I can remember, it's just the house has gotten in more and more disrepair over the years.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
The Portrait Shack of Dorian Grey the Republican Party.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Kurieg posted:

They've put up republican stump signs on that house for as long as I can remember, it's just the house has gotten in more and more disrepair over the years.
There was a similar run down/closed business building around here that was the same way except for Libertarian candidates. Even as a bit of a lolbertarian myself I have to admit it was pretty funny.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Kurieg posted:

This is æsthetically a great photo—dark clouds, yellow stripe, motion blur gradient, rule of thirds—it’s got it all.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

:ohdear:

Catts
Nov 3, 2011

Kurieg posted:

This is like a Pulitzer-level photograph, man.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

moments later, she had the idea for the Flux Capacitor

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Parts Kit posted:

There was a similar run down/closed business building around here that was the same way except for Libertarian candidates. Even as a bit of a lolbertarian myself I have to admit it was pretty funny.

This is the picture of Dorian Grey. Only instead of a picture it's the barn of the Republican Party.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Well thanks guys but I assure you it's purely accidental. It's pretty hard to even care about rule of thirds when you're traveling 80 MPH. Feel free to post it in the Trump thread if you want, I'm sure they'll get a kick out of it.

Here's the only other shot I was able to get that shows the state of the roof/wall better but it doesn't have the signs visible.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntn3YTdTWQY

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

I think that means that dude is king of Alabama now or something.

DocCynical
Jan 9, 2003

That is not possible just now

Rocket got drunk and tried to steal a tank?

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

Kurieg posted:

Well thanks guys but I assure you it's purely accidental. It's pretty hard to even care about rule of thirds when you're traveling 80 MPH. Feel free to post it in the Trump thread if you want, I'm sure they'll get a kick out of it.

Here's the only other shot I was able to get that shows the state of the roof/wall better but it doesn't have the signs visible.

I feel like I'm probably going to start an ugly derail with this but uhh the real schadenfreude would've been you getting in crash due to the incredibly dangerous activity of taking pictures while bombing down the road at 80 mph.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Noctone posted:

I feel like I'm probably going to start an ugly derail with this but uhh the real schadenfreude would've been you getting in crash due to the incredibly dangerous activity of taking pictures while bombing down the road at 80 mph.

It’s North Dakota. The road is empty and straight for miles.

I’m not saying I condone the activity, but it’s pretty far down the list of things to condemn.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
lotta wildlife to run into there, though

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Yeah, and at that point it was basically "glance at screen, make sure it's got the shed in view, mash button." Driving one handed on a relatively straight road when there's no one to the right of you isn't the most dangerous thing in the world. If I was actually jockeying with other cars there's no way in hell I would've even tried taking pictures.

Noctone posted:

lotta wildlife to run into there, though

Not on the interstate and not this time of year.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Nor localized entirely within your kitchen.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
In actual self-owning news, I looked like a real dumb haole rear end in a top hat today when some Hawaiian dudes pointed out that I had my swim fins on upside down. I've been bodyboarding with them like that like a dozen times since August and now I know why (a) they really hurt my feet and (b) I couldn't get poo poo for propulsion with them. :suicide:

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Noctone posted:

In actual self-owning news, I looked like a real dumb haole rear end in a top hat today when some Hawaiian dudes pointed out that I had my swim fins on upside down. I've been bodyboarding with them like that like a dozen times since August and now I know why (a) they really hurt my feet and (b) I couldn't get poo poo for propulsion with them. :suicide:

How?

Edit: Open back with a strap?

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

TotalLossBrain posted:

How?

Edit: Open back with a strap?

MS Vipers:

left one is bottom up, how i'd been mistakenly wearing them :downs:, right one is top up as they're supposed to be worn

e: in retrospect, the tread and drainholes should have been a dead giveaway

Noctone has a new favorite as of 06:57 on Oct 30, 2016

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
How did you not notice it immediately upon putting them on Jesus fuckin Christ

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
just dumb basically. and also years of "flat part = bottom" drilled into my head by literally everything i've ever put on my foot

e: also tbf these are one of the few brands of swim fins that don't have "TOP" printed on the top side of the fin

Noctone has a new favorite as of 07:08 on Oct 30, 2016

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Did you at least pretend that you’d been absentminded just this one time? Like if you’d been wearing mismatched socks?

Or did you go full Gary Johnson/Kevin Cramer?

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

Platystemon posted:

Did you at least pretend that you’d been absentminded just this one time? Like if you’d been wearing mismatched socks?

Or did you go full Gary Johnson/Kevin Cramer?

nah i was just like "oh cool, thanks man, that explains a lot"

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
There are actually swim fins that are designed to be worn the other way around, so don't feel too bad about it.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
i'm just glad someone said something to me, flipped them around the right away and it was amazing how much easier it was to catch waves

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Wait til you figure out that the side of the surfboard with the fin on it goes on the bottom, it will blow your loving mind

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
why would i give a poo poo about surfboards

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
Also don't insert your dildo balls first.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
pro tip: food goes in the mouth, out the anus

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Bum the Sad posted:

Also don't insert your dildo balls first.

Blaze your own trail :angel:

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

"I'm gonna fling him that way!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Noctone posted:

why would i give a poo poo about surfboards

Oh you did say bodyboarding, oops